Sign in to follow this  
CaptainSloth2Guns

Banned

Hi,

Just wondering how long it takes for a ticket on a banned account takes with support.

A few many moons ago I had one too many beers and probably a bit of wine thrown into the mix too.

I decided to give away my account as I had no intentions of playing  again and was instantly banned by Tiggs.

Then along came Little Orbit.

Just wondering my chances of this been sorted out if any?

Trading your account is and was against the ToS, making that decision while being drunk out of your mind doesn't change that. It's unlikely that LO will release the account, but it's worth a shot I guess. If your ticket is older than 35(?) days update it and ask for a status update, otherwise, just wait and they'll get to you eventually

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

Trading your account is and was against the ToS, making that decision while being drunk out of your mind doesn't change that. It's unlikely that LO will release the account, but it's worth a shot I guess. If your ticket is older than 35(?) days update it and ask for a status update, otherwise, just wait and they'll get to you eventually

Thanks for the info. It was an easy way to get rid of the APB addiction

46 minutes ago, CaptainSloth2Guns said:

I decided to give away my account as I had no intentions of playing  again and was instantly banned by Tiggs.

"I sold/bought account on a certain trading forum and got instantly banned"

fify

1 hour ago, CaptainSloth2Guns said:

Then along came Little Orbit.

Just wondering my chances of this been sorted out if any?

if you weren’t unbanned already it’s likely that your ban was properly documented (orbit only unbanned fairfight bans and manual bans without sufficient documentation), so you’ll either remain banned or orbit may wipe your account and allow you to reuse your character names

but your account also might have just been missed in the unban passthrough and a support ticket wouldn’t hurt

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Sayori said:

"I sold/bought account on a certain trading forum and got instantly banned"

fify

I gave away my account password on the APB forums knowing full well I would be banned and couldn't have cared less at the time. 

Fixed it for you 😝

2 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

if you weren’t unbanned already it’s likely that your ban was properly documented (orbit only unbanned fairfight bans and manual bans without sufficient documentation), so you’ll either remain banned or orbit may wipe your account and allow you to reuse your character names

but your account also might have just been missed in the unban passthrough and a support ticket wouldn’t hurt

Cheers, I've submitted a ticket, will see what happens.

Most of unbans were related to FairFight bans.

Neverthless, good luck. And either don't do that stupidity again... or quit lying.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Most of unbans were related to FairFight bans.

Neverthless, good luck. And either don't do that stupidity again... or quit lying.

Hehe, or quit drinking. Nah! Now that's a bad idea.

Lmfao welcome to the ban club. Don't drink and play apb it always end up bad...especially apb. 😉

• Thanks 1

If your email is/was cneville06

I may have deleted your characters before it was banned.

🤔

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TehBlizzy said:

If your email is/was cneville06

I may have deleted your characters before it was banned.

🤔

@aol.com

LOL. You have got me guessing and yes that was the one. I'm interested to know how you remembered and guessed it was me! Such a long time ago indeed.

Merged.

That paranoia feeling when someone knows about you😱 Aliens will have all my accounts next... f*uck it time for another beer.

Merged.

This was about the time I did this with my cneville account! she did get a good home 🙂

Merged.

This was another vid I made and Sooo off topic! All I wanted was some information  regarding a ban. "ENJOY" I kept Dotty as she had problems with her feet.

She lost a leg and only has three. The Happiest dog ever

This is for the dog lovers.

@aol.com

LOL. You have got me guessing and yes that was the one. I'm interested to know how you remembered and guessed it was me! Such a long time ago indeed.

There have been very few incidents where someone posts their account information on the forums and I, not having any of my accounts to lose around that time, went ahead and mauled that account immediately. I'm 99% sure I changed the email to a throwaway generated email and a gibberish password, then proceeded to delete everything in-game until I was booted offline when it was banned.

I very highly doubt LO will be able to recover any of the character data unless G1 restored it to before you gave the account away... Sorry lol

I only remembered the email/pw because I managed to screenshot the Google search result of the thread right after it was deleted. This picture is from 05/19/2016

h4qAH7s.png

Edited by TehBlizzy

I only wanted my account back as I had done some nice designs "my opinion" also had the high level characters.

If it was deleted I definitely won't be loosing any sleep about it at all.

To have the information as you do I'm guessing you work for LO or  need to get a life.

Cheers for the info.

28 minutes ago, TehBlizzy said:

There have been very few incidents where someone posts their account information on the forums and I, not having any of my accounts to lose around that time, went ahead and mauled that account immediately. I'm 99% sure I changed the email to a throwaway generated email and a gibberish password, then proceeded to delete everything in-game until I was booted offline when it was banned.

I very highly doubt LO will be able to recover any of the character data unless G1 restored it to before you gave the account away... Sorry lol

I only remembered the email/pw because I managed to screenshot the Google search result of the thread right after it was deleted. This picture is from 05/19/2016

h4qAH7s.png

I only wanted my account back as I had done some nice designs "my opinion" also had the high level characters.

To have the information as you do I'm guessing you work for LO or  need to get a life.

Cheers for the info.

1 minute ago, CaptainSloth2Guns said:

Cheers for the info.

When puush was going down the gutter I downloaded all of my uploaded images in a large .zip and saved it on my PC. For as long as I've played this game, I tend to remember just about everything strange I've done in it which included murdering your account and taking a picture of it lol

I actually have a feeling I streamed it too but I'm sure that's long gone as well...

• Like 1

No worries. In the end it was my decision to let that account go and I still have no regrets.

5 hours ago, TehBlizzy said:

When puush was going down the gutter I downloaded all of my uploaded images in a large .zip and saved it on my PC. For as long as I've played this game, I tend to remember just about everything strange I've done in it which included murdering your account and taking a picture of it lol

I actually have a feeling I streamed it too but I'm sure that's long gone as well...

No worries. In the end it was my decision to let that account go and I still have no regrets.

Merged.

5 hours ago, TehBlizzy said:

Have you any links to your streams? Can't find much about you and definitely guessing you are a Tiggs like person.

You should be banned for admitting and violating another account 😜 I'm not salty but interested why and how you're admitting responsibility on your main account?

Edited by CaptainSloth2Guns

12 minutes ago, CaptainSloth2Guns said:

Have you any links to your streams? Can't find much about you and definitely guessing you are a Tiggs like person.

You should be banned for admitting and violating another account 😜 I'm not salty but interested why and how you're admitting responsibility on your main account?

he's just a tech savvy player

seeing as this whole situation was something that happened before orbit even knew apb existed i doubt they really care

11 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

he's just a tech savvy player

seeing as this whole situation was something that happened before orbit even knew apb existed i doubt they really care

Savvy? I'd guess that's opinionated and not very bright revealing they had been into another account

4 minutes ago, CaptainSloth2Guns said:

Savvy? I'd guess that's opinionated and not very bright revealing they had been into another account

17 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

8 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

It certainly has me interested to why someone keeps information and screenshots from so many years ago and also guesses my email name from a forum thread!

Now that is savvy.

It certainly has me interested to why someone keeps information and screenshots from so many years ago and also guesses my email name from a forum thread!

Now that is savvy.

it was always common sense .

Now that is savvy.

I have screenshots dated back to 2012 of various random things.

Like I mentioned in my second post, very few people have posted their APB account information on the forums (that I have witnessed). The chances that you were the one whose account I obliterated after posting the information was pretty high so I looked back at my screenshots for the email and asked and you confirmed. I am not affiliated with G1 nor LO.

You posted the information of your own accord, and in G1's eyes your account was null and void the moment you did so which is why it was banned. If G1 had cared enough to do anything else but ban the account and look into anyone who logged into it afterwards, they would not have been able to punish me in any meaningful way anyways.

The stream would be over three years old so of course it doesn't exist anymore. It wasn't on my current Twitch account nor my original Twitch account, and I know this because I can still log into it.

There's plenty of evidence of who I am and everything I've done in this game on the internet, but none of it matters to LO as long I don't do them ever again. 😄

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TehBlizzy said:

I have screenshots dated back to 2012 of various random things.

Like I mentioned in my second post, very few people have posted their APB account information on the forums (that I have witnessed). The chances that you were the one whose account I obliterated after posting the information was pretty high so I looked back at my screenshots for the email and asked and you confirmed. I am not affiliated with G1 nor LO.

You posted the information of your own accord, and in G1's eyes your account was null and void the moment you did so which is why it was banned. If G1 had cared enough to do anything else but ban the account and look into anyone who logged into it afterwards, they would not have been able to punish me in any meaningful way anyways.

The stream would be over three years old so of course it doesn't exist anymore. It wasn't on my current Twitch account nor my original Twitch account, and I know this because I can still log into it.

There's plenty of evidence of who I am and everything I've done in this game on the internet, but none of it matters to LO as long I don't do them ever again. 😄

No worries and thank you for your honesty.

Edited by CaptainSloth2Guns

I've locked this thread as per OP's request.

~@mayii