MattScott

New Joker Store items in the next update

3 hours ago, Rolpack said:

im surprised no one noticed/pointed this out, i mean yeah it is a big joke right now, permanent stuff is pretty good

What do you mean? That is literally what the whole topic is about. Not everyone may feel the need to repeat the principle of the discussion when adding to it.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Matthew Scott   do you realize the gold players in silver and bronze are laughing at you ?  your tolerance is Killing GAME .

I hate you and your team.  Forgive me. the fact .

Edited by Yood
  • Like 1

Not exactly sure why people are going "too cheap!!!!!" in the thread. Right now, unless you grind the god awful Fight Club all day you get so few JTs it's laughable. Looking forward to seeing the new JT system for missions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yood said:

Matthew Scott   do you realize the gold players in bronze are laughing at you ?

indeed this push away a lot of new players and they quit fast even if like the game..just disable the option to go ready(press K)when player become gold on bronze dist. so simple

34 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

indeed this push away a lot of new players and they quit fast even if like the game..just disable the option to go ready(press K)when player become gold on bronze dist. so simple

Edited by Yood

19 hours ago, MattScott said:

ATAC 424 JT2 (JT 8000 & APB$ 80000)

Putting my mind in the mind of the Free-Player, That is Still Outrageous amounts of JT's. I wont even mess with JT's now cause i seen the Crown for 30,000 JT . Now I could (as a max rank) get about 200 a day if I work real hard at it, which means not working on other things. Joker JObs generally get in the way of missions. Heres a guy wants his JTs so he is armed with a sniper, gets to the spot first, n has to rush a hallway without back up, gets smashed n curses himself for using such a weapon and costing the whole team

I Truly hope you have some higher paying Joker jobs for me and for those who are Free Players

@MattScott I want a Pick Up Truck. A Big One. pre 1975 Era. As big and tall as a pioneer n a bit longer. put a sound kit in it n ill give ya 40 bucks in g1.  or gimme the Truck for 40 n charge me another 10 for a sound kit n wheels. Throw in a Pistol n ill give ya $50

8 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Putting my mind in the mind of the Free-Player, That is Still Outrageous amounts of JT's. I wont even mess with JT's now cause i seen the Crown for 30,000 JT . Now I could (as a max rank) get about 200 a day if I work real hard at it, which means not working on other things. Joker JObs generally get in the way of missions. Heres a guy wants his JTs so he is armed with a sniper, gets to the spot first, n has to rush a hallway without back up, gets smashed n curses himself for using such a weapon and costing the whole team

it’s not meant to be easy, the joker store items are (and should be) something to grind for, something to keep players playing 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

it’s not meant to be easy, the joker store items are (and should be) something to grind for, something to keep players playing 

now the main question . how are you going to make the fighting club for bronze and silver players work ? essentially bronze and silver players this your lifetime earnings . once again you make a bet on those players who were robbed G1 six years and a year steal your money .

silver and bronze are great food for gold LOL TROLLs . gold takes it ALL ! - silver and bronze SUCKS !

Glaciers you 0

Edited by Yood

it's a good start, items are pretty cheap. I think 8k for weapons is a good price.

Ayy, that's pretty cool. Especially the cosmetics. 

I pity you Boss . game will not be .

Edited by Yood

Neither one vehicle?

(wait ,maybe they are planning for motorbikes!!)

thanks ❤️ 

10 minutes ago, Yood said:

now the main question . how are you going to make the fighting club for bronze and silver players work ? essentially bronze and silver players this your lifetime earnings . once again you make a bet on those players who were robbed G1 six years and a year steal your money .

the easiest way would just be to make both fight club’s joker ticket activity based on money earned (current asylum joker ticket activity), as that works perfectly fine for bronze and silver players - all they have to do is exist for a certain amount of matches and they’ll hit the bronze and silver challenge tiers

if orbit really wanted to get crazy they could add the specific activities (current baylan activities - kill 3 players, get 5 assists, etc) on top of the money earned activity, to provide a little extra incentive to play at a higher skill level 

in the end i don’t really think many bronze players are going to be gunning (lol) for permanent joker ticket weapons, and silvers don’t really need that much special treatment - fc is already the easiest pvp area of apb

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

the easiest way would just be to make both fight club’s joker ticket activity based on money earned (current asylum joker ticket activity), as that works perfectly fine for bronze and silver players - all they have to do is exist for a certain amount of matches and they’ll hit the bronze and silver challenge tiers

if orbit really wanted to get crazy they could add the specific activities (current baylan activities - kill 3 players, get 5 assists, etc) on top of the money earned activity, to provide a little extra incentive to play at a higher skill level 

in the end i don’t really think many bronze players are going to be gunning (lol) for permanent joker ticket weapons, and silvers don’t really need that much special treatment - fc is already the easiest pvp area of apb

Frankly, I believe this is the best option here. Getting JT in Asylum is really easy, because - as you said - players only really have to exist there to eventually get the rewards. Baylan complicates things because you have to (except for the "get assists" or "stun" objectives) pretty much kill players in specific ways. That, even without the restrictions, can be hard to do, considering just how chaotic Fight Club gets.

Nice. 

Armas store needed some alternative although but maybe 8000 JT for a weapon is too grindy. I'd reduce it but increase the APB$ like 5 times.

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Sayori said:

Nice. 

Armas store needed some alternative although but maybe 8000 JT for a weapon is too grindy. I'd reduce it but increase the APB$ like 5 times.

keep in mind that new ways to earn joker tickets will be added to mission districts in the future

• Like 1

Guys, 8k JT really isn't that hard.

This isn't supposed to replace ARMAS, it's supposed to make it so that free players don't need ARMAS to get perma items.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Guys, 8k JT really isn't that hard.

This isn't supposed to replace ARMAS, it's supposed to make it so that free players don't need ARMAS to get perma items.

^this, this, a thousand times this^

Looking good. Im happy to finally see some perma weapons. I hope to see more with the next updates as Matt mentioned.

I dont care about the clothing. I suck at fashion and being artistic and believe it or not I didnt join apb for that. It was the plain cops vs robbers in a open city/world environment. Another reason why clothing has no value is because garbage first decided to cross faction everything. So the uniqueness is gone. It still hurts me when I think about it and I wish there was a way to separate the vehicles atleast to back in the day. It felt soo good seeing a sooped up bishada and thinking that that crim must be loaded. 

8k is reasonable as well. Not to mention Matt saying making it easier to get jt soon. I think I have over 20k or so because Ive never used it on anything and I only stick to fc if I did ever log in in the past few years.

Matt, I dont know if you are reading this but please do something about the 8+ sec respawn time. Having sub 1 sec ttk and 8+ sec idle time waiting to respawn is no fun. Its a fast paced game with a dreadful wait time on death. Atleast remove the timing in FC.

Edited by killerskull

Only one actual gun in the first wave? That's unfortunate, was actually kind hyped about this but now I just don't even care.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Only one actual gun in the first wave? That's unfortunate, was actually kind hyped about this but now I just don't even care.

there's 2 guns

17 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

there's 2 guns

The ATAC is a 2slot. On top of that, it's the same price as the proper 3slot gun. It doesn't count, as it's worthless for anyone at the gameplay stage that these guns are relevant to.

4 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

The ATAC is a 2slot. On top of that, it's the same price as the proper 3slot gun. It doesn't count, as it's worthless for anyone at the gameplay stage that these guns are relevant to.

im pretty sure the hvr is a 2slot too, seeing as its silenced

edit: 2slot guns are just fine for anyone at any gameplay stage tbh, 3rd slots are almost always personal choice non-meta mods anyway

Edited by Glaciers
added stuff