Delete884943468320878423

Does anyone know what to do when ESC button is not working anymore?!

Besides exiting game of course, any other solution through commands perhaps?.. To reach the menu options?!

Also by the way... i have AutoHotkey turned on for quite a while now and the game its not kicking me out... imagine the cheaters with other programs.

Wouldn't be a first time i can use my autohotkey and apb at the same time, even if i use it for other games, apb usually kicks me out if i have it on, but not always.

Edited by Vnight

Press O and unbind esc

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Vnight said:

i have AutoHotkey turned on for quite a while now

Because you use it for other games, or for use in APB ?

13 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Because you use it for other games, or for use in APB ?

it doesn't matter what i use it for, apb should kick me out after a while(as usual), but if u start it randomly while playing some other game with apb open, i noticed that sometimes it just remains on without being detected by BE.

If its so easy to do this, imagine how easy it can be for cheat programmers to make workarounds to avoid detection.

Not the first time, that's why i'm mentioning it.

In apb i use my mouse "LEGAL" program for macro, which i only use on snipe guns, and i sure as hell don't get any advantages as so many of you whine about. Basically macro in apb its quite useless from my experience(not to mention ghost shooting), then again i suck, so that might also justify it.

Edited by Vnight

1 minute ago, Vnight said:

it doesn't matter what i use it for, apb should kick me out after a while(as usual), but if u start it randomly while playing some other game with apb open, i noticed that sometimes it just remains on without being detected by BE, if its so easy to do this, imagine how easy it can be for cheat programmers to make workarounds to avoid detection.

Why would BE care if you aren't using it for APB?

6 minutes ago, Vnight said:

whatever smartass.

It was an honest question.

I'm assuming the answer is "It wouldn't"?

20 minutes ago, Soundwave2142 said:

200iq

,!,,

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

It was an honest question.

I'm assuming the answer is "It wouldn't"?

aha... well go ask them developers why does apb detect that AH regardless for what game is it used, because for me so far.. it always kicked me out regardless for what game it was used, since day one.

4 minutes ago, Vnight said:

,!,,

aha... well go ask them developers why does apb detect that AH regardless for what game is it used, because for me so far.. it always kicked me out regardless for what game it was used, since day one.

Yes, before they fixed it.

Now it only reacts with AHK for APB.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yes, before they fixed it.

Now it only reacts with AHK for APB.

so when did they fix it? LoL It would be news for me indeed for such a miracle...i mean i can finally play the second game without being kicked out of apb... oh the joy that such a disaster had been fixed... well if you are right, then i'm sorry for my miss information, and thank you for the information. I will still test this idea lol, cuz i need to see it myself to believe it.

It was a horrible nightmare for me so far... i really hope you're right.

Edited by Vnight

32 minutes ago, Vnight said:

i meant main menu, how am i supposed to change district with O?

You unbind esc and select a different key to open the menu

• Like 1

What is his problem now? Just press alt f4 and you can rage quit in peace. That would be a problem if you allways lose and im sure you do.

Didnt you want to stop playing the game anyway?

33 minutes ago, Vnight said:

so when did they fix it? LoL It would be news for me indeed for such a miracle...i mean i can finally play the second game without being kicked out of apb... oh the joy that such a disaster had been fixed... well if you are right, then i'm sorry for my miss information, and thank you for the information. I will still test this idea lol, cuz i need to see it myself to believe it.

It was a horrible nightmare for me so far... i really hope you're right.

You said it yourself it isn't kicking you. What more do you need?

Just make sure you don't use it for APB, because not only would that make you a piece of garbage, but it woukd also get you banned. 

33 minutes ago, LittleGamersFirst said:

What is his problem now? Just press alt f4 and you can rage quit in peace. That would be a problem if you allways lose and im sure you do.

Trust me... i would love to get rid of you as you would love to get rid of me.

Back in time ppl like us would have an absolute different approach for this matter.

Was horrible, but satisfying as heaven.

26 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Just make sure you don't use it for APB, because not only would that make you a piece of garbage, but it woukd also get you banned. 

i don’t think it would ban, just boot you from the game 

i don’t have inside knowledge tho :^)

40 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Man i'm using mouse software, they can ban you cuz of it, but that's l;iterally just extra less player without any good reason, so basically pointless banning, i never used AHK here, but i sure as hell did use my Logitech Gaming software to try out what i never did before... because its ridiculous to think that you would get banned paying a full price product, that didn't know better about what's going on with the TOS today... so yeah, i'm using it but so rarely, that has nothing to do with the actually issue here lol... i mean i been using AHK for small games, and here i am being kicked so many fucking times from the game in the past months, that i literally feel scared to even start it when apb is on... the reason it feels so scared, its cuz the load time of this fucking game... its literally the most stupid loading times i ever experienced on a SSD(even on the new M2, which should be new speeds...)... i mean they need NaSA technology, with the current engine... so fuck it... i don't care anymore, i'm actually hoping for them to ban me, so i can give up my addiction 🙂

I use mostly automatic weapons, and i really can't see any reason to use my mouse macro software. Im not poor or anything, im just needing to pick up the right weps for my limited skill.

I mean they never banned my mouse software, which was used to apb indeed, but they did ALWAYS kick my fucking AH software, which was never used for apb lol... go figure.

Lol srry for using the term "ban" too often, without proper circumstances.

Edited by Vnight

18 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Trust me... i would love to get rid of you as you would love to get rid of me.

Back in time ppl like us would have an absolute different approach for this matter.

Was horrible, but satisfying as heaven.

What does that mean?

4 minutes ago, Vnight said:

i'm actually hoping for them to ban me, so i can give up my addiction 🙂

Here's how you solve this yourself.

1. Go to the the support page
  2. Make a new ticket under the following category: 
    Account Issue > Delete Account
  3. Fill in the rest of the info
  4. Celebrate the completion of your 4 step program to getting rid of your APB addiction
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Man i'm using mouse software, they can ban you cuz of it, but that's l;iterally just extra less player without any good reason, so basically pointless banning, i never used AHK here, but i sure as hell did use my Logitech Gaming software to try out what i never did before... because its ridiculous to think that you would get banned paying a full price product, that didn't know better about what's going on with the TOS today... so yeah, i'm using it but so rarely, that has nothing to do with the actually issue here lol... i mean i been using AHK for small games, and here i am being kicked so many fucking times from the game in the past months, that i literally feel scared to even start it when apb is on... the reason it feels so scared, its cuz the load time of this fucking game... its literally the most stupid loading times i ever experienced on a SSD(even on the new M2, which should be new speeds...)... i mean they need NaSA technology, with the current engine... so fuck it... i don't care anymore, i'm actually hoping for them to ban me, so i can give up my addiction 🙂

I use mostly automatic weapons, and i really can't see any reason to use my mouse macro software. Im not poor or anything, im just needing to pick up the right weps for my limited skill.

I mean they never banned my mouse software, which was used to apb indeed, but they did ALWAYS kick my fucking AH software, which was never used for apb lol... go figure.

Lol srry for using the term "ban" too often, without proper circumstances.

I sincerely hope that you get the help you need.

2 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Here's how you solve this yourself.

1. Go to the the support page
  2. Make a new ticket under the following category: 
    Account Issue > Delete Account
  3. Fill in the rest of the info
  4. Celebrate the completion of your 4 step program to getting rid of your APB addiction

Come on man, who wants to get busted doing what they love the most? Let';s be real here.

I will leave apb with a very bad reputation (as i already have it), and not by the subtle crap you like to know as a final but peaceful resolution.

"Addiction" check duck, it will explain all you need to know 🙂

Don't just spit ideas.