Donjae

little orbit ...

LO you are now about year own the game and  i must say you didnt do much as far as i see 

an maintaince "fixs" g1 did also but that not really something 

im playing more then 7 years this game and i see the popular of this game daying and daying more and more 

you promissing dreams as i see it talking about the "engine update " for ages and not one prove that you really DO something asbout it ( like g1 did with us for ages ) 

i belive in free speach and everyone have the right to say what they think 

ofc its not my point heaven forbid to insult you LO as company but srsly i think its time to SHOW prove about your promissing things !

people more and more leaving the game , people more and more have less hope and i hear they just lost the love in apb not cos the game himself sux ( atm the game sux cos a lot of things ) 

cos of the feeling 3 companys foolish the players for many years only to get money .

the game have hugh lags problem , cheaters , ghost shots , and many more things .

from my point of view you LO need to show prove to use less words and show what you really doing , to do an event ( riot ) its nice but its not the thing that really fix the lags and the performance of the game 

its seems if you not going to at least SHOW prove ( screenshoots and more ) of your work 

people will more abendon the game .

dont do the same mistak g1 did , im still belive in you LO in someway 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Am I the only one having a hard time following all that?

And I don't mean to insult but if you are making an elaborate post like this the least thing you could do is proofread.

2 minutes ago, jerycho said:

Am I the only one having a hard time following all that?

And I don't mean to insult but if you are making an elaborate post like this the least thing you could do is proofread.

sry but english are not my main language so maybe i do have sometimes wrong proofread indeed 

hope you can understand my point in my post 🙂 

9 minutes ago, Donjae said:

sry but english are not my main language so maybe i do have sometimes wrong proofread indeed 

hope you can understand my point in my post 🙂 

Well okay then if the lags are a result of a ddos there is no way to prevent that and you just have to live with it.

Are you also implying that the SPCT testers are not prove enough that the EU is being developed?

Now correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that LO has that many people in its studio. It also depends on what they had to finish up what was left from g1's work and also the hardest part 'optimisation' is on LO's shoulders too. The other issues with the game simply have to wait and get fixed after EU because fixing it now would be pointless.

Edited by jerycho
phrasing
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, jerycho said:

Well okay then if the lags are a result of a ddos there is no way to prevent that and you just have to live with it.

Are you also implying that the SPCT testers are not prove enough that the EU is being developed?

Now correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that LO has that many people in its studio. It also depends on what they had to finish up what was left from g1's work and also the hardest part 'optimisation' is on LO's shoulders too. The other issues with the game simply have to wait and get fixed after EU because fixing it now would be pointless.

also to add, there is more patch notes and changes within a year than G1 did in 3 years. 

Its weird that we havent got any screenshots from the engine upgrade, like promised🤔

2014 flashbacks

• Like 4

Fixing your grammar, spelling, and formatting will let people actually read and reply to you properly. 

Come on. These aren't even English as a second language issues.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

ah shyt here we go again

2 hours ago, Donjae said:

LO you are now about [...]

Donjae... Do you really think, that such threads are the way to go or what exactly do you expect after writing this ? ..Attention ? ..Reputation ? 

Its already sad enough there are people, who are getting influenced by your post which neither helps the game in general nor Little Orbit to make progress.

• Like 1

I'm gonna be a bit masochist knowing that I'm allergic to bullshoot but here's what I have to say about this: 

So you're telling that "Little Orbit" isn't doing much as far as you see right? So let's put it like this, have you even realized that LO did in months compared to what G1 "tried to do" in years ? Have you stopped and thought about it even for a single bit? I'll refresh your mind then. I'm going to put it in way so you can understand what I'm saying: little orbit balanced some weapons that needed to be balanced "including friggin' Yukon", although, they reverted some tweaks cause the community didn't like their new attributes neither did I to be honest, they improved the armas Marketplace and made those overpriced weapons with a balanced price and added 100g1c per dollar, G1 was adding 50 per dolar. LO Kept us updated with everything they did, server maintenances, new content such as showstopper, they  added certain guns that were already implemented in the game before and they just brought it back, and now there is a huge update with more improvements for the joker ticket store (which I'm excited to see), so they removed FFbans which was cancerous since the very beginning and that is what made toxicity get worse in the game cause they had the free will to post whatever the hell they wanted against the banned dudes. They removed OC which was a good idea since the toxic players and cheaters used to main that district and it was flooded of newbies so they could just test their cheats there. (Glad that they removed it), they are so active in the forum (something that G1 could never do not in a million years knowing that had the people for it), they made new events, gave us new seasonal skins, let's not forget that they made a freaking OTW server! To test weapons and events before the release of them , how cool is that! And now as I mentioned before, they're working their asses off to make everything perfect for the big patch coming up in some days, and that includes: riot going LIVE , improved JT earnings, and JT improvement with PERMANENT JT weapons being available In the store, a new sick Yakuza skin, a new Anticheat called "EasyAntiCheat" since they realised faster than G1 that battleye wasn't doing it's thing, and if you're talking about engine... Dude, do your homework Matt explained that RIOT will be released first than the engine , let's not forget the patches they're releasing for PS4 players.  I could keep going with this all day, now you tell me what G1 did ever since the day they promised an engine update back in 2015? And what happened ever since that year until now... Exactly. "Nothing!". Absolutely nothing. And you come here talking about ghost shots and stuff, you do know that all that will disappear after the engine release right ? You know why I give a shout out to LO,  is that LO is truly showing us that they're here to make a change for good and they're actually showing it for real.  Little Orbit is a small company that did for the game what G1 could never ever achieve not even a million years.  Don't say that the game is dying and dying when you have a passionate community which is why the game is still alive. This game survived many wars and look where we are... (In a way so you could understand what I'm saying ...right?) Understand this.

Peace out,

JIN

Edited by TaiidoukeN
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, foolish ninja said:

Its weird that we havent got any screenshots from the engine upgrade, like promised🤔

2014 flashbacks

We got the ONE teaser video and then nothing since....

33 minutes ago, TaidouKeN said:

Peace out

holy crap there’s a lot of misinformation in this brick of text

• Thanks 1

I am surprised that after 7 years of playing this game, you still don't speak English properly..

No offence.

9 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Fixing your grammar, spelling, and formatting will let people actually read and reply to you properly. 

Come on. These aren't even English as a second language issues, i experience same troubles.

Revealing.

11 hours ago, TaiidoukeN said:

100g1c per dollar, G1 was adding 50 per dolar.

They removed OC which was a good idea since the toxic players and cheaters used to main that district and it was flooded of newbies so they could just test their cheats there. (Glad that they removed it),

let's not forget that they made a freaking OTW server!

I would more or less agree with most of the points you're trying to make, but there's some things that are incorrect, 1. the rate used to be 80g1c per $1 USD, 2. That's honestly a weird opinion to have on open conflict, I never saw any issue even close to this in those districts, they never added em back most likely because they weren't being used. 3. OTW was around for waaaaay longer than LO owning the game, it was simply never used

Thanks for correcting me, in my opinion OC was indeed a cheaters nest but as you said and right it was also never being used as in, high population wise, regardless, you always had those groups of toxic people joining into that district as well as cheaters from time to time, and the OC server was kinda pointless to have it there at the same time since the new players can still join knowing that there's a message saying that was not suitable for new players. That's basically one of the ways how you get bad reviews about the game if they're not playing at their suitable servers for their rank and level of experience. (They could just simply make a level restriction to join that  OC district) but honestly I don't think it would even do anything about  it though.

As for the OTW well... If it was already Implemented in the game, G1 never used cause they weren't creating content whatsoever so that's self explanatory.

4 hours ago, Acornie said:

I would more or less agree with most of the points you're trying to make, but there's some things that are incorrect, 1. the rate used to be 80g1c per $1 USD, 2. That's honestly a weird opinion to have on open conflict, I never saw any issue even close to this in those districts, they never added em back most likely because they weren't being used. 3. OTW was around for waaaaay longer than LO owning the game, it was simply never used

Hey @Donjae,

I get you are frustrated but I have to disagree with with your argument,  LO had a rough start as they had to learn the game from scratch which is something that takes time. They have also done a great work at being transparent, working hard to improve the game and trying hard to keep players motivated.

They have also improved the customer support and overall customer service and in mi opinion they have done surprisingly well even though 1) They don't have a huge work force and 2) had to work hard to learn & understand the game.