MattScott

New Joker Store items in the next update

1 minute ago, toodamnmuch said:

to be entirely honest, if LO wants me to ever pay any money to this game ever again one of the main things will be taking all of the unique (read: locked into a slot) modifications and making them available in some way on armas separate from their now worthless preset weapons that they were included with.

are you just having a personal contest to see how dumb of a comment you can post in this thread or

1 hour ago, toodamnmuch said:

to be entirely honest, if LO wants me to ever pay any money to this game ever again one of the main things will be taking all of the unique (read: locked into a slot) modifications and making them available in some way on armas separate from their now worthless preset weapons that they were included with.

Curb your stupidity please.

Fact aside that many of these mods would be absurdly overpowered, what do you think that even means in approximately half of the cases of unique locked mods?

Sorry, forgive me, go ahead and put ACES Extended Barrel on your O-PGL if that's what you really want.

52 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Fact aside that many of these mods would be absurdly overpowered, what do you think that even means in approximately half of the cases of unique locked mods?

Sorry, forgive me, go ahead and put ACES Extended Barrel on your O-PGL if that's what you really want.

Chambered round on the RSA would be hilariously OP tho.

5 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

Chambered round on the RSA would be hilariously OP tho.

Chambered round Strife would be the way to go clearly.

3 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Chambered round Strife would be the way to go clearly.

you guys are still thinking small time

medusa with 40mm concussion grenades mod

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

You seriously chose that over micro rockets?

1 minute ago, Kewlin said:

micro rockets specifies that it only changes projectiles, but 40mm concussion grenades doesnt

im already at the top, now is the time to play it safe

Just now, Glaciers said:

micro rockets specifies that it only changes projectiles, but 40mm concussion grenades doesnt

im already at the top, now is the time to play it safe

Also, I just realized that the 40mm concussion grenades being red means you can mix it with the hoenir special mod.

IDK if a norseman or AMG would be a host for the 40mm grenade mod TBH ('cause of mobility.)

1 minute ago, Kewlin said:

Also, I just realized that the 40mm concussion grenades being red means you can mix it with the hoenir special mod.

IDK if a norseman or AMG would be a host for the 40mm grenade mod TBH ('cause of mobility.)

no need for mobility when you can shoot almost 20 concussion grenades a second

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

19 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

You would both choose mods that literally don't do anything.  I am disappointed.

CSG with DMR's Range Ramp up, you guys aren't smart enough.

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind the piercing mod on my Volcano.

Edited by illgot

4 hours ago, illgot said:

I wouldn't mind the piercing mod on my Volcano.

explosives allready pierce. Try shooting an osmaw behind "cover" that a cap40 can pierce.

32 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

explosives allready pierce. Try shooting an osmaw behind "cover" that a cap40 can pierce.

Explosive radius is only selectively piercing. The actual Piercing mod can bypass many, many things that outright block explosive radius.

49 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Explosive radius is only selectively piercing. The actual Piercing mod can bypass many, many things that outright block explosive radius.

like a stop sign or pedestrian that spawns back right as you shoot your Volcano.

1 minute ago, illgot said:

like a stop sign or pedestrian that spawns back right as you shoot your Volcano.

Let's just not get into how many times I've killed myself on civilians with the OSMAW, k?

18 hours ago, SkittyM said:

You would both choose mods that literally don't do anything.  I am disappointed.

We were going more with the intent than the technical current state: I'm pretty sure we all three know that those mods do nothing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kewlin said:

We were going more with the intent than the technical current state: I'm pretty sure we all three know that those mods do nothing.

Doesn't change my disappointment.

On 6/17/2019 at 6:44 PM, Kewlin said:

so put them in joker boxes only and make the chance even worse than normal, solved.

or you want us to waste our time give them as riot rewards, that would be more fair anyway to be honest as everyone would get their turn eventually, would be nice to have legendary mods though.

i could start whaling again for that.

Edited by toodamnmuch

5 hours ago, FranktheFuzz said:

I just want a perm 3 slot ntec with a stock.

It'll never happen though, because half the vets would have aneurysms if they tried adding it to ARMAS.

It'd be the single highest selling item in ARMAS though, which makes one wonder why Little Orbit hasn't added it yet.

14 hours ago, toodamnmuch said:

so put them in joker boxes only and make the chance even worse than normal, solved.

or you want us to waste our time give them as riot rewards, that would be more fair anyway to be honest as everyone would get their turn eventually, would be nice to have legendary mods though.

i could start whaling again for that.

I'm impressed that you managed to entirely miss my point, which is that putting unique/locked mods as normal mods is an awful idea.

31 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

It'll never happen though, because half the vets would have aneurysms if they tried adding it to ARMAS.

It'd be the single highest selling item in ARMAS though, which makes one wonder why Little Orbit hasn't added it yet.

Would probably be less of an outrage than when RP said they weren't going to add explosives to ARMAS and then later the AAEPD showed up.

13 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

I'm impressed that you managed to entirely miss my point, which is that putting unique/locked mods as normal mods is an awful idea.

I have yet to see someone actually go on to explain why that would be such a terrible idea.

1 minute ago, SkittyM said:

Would probably be less of an outrage than when RP said they weren't going to add explosives to ARMAS and then later the AAEPD showed up.

That's been a loading screen message since CBT, back when Gamersfirst first picked the game up. Always amused me.

That being said, I must've been on haitus at the time because I can't for the life of me remember an outrage over the Volcano.