MattScott

New Joker Store items in the next update

2 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

That being said, I must've been on haitus at the time because I can't for the life of me remember an outrage over the Volcano.

Outrage was a rather strong word.  But i know a number of people were rather bothered by the addition.  Which later dropped off cause it was a rather unique weapon that wasn't as powerful as the OSMAW at the time.  I did think to compare it to the RSA being added to ARMAS however, which is a better example.

2 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

Outrage was a rather strong word.  But i know a number of people were rather bothered by the addition.  Which later dropped off cause it was a rather unique weapon that wasn't as powerful as the OSMAW at the time.  I did think to compare it to the RSA being added to ARMAS however, which is a better example.

The RSA...? As in the gun you unlock from tier 2 contacts? Why would there be an issue with that?

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

The RSA...? As in the gun you unlock from tier 2 contacts? Why would there be an issue with that?

There wouldn't be one is the point.  Wouldn't be an issue with either as its something people actually want.

On 6/19/2019 at 4:45 PM, SkittyM said:

There wouldn't be one is the point.  Wouldn't be an issue with either as its something people actually want.

Ohhh, I see what you mean now.

On 6/9/2019 at 4:31 AM, MattScott said:

Unlock Clothing: High Heel Ankle Boots ( JT 500 & APB$ 4500)

@MattScottYou forgot this.

When are you going to add this one?

Edited by dett2

Great, I hope the Leather Ankle Boots and the Desert Scarf are part of the store. 🤩