DominationBaby

Little Orbit please listen to PoundOfFlesh !!!

10 minutes ago, uraputz said:

because he is the only one person who has stuck with streaming it.

no?

We're all passionate about APB, we're all been concerned about how close APB has come to dying again...

Again a new company had come in with fresh ideas and hope, it is uncertain times and people do not like uncertainty.

27 minutes ago, uraputz said:

likely too much for everyone's own sanity.

It's no wonder why the World Health Organisation has declared "Gaming Disorder" a recognised condition! While sometimes his behaviour is questionable, Pound is certainly an adult and wouldn't be to be told how to live is life as much as the next person if not more.

We should know what a healthy life style is despite the effort needed for it and inconvenience it can bring.

If he chooses to endure APB the quality, features and social standards that much... Well that's his right to do so regardless if it is or isn't unhealthy, if he is educated about the risks or even cares about them.

A part of me says he's not my problem and this is his decisions so be it and he's probably thrilled took the time to write this as if caring for a fellow person is something to be ashamed of.

I guess the humanitarian and professional overrides that in me.

At the end of the day I reaffirm he's not a bad guy. Pound is just passionate in the same way I am, but going about his love for APB in a completely different way to which we don't agree with each other.

2 hours ago, uraputz said:

~snip~

Pound is indeed very passionate about APB.

He is absolutely not the only one to still stream it.

He is welcome to join us on the forums and share his ideas.

All of us have both people who like us, and people who don't, PoF isn't any different.

If you really think PoF's ideas are good, then I would say you should encourage him to join the community here on the forums (the mods will handle any shit talking).

But so long as he only shares his idea with his viewers, he and you can't be too surprised when none of his ideas go anywhere.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

He is welcome to join us on the forums and share his ideas.

He won't. He's too busy with talking bad about the forums (and the discord). 
But hey, he got his people to make posts like this! 😜 

But if he wants them to listen to him, forums would be a good idea I guess.

On 6/11/2019 at 6:35 AM, inbred said:

dont listen to poundofflesh, he thinks that advanced launcher is cheating

Every person has the right to complain on something if he is not using. In this case pound has the right to say advance launcher is for cheaters because he is not using it, plus its 2019 and you are telling me people still have crappy PC. Also if i was little orbit they should kick everyone for the SPCT team who are using the advance launcher or manipulating game files for that smooth edge we all know that the team have  good PC to run the game so why using it thats not a good way to promote the game. Also LO allowed it because they couldn't do a replacement first and second they know they will lose 90 percent of players if they didn't allow it. Sometime I think I personally deserve the SPCT weapon skins that those are not running the game as is. peace.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MidnightQ said:

Every person has the right to complain on something if he is not using. In this case pound has the right to say advance launcher is for cheaters because he is not using it, plus its 2019 and you are telling me people still have crappy PC. Also if i was little orbit they should kick everyone for the SPCT team who are using the advance launcher or manipulating game files for that smooth edge we all know that the team have  good PC to run the game so why using it thats not a good way to promote the game. Also LO allowed it because they couldn't do a replacement first and second they know they will lose 90 percent of players if they didn't allow it. Sometime I think I personally deserve the SPCT weapon skins that those are not running the game as is. peace.

if this is the kind of person pound surrounds himself with i guess i can see why there's been a sudden public burst of strong feelings about him

so much stupidity in 5 sentences lmao

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

if this is the kind of person pound surrounds himself with i guess i can see why there's been a sudden public burst of strong feelings about him

so much stupidity in 5 sentences lmao

Whats the stupidity part you read enlight me please. I dont care about pound or any of his thoughts if the person doesn't use and agree of advance launcher technically he has the right to say against it its his freedom to say whatever he wants.

7 minutes ago, MidnightQ said:

Whats the stupidity part you read enlight me please. I dont care about pound or any of his thoughts if the person doesn't use and agree of advance launcher technically he has the right to say against it its his freedom to say whatever he wants.

13 hours ago, Glaciers said:

first off - it’s a f2p game, the entire business model panders to people with “shit PCs” (not that your pc has to be shit to have apb issues)

second - half the reason for the engine upgrade is optimization which will help basically everyone get some performance boost/stability

third - the engine upgrade will have the advanced launcher features as standard ingame options, so anyone saying “it’s cheating” is a moron because nothing will change when 3.5 comes

of course everyone has the right to say whatever opinions they want, just like everyone has the right to say those opinions are shit

edit: i guess i should add how dumb it is to remove spct that use advanced launcher when they would be the perfect people to test the features that they're already using when those features are added to the game

Edited by Glaciers
typo

Free to Play games haven't pandered to people who don't have decent computers in a long time, the only F2P that does in recent times that I know of is Warframe. (and even then they just dropped support for anything not running windows 8+.)
This game has clearly pandered to people with mid-high tier gaming computers, that are over the age of 18, understand some of the deeper literature in the "story", and above all, have disposable income to spend on "looking kewl".
Yes, noobs with low end computers can "try" to play this game, but it just doesn't work in their favor at all, just look at how many people say "lag" every minute in a bronze district.

17 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

of course everyone has the right to say whatever opinions they want, just like everyone has the right to say those opinions are shit

edit: i guess i should add how dumb it is to remove spct that use advanced launcher when they would be the perfect people to test the features that they're already using when those features are added to the game

Wow sending feed back to LO staff while using 3rd tool program that is NOT provided by LO/G1 gg. You are missing the point its a program yes does help for performance and boost the game But Matt Scott did mention on Kempington stream and will provide their version because he doesnt like the idea people playing the game files. Now if the launcher was created by a GM staff or member or whatever then yes pound won't complain about it.

Plus maybe i want the skin too 😄

29 minutes ago, MidnightQ said:

~snip~

If you do have an issue, feel free to contact LO directly.

Edited by CookiePuss

So did no one understand this thread was an ad for his stream? 

This is even better than the billboard in social.

To the people saying APB's community is 18+ it's just not true.

Edited by Mozie
;);)

On 6/14/2019 at 8:42 AM, Mozie said:

So did no one understand this thread was an ad for his stream? 

This is even better than the billboard in social.

To the people saying APB's community is 18+ it's just not true.

That was not my intention to make are ad for pound's stream but if it help's him im glad about it. My intention is bring back APB to the Top because I love the game like everyone else here.

Merged.

On 6/14/2019 at 6:53 AM, MidnightQ said:

Yes, but you forget to talk about the Mission files adding to see the last stage, that's is such a huge advantage against players who do not use it or do not know how to use it. 

I read of many people here in the forum that something like this is not the problem of players they know how to use it but sadly it's at the end 

because less and less people are playing missions. 

Graphic setting, always sprinting, crosshair's all this things have to be inside the game for everybody to set up.

Pound don't say advance launcher is cheating he say's it is are advantage and he is right about it! 

I fully understand why people use advance launcher because the game runs like shit and that's basically what he says.

What I do not understand is why so many time is all ready lost for thing's like weapon balancing i mean i get it weapon balancing is important for the game but not as important as everyone here claims, and I know when a new weapon comes out somebody have to manage it.

More important to balance is missions or the respawn system this would bring more fun into the game and would make people stay and play this game often.

And if the players are happy in the game they will invest more in the game.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DominationBaby said:

Yes, but you forget to talk about the Mission files adding to see the last stage, that's is such a huge advantage against players who do not use it or do not know how to use it. 

You could achieve the exact same effect by having a literal real-life sheet of paper next to your screen which lists all missions and their final stages.

14 minutes ago, DominationBaby said:

always sprinting

You could achieve the exact same effect by holding your Shift key down with a clothespin.

15 minutes ago, DominationBaby said:

crosshair

You could achieve the exact same effect by using transparent adhesive tape to attach a small paper dot to the center of your screen.

19 minutes ago, DominationBaby said:

Graphic setting

Options currently available in the Advanced Launcher will be officially integrated into the game when Little Orbit fully releases the UE3.5 version of the game.

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, BlitzKitty said:

Free to Play games haven't pandered to people who don't have decent computers in a long time, the only F2P that does in recent times that I know of is Warframe. (and even then they just dropped support for anything not running windows 8+.)
This game has clearly pandered to people with mid-high tier gaming computers, that are over the age of 18, understand some of the deeper literature in the "story", and above all, have disposable income to spend on "looking kewl".
Yes, noobs with low end computers can "try" to play this game, but it just doesn't work in their favor at all, just look at how many people say "lag" every minute in a bronze district.

Pandered is a interesting word but I don't think a game that lags and with graphics that make GTA IV look good is something a business would do deliberately for what target market??

Besides with current gen and next gen technology, the expectation of the quality of games is going up. I'm not talking about just PC Master race here...   Kid with an Xbox One have a higher standard than APB because that console hardware and softwear sets the standards.

AMD's Ryzen 3000 CPUs comes out in under a month, APB to a Ryzen 3000 is like using morse code on a iPhone 10 to send a text!

It's old coding and graphics made for technology 5, 6, 7, 8 years obsolete.

You think that's pandering to high end gamers?! 

Excuse me but I'm a little lost, What planet are you from because I'm from Earth!

54 minutes ago, DominationBaby said:

That was not my intention to make are ad for pound's stream but if it help's him im glad about it. My intention is bring back APB to the Top because I love the game like everyone else here.

Everyone wants the best for APB but If we were to just do what Pound suggests then APB would be nearly entire a battle royale game mode because the original mission games wouldn't matter and no one would play them just like Fortnight: Save the World.

Just because we can doesn't mean we should. If wanted to open a restaurant then I could choose to have some level of quality to the food with standards or I could just open up  McDonalds!

26 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

Just because we can doesn't mean we should. If wanted to open a restaurant then I could choose to have some level of quality to the food with standards or I could just open up  McDonalds!

D8eyMlSXUAQXhJa.jpg

as much as i am going to defend the pound the only thing i can do about this talk is that i can say he has some points that i accept and agree on.

on other facts i might agree but change the idea pretty quickly so i come to argue with the person

as streamer hes entertaining and has some fun entertainment

but about listing to pound. i would say thats something LO needs to decide. i would look to all players rather than just listning to him alone.

Pound is not on its own the apb community.

8 hours ago, VickyFox said:

Pandered is a interesting word but I don't think a game that lags and with graphics that make GTA IV look good is something a business would do deliberately for what target market??

Besides with current gen and next gen technology, the expectation of the quality of games is going up. I'm not talking about just PC Master race here...   Kid with an Xbox One have a higher standard than APB because that console hardware and softwear sets the standards.

AMD's Ryzen 3000 CPUs comes out in under a month, APB to a Ryzen 3000 is like using morse code on a iPhone 10 to send a text!

It's old coding and graphics made for technology 5, 6, 7, 8 years obsolete.

You think that's pandering to high end gamers?! 

Excuse me but I'm a little lost, What planet are you from because I'm from Earth!

Everyone wants the best for APB but If we were to just do what Pound suggests then APB would be nearly entire a battle royale game mode because the original mission games wouldn't matter and no one would play them just like Fortnight: Save the World.

I'm from earth also, where we use the date of a game's release to determine what they were going for as a player base.
The subject material for my post was Glacier saying the game, by default of being free to play, panders to low end computers, which it never has.

Edited by BlitzKitty

We can post constructive criticism all we want, it's worth nothing if no workforce is available listen and implement those ideas.
It's also very inefficient to measure player feedback via forums. Please add a polling/surveying system.

Edited by Talla

1 hour ago, BlitzKitty said:

[...]
The subject material for my post was Glacier saying the game, by default of being free to play, panders to low end computers, which it never has.

Well... not after the ever evolving regression that has seen feature after feature being lost over the years 🙃

On 6/11/2019 at 10:46 AM, Sayori said:

All APB "streamers" are horrible not a single game dev should ever listen to them.

One is a veteran cheater, other is a boor with inflated ego, another is a rageaholic who gets angry at every teammate he gets and doesn't live to his expectation while pretending to be a gentleman and burping on stream. etc etc

Great presentation of the APB community and the game itself:) That's all we have to promote the game sadly

There is no such thing as veteran cheaters in APB, only Obt Vet bra.

i tuned into that guys stream for the first time to see what he was like and he legit spent then next 30 or 40 mins repeating the same thing over and over complaining.

i asked why he'd been saying the same thing over and over and he perma banned me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 hours ago, Helix Reloaded said:

i tuned into that guys stream for the first time to see what he was like and he legit spent then next 30 or 40 mins repeating the same thing over and over viewers.

i asked why he'd been saying the same thing over and over and he perma banned me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are you sure that it was exactly as you describe here?

I mean he is the only one how streams Roit-mode for 6 days in are row and he gives Feedback about it.

He even has a counter for his viewers for good or bad.