MattScott

New Joker Store items in the next update

2 hours ago, dett2 said:

It seems you put High top boots by mistake.

@MattScott

Grab em before he realises XD, jk

The "high tops" were on the list but listed as 

"

Unlock Clothing: High Heel Ankle Boots ( JT 500 & APB$ 4500)

Unlock Clothing: Canvas Hightops (JT 500 & APB$ 4500)

"

Edited by Zolerox

It's about time that the joker store and the whole joker ticket system gets an update. Really looking forward for it, Matt! Good job!

• Like 2

It's just me or there is no High Heel Ankle Boots (Which seems to be the one that comes with the High Roller Pack) on the joker store at all?

I really like this, thanks Matt!  Personally I think the prices are just about right for these items.  I mean 10K JTs will get you a permanent Vegas 4x4, and (being a car guy) I think that has more value than the guns.  Just a personal opinion there.  I can't begin to understand the people whining about paid content being made free, even if it's a considerable grind.  Like, you wouldn't have even had the option to access this stuff before if you were strictly F2P, be grateful.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

22 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I really like this, thanks Matt!  Personally I think the prices are just about right for these items.  I mean 10K JTs will get you a permanent Vegas 4x4, and (being a car guy) I think that has more value than the guns.  Just a personal opinion there.  I can't begin to understand the people whining about paid content being made free, even if it's a considerable grind.  Like, you wouldn't have even had the option to access this stuff before if you were strictly F2P, be grateful.

permanent Vegas 4x4 stood in Joker Armas long before the emergence of LO . I feel weird reading this from you.

Edited by Yood

On 6/15/2019 at 1:50 PM, Yood said:

permanent Vegas 4x4 stood in Joker Armas long before the emergence of LO . I feel weird reading this from you.

I know it's been there since like what, early 2013?  I'm more or less just saying that I'm happy with the prices they chose for the guns relative to the price of the Vegas 4x4.  It seems to be a relatively good value.

2 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I know it's been there since like what, early 2013?  I'm more or less just saying that I'm happy with the prices they chose for the guns relative to the price of the Vegas 4x4.  It seems to be a relatively good value.

In my opinion the guns are too expensive

2 minutes ago, RCooper said:

In my opinion the guns are too expensive

They'll probably add some cheaper ones eventually, those two are like top tier guns.  And the HVR is gonna have even more value once tracers come back in 3.5 since it has a silencer.

2 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

They'll probably add some cheaper ones eventually, those two are like top tier guns.  And the HVR is gonna have even more value once tracers come back in 3.5 since it has a silencer.

They are just worse version of the armas one,for example u can buy the 4x4 4 slot in the Joker but not with these guns

Tbh they should buff the JT rewards by a bit. Instead of 5-15 jt per quest make it 20 or something actually noticeable. Idk about fc actually, anyone can make like 400jt a week. But right now, with these rewards it takes around 20-25 weeks of FC to make enough tickets (if you only get bronze and silver rewards) for a perm or a 4slot 4x4.

By buffing JT the worst that could happen is that we'll get to see around one or two more 4x4s in districts (not like they're a rare sight right now), and maybe a couple more atacs. that's about it. 

Edited by _chain

2 minutes ago, RCooper said:

They are just worse version of the armas one,for example u can buy the 4x4 4 slot in the Joker but not with these guns

Well whether you think they're too expensive or not at the moment, keep in mind that they're going to be adding more ways for us to get more JTs than we currently have.  And besides, they're free.  You wouldn't have been able to get a hold of these items without paying real money in the past anyway, so just be happy that now there's a free way to get them.

Here are my suggestions to extend the list of permanent Joker Store items: 

- VBR 'Temptress' ( Since there is no way to get this gun nowdays ) 

- N-TEC 7 / N-TEC 7c with 2 open slots

Why the N-TEC 7:

There are already other 'non legendary' versions of Legendaries in the Joker Store ( like the Raptor ). Besides... An N-TEC 7 without that sight

would be neat 🙂 

23 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Well whether you think they're too expensive or not at the moment, keep in mind that they're going to be adding more ways for us to get more JTs than we currently have.  And besides, they're free.  You wouldn't have been able to get a hold of these items without paying real money in the past anyway, so just be happy that now there's a free way to get them.

i know but they are too expensive,i appreciate what LO is doing but in my opinion they are not worth it to spend jt on those weapons

19 minutes ago, Mikarity said:

Here are my suggestions to extend the list of permanent Joker Store items: 

- VBR 'Temptress' ( Since there is no way to get this gun nowdays ) 

- N-TEC 7 / N-TEC 7c with 2 open slots

Why the N-TEC 7:

There are already other 'non legendary' versions of Legendaries in the Joker Store ( like the Raptor ). Besides... An N-TEC 7 without that sight

would be neat 🙂 

Technically this is where the New Glory would come in.  However some of us don't think the N-TEC 7 could work that way due to its base stats design.  Worth to note that some weapons are designed around their mods.

1 hour ago, SkittyM said:

Technically this is where the New Glory would come in.  However some of us don't think the N-TEC 7 could work that way due to its base stats design.  Worth to note that some weapons are designed around their mods.

Thank you very much for your reply 🙂

An idea in order to avoid this "base stats design" issue would be to let the gun come with an unchangeable Hunting Sight 3 and an additional empty slot.  The stats would stay the same except  +5 degrees zoom level. [Source: https://apbdb.com]

Talking about the New Glory: Without going too off topic now, but in its current state it can't really compete with the most other weapons of the game. 

43 minutes ago, Mikarity said:

An idea in order to avoid this "base stats design" issue would be to let the gun come with an unchangeable Hunting Sight 3 and an additional empty slot.

Then it would literally just be the Ursus. 3-Post Dot Sight (the unique mod of Ursus) is just Hunting Sight 3 with a cosmetic change to the reticule.

Hunting Sight 3

3-Post Dot Sight

Edited by Hexerin

36 minutes ago, Mikarity said:

Thank you very much for your reply 🙂

An idea in order to avoid this "base stats design" issue would be to let the gun come with an unchangeable Hunting Sight 3 and an additional empty slot.  The stats would stay the same except  +5 degrees zoom level. [Source: https://apbdb.com]

Talking about the New Glory: Without going too off topic now, but in its current state it can't really compete with the most other weapons of the game. 

2 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Then it would literally just be the Ursus.

As Hexerin stated, that's exactly what the Ursus is.  It's just using a unique version of Hunting Sight 3 that has a different aiming reticle.  This is kinda where the New Glory shines as the lack of hunting sight makes it better in close quarters.  But as we know, the New Glory is just a super weird and awkward weapon.  Kinda unfinished too.

1 minute ago, SkittyM said:

But as we know, the New Glory is just a super weird and awkward weapon.

It's a better LCR, what's not to love about it?

7 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

In CQB, sure.  Otherwise the LCR still beats it down range due to its broken drop off.  If you got the Old Glory, then that is even better since CJ doesn't affect the fire rate when in marksmen on the New Glory.  Really it's just a worse Ursus that tries to be a better LCR, but depending on how you look at it, it both is and isn't.

Edited by SkittyM

9 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

better lcr with half the effective range lol

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

The LCR got more range than the N-TEC 7c. ( Let's suppose those stats are up to date 😛

EDIT: The stats of the N-TEC 7c ain't up to date, but it seems to be the same range like the normal N-TEC 7

Edited by Mikarity
Wrong information

who the fuck cares? there isn't a single thing i want for JT, when are they gonna sell the meteor mod without a car for JT or something actually useful?

2 minutes ago, toodamnmuch said:

who the fuck cares? there isn't a single thing i want for JT, when are they gonna sell the meteor mod without a car for JT or something actually useful?

who cares about a shitty mod lmao

21 minutes ago, toodamnmuch said:

Never, there was never really a plan to do that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Glaciers said:

who cares about a shitty mod lmao

how is it shitty? brick isn't as useful by comparison because you have to pre-spray your car to be sure it will actually detonate reliably when thrown.

to be entirely honest, if LO wants me to ever pay any money to this game ever again one of the main things will be taking all of the unique (read: locked into a slot) modifications and making them available in some way on armas separate from their now worthless preset weapons that they were included with.

fuck legendaries, let's just use the god damned mods we already have properly, that's when i'll pay again.