DominationBaby

Little Orbit please listen to PoundOfFlesh !!!

1 hour ago, DominationBaby said:

You get feedback by simply listening his stream.

So LO should just watch his stream then? Since you know... they are the ones who need to know about it foremost.

Btw. I'm from EU which is very impractical for a NA stream schedule. Re-watching a VOD is also not an option since that is enabled for subscribers only 😅 

Whatever, this is just not how this works at all...

Edited by TheJellyGoo

3 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

So LO should just watch his stream then? Since you know... they are the ones who need to know about it foremost.

Btw. I'm from EU which is very impractical for a NA stream schedule. Re-watching a VOD is also not an option since that is enabled for subscribers only 😅 

Whatever, this is just not how this works at all...

Then try it on the weekend or during the holidays. I guarantee you that it will work.

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Title : Little Orbit please listen to PoundOfFlesh

My first thought : who is that ?

He is the best NA player in APB even though he stays on citadel.

1 hour ago, LilWonka said:

We all heard how the best players failed by the weapon balancing but keep failing and listen to the them. ( ''the best players'' )

1 hour ago, LilWonka said:

So he snorts pixie sticks mmmmmkayyy

49 minutes ago, DominationBaby said:

We all heard how the best players failed by the weapon balancing but keep failing and listen to the them. ( ''the best players'' )

when were the best players involved with weapon balancing?

2 hours ago, Glaciers said:

when were the best players involved with weapon balancing?

never

Yeah let's listen feedback of one guy.

Everybody else, shut up! His word is divine.

That's how despotism works.

Also I would love to see examples of his enlightened ideas. Pretty sure everything he talked about was inspired by forums threads or in-game talks.

3 hours ago, Mitne said:

Yeah let's listen feedback of one guy.

Everybody else, shut up! His word is divine.

That's how despotism works.

Also I would love to see examples of his enlightened ideas. Pretty sure everything he talked about was inspired by forums threads or in-game talks.

Hey Little Orbit Team!

Please listen more to PoundOfFlesh he play and stream the Game every day and we all should be thankful for that!

He tells you exactly what's important for the game right now and he is damn fucking Right in every single aspect.

Good Luck Little Orbit and stay Groovy!

Please explain what this has to do with despotism ?!?!??

Despotism in this case is how APB is running for years now til today! ( Weapon Balancing and nothing else )

It seems to me that the same people always decide about APB.

If you want to see examples like about Roit-Mode just watch an listen his stream! 

Inspired by forums like Roit-Mode right? 

He always wanted a traditional battle royal but everyone laughed at him, now you have your hermaphrodite battle royal mode that nobody wants to play not even the people who were so excited about it. Inspired by forums is good joke dude ahahahahah.

Edited by DominationBaby

Let's give him full control for one week and see what happens. (Make a backup first!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Jazeker said:

Let's give him full control for one week and see what happens. (Make a backup first!)

Let him spend a week working in Support first, to test his undying love for the game and community.

Quick question for @Amayii

How did the thread about Matt Scott being a billionaire, which was satirical btw, classify as a suggestion, meanwhile this thread which is literally asking LO to listen to a proposal (I dunno about you, but I think that constitutes as a suggestion) still remains in Social District of the forums?

BDaklRS.gif

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

@Amayii Knowing how you handled other threads, shouldn't this be moved to game and suggestions ?

Remember "Matt scott is a billionaire" ? you moved that thread to suggestions, so this thread here is also a suggestion for Little Orbit, so i see no reason for this thread to be here.

im not a forum moderator, but this seems fitting to be moved unknown.png

Edited by Ketog

Thank you both for so diligently browsing the forums.

This thread started out as a discussion of what could be done, but given the more recent replies of the OP I'll be moving it to the Game Suggestions section of the forums.

~@mayii

On 6/18/2019 at 8:34 PM, DominationBaby said:

Then try it on the weekend or during the holidays. I guarantee you that it will work.

Hate to bring this thread up again but here we go. So I took your guarantee and finally checked the stream out.

Result. Just wasted the last 45min listening to a discussion about the drama that is going on with a bunch of other streamers while waiting for a lobby to fill for RIOT.

Now, clearly not his fault that the mode is already dead and I couldn't care less about the "offtopic" discussion - gotta talk about something while waiting.

Issue is that it is not a viable way to collect feedback. I don't even know if it is his intention to actively provide feedback to LO or if he just wants to talk about it while playing.

I assume it is the latter and you as a fan need to take that as a hint and not run off with it because it just brings negative exposure.

If he or you as his fan want to give feedback than the proper way is to give a summarized post to LO over the official channels.

On 6/19/2019 at 11:01 AM, DominationBaby said:

Please listen more to PoundOfFlesh he play and stream the Game every day and we all should be thankful for that!

He tells you exactly what's important for the game right now and he is damn fucking Right in every single aspect.

Good Luck Little Orbit and stay Groovy!

Please explain what this has to do with despotism ?!?!??

Despotism in this case is how APB is running for years now til today! ( Weapon Balancing and nothing else )

It seems to me that the same people always decide about APB.

If you want to see examples like about Roit-Mode just watch an listen his stream! 

Inspired by forums like Roit-Mode right? 

He always wanted a traditional battle royal but everyone laughed at him, now you have your hermaphrodite battle royal mode that nobody wants to play not even the people who were so excited about it. Inspired by forums is good joke dude ahahahahah.

First off... Did you serious just say groovy? 

Well ok, lets get something clear. No one asked for Riot to be the way it was, some wanted a pure Battle Royale, some wanted something different, I don't think anyone wanted a hybrid.

Pound has blamed Little Orbit for failure to meet the (or any) mark when taking over from GamersFirst, He stated multiple times that Riot would be the death of APB and APB is still alive.

I'm sorry but he has no credibility in my opinion if he blames the game's crash on the new management when the correlation of player population has been on a negative crashing trajectory for the past 4 to 5 years.

Despite Riot, the population numbers did not have a sudden drop and seems to be on a course with the same trajectory with player numbers depleting gradually.

Pound would like APB to be the next big Battle Royale game.

To his credit, he does have the strong argument that everyone thought / said that the Battle Royale craze had come and gone and now would be too late to make a new BR game. Then Apex - Legends came out and proved everyone wrong.

I'd like Pound of Flesh: How many Battle Royal games that are older than 5 years old have made a come back and are being successful?

t1.png

Even H1Z1 King of the Kill was released as Steam Early Access in 2015 and the hype died quickly with technical problems left, right and centre. So that's neither 5 years old and has only 4 or 5k players.

I'm sorry but you can't compare apples to oranges, especially is the orange is so old that even the moss died out on it! APB turn 10 years old next Autumn...

Without the engine upgrade or new content, who is going to give a f-ck about APB especially with the GamersFirst's name still associated. Seriously that needs chemotherapy!

GamersFirst used to be mocked as "MoneyFirst" for extortionate prices, and with little to no care of what the players actually want. And then APB tries to do a battle royale... with GamersFirst still there.

Totally not hoping on the band wagon and being a sell out.

Take off the rose tinted glasses and smell the dried up burnt coffee!

APB isn't going to go back to the way it used to be. That doesn't mean we have to give up hope and abandon ship yet, but Pound of Flesh is in denial and is lying to himself almost as a coping mechanism for the fact he streams APB daily when he probably doesn't want to anymore.

Again What Matt Scott wanted Riot to be, no one else wanted because it was a compromise but we just put up with a compromise because we can't all have what we want and it's better than nothing!

Check the life insurance and start planning funeral arrangements or whatever but just accept it, APB has been sick and slow dying of old age for a long time now.

It's easy to find someone to blame but what is the point in that when it change nothing.

On 6/24/2019 at 1:18 PM, VickyFox said:

First off... Did you serious just say groovy? 

Well ok, lets get something clear. No one asked for Riot to be the way it was, some wanted a pure Battle Royale, some wanted something different, I don't think anyone wanted a hybrid.

Pound has blamed Little Orbit for failure to meet the (or any) mark when taking over from GamersFirst, He stated multiple times that Riot would be the death of APB and APB is still alive.

I'm sorry but he has no credibility in my opinion if he blames the game's crash on the new management when the correlation of player population has been on a negative crashing trajectory for the past 4 to 5 years.

Despite Riot, the population numbers did not have a sudden drop and seems to be on a course with the same trajectory with player numbers depleting gradually.

Pound would like APB to be the next big Battle Royale game.

To his credit, he does have the strong argument that everyone thought / said that the Battle Royale craze had come and gone and now would be too late to make a new BR game. Then Apex - Legends came out and proved everyone wrong.

I'd like Pound of Flesh: How many Battle Royal games that are older than 5 years old have made a come back and are being successful?

t1.png

Even H1Z1 King of the Kill was released as Steam Early Access in 2015 and the hype died quickly with technical problems left, right and centre. So that's neither 5 years old and has only 4 or 5k players.

I'm sorry but you can't compare apples to oranges, especially is the orange is so old that even the moss died out on it! APB turn 10 years old next Autumn...

Without the engine upgrade or new content, who is going to give a f-ck about APB especially with the GamersFirst's name still associated. Seriously that needs chemotherapy!

GamersFirst used to be mocked as "MoneyFirst" for extortionate prices, and with little to no care of what the players actually want. And then APB tries to do a battle royale... with GamersFirst still there.

Totally not hoping on the band wagon and being a sell out.

Take off the rose tinted glasses and smell the dried up burnt coffee!

APB isn't going to go back to the way it used to be. That doesn't mean we have to give up hope and abandon ship yet, but Pound of Flesh is in denial and is lying to himself almost as a coping mechanism for the fact he streams APB daily when he probably doesn't want to anymore.

Again What Matt Scott wanted Riot to be, no one else wanted because it was a compromise but we just put up with a compromise because we can't all have what we want and it's better than nothing!

Check the life insurance and start planning funeral arrangements or whatever but just accept it, APB has been sick and slow dying of old age for a long time now.

It's easy to find someone to blame but what is the point in that when it change nothing.

RIOT-Mode is Better than nothing right? RIOT-Mode is NOTHING! (nobody like to play this Mode NOBODY! HOW CAN NOTHING CHANGE SOMETHING?  

Instead of RIOT-MODE 100 Millions People play Battle Royal !!!!

Compromise ??? 

for whom??

are you serious?

APB is dead Stop lying!!!! ( and if nothing change in APB about the performance of the game it will be only 300 of the 600 people how play this game) mark my words!

H1Z1 King of the Kill.. do you even know why this game is dead?

I tell you why, because of the piss pure performance of the game! and the autistic Cheaters! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DominationBaby said:

RIOT-Mode is Better than nothing right? RIOT-Mode is NOTHING! (nobody like to play this Mode NOBODY! HOW CAN NOTHING CHANGE SOMETHING?  

Instead of RIOT-MODE 100 Millions People play Battle Royal !!!!

Compromise ??? 

for whom??

are you serious?

APB is dead Stop lying!!!! ( and if nothing change in APB about the performance of the game it will be only 300 of the 600 people how play this game) mark my words!

H1Z1 King of the Kill.. do you even know why this game is dead?

I tell you why, because of the piss pure performance of the game! and the autistic Cheaters! 

With a response like that, I wouldn't be surprised if you were related to Pound of Flesh.

Hind sight is 20/20, no one knew if Riot was going to be good enough to bring in new players, Pound of Flesh said it'd be the last nail in the coffin and would be the actual thing that kills APB.

APB has been dying/has been dead for a while. It is neither the that caused APB to die nor is it breaking even with numbers. Hardly a hiccup or an anomaly numbers-wise.

Again if you think APB was ever going to get 100 million people, You're delusional It wasn't ever realistically going to happen and I say this for 2 main reasons:

-Little Orbit i small company and just took over, they hardly have the human resources to cover their customer service and the Unreal Engine upgrade to 3.5 is going as fast as it can. They don't have the capacity to do the marketing like that of PUBG, Fortnite or Apex Legends.

-On top of the business limitation, Again I will say it... APB is commonly described as looking like a PS2 game, Who is seriously going to play this APB in this state? If RIOT was a TRUE battle royale mode and it's release date was the same, every flossing kid would be sh-tting on APB!

Long loading times, graphics that make some mobile games look good, lag/latency issues...

If we had even half a million players join APB, then every single server and district would crash!

That's the reality of it. Both Little Orbit and APB:Reloaded do not have capacity to implement and sustain a true battle royale mode then and now.

The compromise is meant to be for everyone, to the people who want a BR (including Little Orbit) with those who don't want a BR mode in mind... The flaw with compromises is that it's a concept where a entity tries to cater to everyone with everyone else in mind, but in doing so fails to cater to anyone properly.

You can't please all of the people all of the time, it's impressive if they can please all of the people ANY of the time to be honest.