DominationBaby

Little Orbit please listen to PoundOfFlesh !!!

who Daf is PoundOfFlesh

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

been here since 2011 

dont feel bad i don’t know most people

ma boi

3 hours ago, moxxichixx said:

The guy that keeps crying about apb on his own team and saying that GamersFirst was better? No thanks lol, also he suck so much that all he do is talk over his pathetic gameplay and always trying to sh*t on other people.... If I was LittleOrbit I would not stand watching his stream except for the moments he get salty for the giggles

i guess this sums up everything for us who has no idea who this person is. lol thx

7 hours ago, inbred said:

dont listen to poundofflesh, he thinks that advanced launcher is cheating

Should be. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Havana said:

Should be. 

why

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

idk who that is.

im guessing they play on eu or something?

2 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

You still haven't answered this. Could you elaborate after making that grand statement about people explaining themselves?

To be honest, I wasn't gonna answer, but since it's important to you:

Explaining it would defeat the entire purpose of me saying "Figure that one out", wouldn't it? 😄

Me asking people to be a bit more civilized instead of insulting/bullying people with memes etc = "Grand statement"?

I feel so alone here.

Edited by SilverCrow

47 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

I feel so alone here.

well if so,you can join ur beloved streamer,

9 hours ago, DominationBaby said:

Hey Little Orbit Team!

Please listen more to PoundOfFlesh he play and stream the Game every day and we all should be thankful for that!

He tells you exactly what's important for the game right now and he is damn fucking Right in every single aspect.

Good Luck Little Orbit and stay Groovy!

I tuned into his stream one time while he was in fight club getting completely destroyed and blamming it all on the game. I think implementing his ideas would be entertaining at least. 

He goes on massive rants and refuses to listen to anyone who is trying to explain anything to him. Especially when it comes to vastly complex problems that plague the game like DDoS attacks.

Edited by Glubbable

This thread shouldn't be named this way .... it will only end up in a group of people who like said person's content against a group of people who don't...

This ain't going to advance in any way in what OP wants to achieve with this thread.

I'd suggest removing and remaking this thread without naming anyone

Edited by Outofmyway
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Outofmyway said:

This thread shouldn't be named this way .... it will only end up in a group of people who like said person's content against a group of people who don't...

This ain't going to advance in any way in what OP wants to achieve with this thread.

I'd suggest removing and remaking this thread without naming anyone

im about 97% certain that this was in fact exactly what the op wanted 

12 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
13 hours ago, Kiida said:

Fuck no.

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Like any of us, PoF is welcome to share his ideas here as well as in the Game & Forum Suggestions subforum.

I don't know if it would get read, but he can also send those suggestions directly to LO.

If OP has specific ideas they want heard, they should probably post them instead of a suggestion so vague as to be useless.

Or email them directly to MattScott.

Sorry but what did you just say?

Did you just say listen to Pound Of Flesh?

Do you want to like, edit your post or something and maybe delete it entirely?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, SilverCrow said:

To be honest, I wasn't gonna answer, but since it's important to you:

Explaining it would defeat the entire purpose of me saying "Figure that one out", wouldn't it? 😄

Me asking people to be a bit more civilized instead of insulting/bullying people with memes etc = "Grand statement"?

I feel so alone here.

I don't know the person, never saw the stream, never actually saw the name in twitch (not frequently visiting it though) so no I am not going to bother and watch him for whatever amount of time that it would maybe require for me to figure something out. It should be in your interest to convince others of your standpoint. Maybe if you do that there will be a chance for a civilized discussion but so far you haven't brought anything to the table but hot air even after being explicitly asked for details.

All you have done so far is make some useless insinuation followed by cockiness riding your high horse while being unable to realize that you're just as bad as the people you're criticizing.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, DominationBaby said:

Hey Little Orbit Team!

Please listen more to PoundOfFlesh he play and stream the Game every day and we all should be thankful for that!

He tells you exactly what's important for the game right now and he is damn fucking Right in every single aspect.

Good Luck Little Orbit and stay Groovy!

damn 46 haters

Edited by Kanashimi
Another one

I think this post is hopefully supposed to be a troll, ...isn't .....it ? 🤔

Let me just understand one thing do you guys really thing that someone with ''bad skill's'' in are Video Game have no idea what he is talking about even he has been playing the game for years?

Edited by DominationBaby

2 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

It should be in your interest to convince others of your standpoint. Maybe if you do that there will be a chance for a civilized discussion but so far you haven't brought anything to the table but hot air even after being explicitly asked for details.

All you have done so far is make some useless insinuation followed by cockiness riding your high horse while being unable to realize that you're just as bad as the people you're criticizing.

Oh my dear god

give me strength

Edited by SilverCrow

17 hours ago, SilverCrow said:

It's because you joined APB after the golden years.

Let's not get further into that. Don't want to derail the thread.

Weird flex but ok.

3 minutes ago, WorldDominator said:

Weird flex but ok.

It wasn't a flex.

I just meant I didn't want to derail the thread, nothing more nothing less.