MattScott

New Joker Store items in the next update

Hi all,

Many players have been requesting the list of new permanent Joker Store items.

For context, we currently feel that Joker Tickets don't have a lot of value.

The plan is to slowly rollout waves of items to the Joker Store, so players can get them without spending G1C on ARMAS. This is just the first wave.

We are also working on a series of new systems that will allow players to earn more Joker Tickets.

Most of those new systems will be for the missions in the main game.

Here is the first wave of new Joker Store items:

ATAC 424 JT2 (JT 8000 & APB$ 80000)

Golden N-HVR 762-SD Dvah (JT 8000 & APB$ 80000)

Unlock Clothing: Double Shoulder Holster (Male Only) ( JT 1000 & APB$ 7500)

Unlock Clothing: Double Gun Holster Back (Female Only) ( JT 1000 & APB$ 7500)

Unlock Clothing: Domino Mask ( JT 500 & APB$ 4500)

Unlock Clothing: Glossy Full Length Leggings ( JT 500 & APB$ 4500)

Unlock Clothing: High Heel Ankle Boots ( JT 500 & APB$ 4500)

Unlock Clothing: Canvas Hightops (JT 500 & APB$ 4500)

Unlock Clothing: Cigar ( JT 250 & APB$ 2000)

Unlock Clothing: Cigarette ( JT 250 & APB$ 2000)

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 49
  • Thanks 11

Me cannot wait for the clothing selection 🙂

thanks for the list

ngl i was expecting a little more but as long as it doesn’t get pushed to the back burner this is a good start

edit: will there be any changes to the weird pricing/naming that’s still unfixed from the last joker store update?

Edited by Glaciers
added stuff
  • Like 2

to be honest, a little less than I expected (most is clothing, what I didn't expect at all), but still - free stuff, so it's great!

can't wait for more items... here's hoping the fresno fastline kit (and other bodykits) will be implemented aswell!

also, I think you guys should bring content with the engine update to better advertise the game.... (people -including me- have been saying this multiple times already)
because if old players return to check out APB again when the engine update hits, but there's barely any new content to grind for, they'll just leave after a few matches and most likely won't come back anymore... but if you'll add like 10 more weapons, maybe like 5 bodykits and ~20 clothing items into the joker store, coming with new ways to earn joker tickets, that'll make a lot more people happy to continue the grind!

Edited by Snubnose
  • Like 2

That's less than expected (i expected something like 10 guns) , though this was more a surprise bonus update so can't complain.

I hope there will be fixes towards the naming and pricing of a few things in the JT store too !

Cool info 👍

19 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Many players have been requesting the list of new permanent Joke Store items.

For context, we currently feel that Joker Tickets don't have a lot of value.

The plan is to slowly rollout waves of items to the Joker Store, so players can get them without spending G1C on ARMAS. This is just the first wave.

What about those items that players can't buy permanently even if they wanted to spend G1C on them? Such as the unmodded VAS-C2. I was looking forward to one of those permanently, since I don't like any of the presets on ARMAS and a slotted one doesn't exist for some reason. 

I was expecting more gun options as well... that's ok I guess 😕

Perm RSA Titan or some from of modded RSA (that's not the Hunter) in next the wave, please and thanks

Edited by Acornie

gotta get that sick dominos mask now

thanks mat scoot

Edited by Benguin

Looks good Matt!

• Like 1

Out of all the weapons, ALL OF THEM, you pick Atac and Hvr ??

What was the thought process behind it ?

Why no love for lmg's ? Or any secondary ?

• Like 1

I find it interesting that the $APB cost for the items is pretty low compared to the JT cost.

• Like 1

this cool i guess

39 minutes ago, Lyfeld said:

What about those items that players can't buy permanently even if they wanted to spend G1C on them? Such as the unmodded VAS-C2. I was looking forward to one of those permanently, since I don't like any of the presets on ARMAS and a slotted one doesn't exist for some reason. 

Agreed, though that's more something that should be on ARMAS I think.

. . . as well a N-HVR 762-SD Dvah that isn't golden. . . please put that on ARMAS as well.

*EDIT* To be clear, by unmodded I assume you mean a VAS-C2 with 3 open slots, though I also would like one with the SMG silencer and two open slots if we could get that as well.

Edited by Kewlin

Well done, i was looking forward this change..i'm really glad it happened even tho it's been years

I would really want non-golden HVR

Besides that , if you say it's only first wave, than it's pretty good. Let's make a second wave a bit sooner than a half of the year, and it'll be just perfect.

@MattScott, if possible in future updates, would it be possible to add Consumables to the Joker Store.

Right now there is one Consumables available.

Medium size Mobile Supply.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Westford said:

@MattScott, if possible in future updates, would it be possible to add Consumables to the Joker Store.

Right now there is one Consumables available.

Medium size Mobile Supply.

Thanks

This would actually be extremely beneficial to the game, since currently getting consumables is an especially huge pain on non-maxed characters, and this would give them an actual way to get them.

Alternatively, please just make consumables some kind of mod that doesn't have limited uses like they do (they can have a preset limited number of uses in a single mission or mission stage, but the way consumables work is annoying as fuck.)

• Like 1

By the way, can I just say that I'm fine with this, and don't really expect more than this right off the bat? Lol.

I feel like this is a very good direction. Exploring the JT-Store to provide incentive for people to grind and obtain permanent items that are comparable to some Armas items.

Especially if you keep expanding on it (inventory and how to obtain JTs), very nice.

• Like 1

Nice to hear that, finally really new additions for the Joker Store and this will be only the first wave, incredible! ^^

Edited by Guest