DominationBaby

Little Orbit please listen to PoundOfFlesh !!!

4 hours ago, xRyona said:

In many cases, Pounds is just playing a role for his stream. Gotta use your head sometimes.

So like, the Alex Jones of APB ?

q6Y69AS.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DominationBaby said:

Let me just understand one thing do you guys really thing that someone with ''bad skill's'' in are Video Game have no idea what he is talking about even he has been playing the game for years?

yes

there’s certainly a place for theoretical knowledge (but afaik pound has a demonstrated very little of that as well) but at a certain point practical experience is necessary - how can you expect to properly balance for example, a weapon, if you don’t even know how to use it correctly?

16 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

yes

there’s certainly a place for theoretical knowledge (but afaik pound has a demonstrated very little of that as well) but at a certain point practical experience is necessary - how can you expect to properly balance for example, a weapon, if you don’t even know how to use it correctly?

You're right about that point and I know that here in the forum there is are tone of People they knew better what would be better for Weapon balance.

But as it turned out that Weapon balance is just the least important for the game and even the tone of People who know better fucked up! 

So that's not really an argument for me.

16 minutes ago, DominationBaby said:

You're right about that point and I know that here in the forum there is are tone of People they knew better what would be better for Weapon balance.

But as it turned out that Weapon balance is just the least important for the game and even the tone of People who know better fucked up! 

So that's not really an argument for me.

tbh i have no idea what you’re saying here

if you mean little orbit staff aren’t able to balance correctly then i would agree with you

weapon balance is immensely important to the game, it’s a pvp shooter

edit: i should add that everyone is free to give their opinion on weapon balance regardless of skill level, most of the time it’s immediately obvious who has practical knowledge anyway

Edited by Glaciers
typo

4 hours ago, SilverCrow said:

Oh my dear god

give me strength

Could you ask your god to give me my answer since you seem to be incapable of more than swelling up nothing of substance?

26 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Could you ask your god to give me my answer since you seem to be incapable of more than swelling up nothing of substance?

Stop getting on Mr. Humblebrag’s nerves like that. He’s kinda a big deal, and you should really know who he is, but if you DON’T (I don’t either), then he’s not going to tell you. Because you really should know. Who. He. Is. Period.

the drones are very active in the reactions on this post

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

So like, the Alex Jones of APB ?

q6Y69AS.gif

More like DSP Gaming. The character breaks aren't character breaks.

2 hours ago, Glubbable said:

More like DSP Gaming. The character breaks aren't character breaks.

Lol... Poor Dark Side Phil. 

That dude is one giant useless turd. 

7 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Send me a PM and lets talk some place else than here.

I got no issue with the man (i find other streams more enjoyable then his but that's just me) Only think i dislike is as a "social animal" i'd like to own the display points and fill them with "art" but he pays 1 million$ (in bids) to own all the display points everywhere each week (just puts up 1 symbol that's twitch advertising) i wanna put up such Masterpieces as this

xoUHU14.jpg

every1 should listen to me & only to me because i'm the only one with a brain in this game, ty

• Like 3

we are so fkn #Blessed to have a guiding light such as poundo in these dire times

i personally do not know what i would do without him preaching and fighting the good fight

poundo will right the wrongs, mark my words people.

AYCc1TG.jpg

Edited by swindIe

35 minutes ago, swindIe said:

we are so fkn #Blessed to have a guiding light such as poundo in these dire times

i personally do not know what i would do without him preaching and fighting the good fight

poundo will right the wrongs, mark my words people.

AYCc1TG.jpg

Exactly what will happen because the management from LO and the pro's like the SPECT-Team are clueless and they proved that very often! 

17 minutes ago, DominationBaby said:

Exactly what will happen because the management from LO and the pro's like the SPECT-Team are clueless and they proved that very often! 

puGK5Dl.gif

2 minutes ago, DominationBaby said:

That's the best proof that you're in the Spct-team are fail!

And Google translate fails us again.

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

And Google translate fails us again.

Im really sorry for my bad English but I thing you get the point.

14 minutes ago, DominationBaby said:

That's the best proof that you're in the Spct-team are fail!

While I do not agree with how Cookie conducts himself, He's not a moderator and not part of customer support.

You and I don't have to like him but Little Orbit feel he has a high level of technical understanding and experience with APB itself to the point of listening to his input.

...feel free to post to the suggestions sub-forum that SPCTs should take an online customer service course if you want.

-------

Frankly from what I've seen from Pound is that he is an intellectual that is passionate but his approach to thing shows his political style.

He's conservative/capitalist and would rather things were not changed, but if they are changed then they should be a "no compromise" way to make it the most successful. If that means selling out, then Little Orbit should do so.

Pound says that RIOT will be the death of APB because it is a compromise and aspired APB to get the money and player number of other big name Battle Royales (especially Apex Legends). The reality is that APB wouldn't be the same again, and probably head to the way of Fortnight did with the multiplayer BR mode over shadowed the original game.

APB:BattleRoyale probably would kill off APB:Reloaded I but Pound would strongly disagree.

Edited by VickyFox

imagine playing this game (of all games) for 8+ hours a day, 6 days a week. week after week after week like pound has been doing on twitch for a few years now.

not all that time is "playing the game", but regardless... you'll see and experience a lot. likely too much for everyone's own sanity.

i think his intentions are not unlike others here... as everyone wants the game to continue. where he gets into trouble is trying to make this game an event 6 days a week for 8 hour + streams. it just doesn't have a large enough player base to support it. and the players that are still around you encounter all too often... they are a bit 'hardened' to be play with for a few hours a week, let alone 50+ 🙂   thus the soft departures of other streamers like kempington, shini, gordo and witch queen as the game is not that fun, nor making for a good stream experience.

one thing is for sure. he must LOVE this game because he is the only one person who has stuck with streaming it. and, he continues to have passion about the game.

when someone is that vested, conversations can quickly escalate to confrontations. not unlike this thread.

but in the end, it's LO who holds the cards. and they hold the responsibility of paying the bills. the game must grow with new players, or it will either be sold (again), or sent to the bit bucket in the sky...

• Like 3