MattScott

Nekrova Migration to Citadel (G1C Compensation plan)

On 6/13/2019 at 1:49 AM, AbuMohammad said:

Another question is LO's doubts about armas item origins. As a normal player, you can't get clothing and tuning packs in other ways than paying for these. As for the "boosted accounts", they are widely known because they were a part of administration, which includes the title "Street hunter", and other marks. I mean unexisting ingame items, huge amounts of ingame $, JT and ALL of the armas.  For example Proga, having gloves that don't exist ingame. So, we have near 5 doubtful accounts which will "kill" several thousands. (here you can look at him. Same goes about iJuliet, MayaTheSiren, MrLekser and other ones, everyone has a title and can't remove it from the list)

ymyVq0IC28c.jpg

What do you mean by "doubtful"? Oh god, don't tell me old Nekrova administration cheats.

Also if I see again R295 because they were admin staff on old Nekrova i'm gonna be pissed.

On 6/26/2019 at 7:01 PM, Yood said:

he was advertising the project.  I'm 99.9% sure you did the same if possible .

I don't think "you did the same if possible" is a good proof of something. I say only about things I know and have at least some real proofs (such as screenshot with those gloves). Also, having cheated items on the account makes you guilty despite of your good or bad previous actions. Anyway, without such accounts, LO wouldn't have any doubts about other ones.

Merged.

On 6/26/2019 at 8:33 PM, Mitne said:

What do you mean by "doubtful"? Oh god, don't tell me old Nekrova administration cheats.

Also if I see again R295 because they were admin staff on old Nekrova i'm gonna be pissed.

By "doubtful" I mean accounts who got items, unavaliable with any way of fair playing/donating. Most of them were the part of minor administration of Innova. Higher GMs were prohibited to have ingame characters, but the volunteer Street Hunters had both characters and GM support. As they weren't a part of innova staff bound by any legal contracts  (but only former players), this all led to abusing their near-moderator rights in various ways. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AbuMohammad said:

I don't think "you did the same if possible" is a good proof of something. I say only about things I know and have at least some real proofs (such as screenshot with those gloves). Also, having cheated items on the account makes you guilty despite of your good or bad previous actions. Anyway, without such accounts, LO wouldn't have any doubts about other ones.

you talk about problems that are closed , we need to move on . why should I play with scammers who were unban LO ? the topic is closed .

7 hours ago, Yood said:

you talk about problems that are closed , we need to move on . why should I play with scammers who were unban LO ? the topic is closed .

That's a pity, but this problem is actual until the transfer, just because many people lost all they had because of such abusers.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AbuMohammad said:

By "doubtful" I mean accounts who got items, unavaliable with any way of fair playing/donating. Most of them were the part of minor administration of Innova. Higher GMs were prohibited to have ingame characters, but the volunteer Street Hunters had both characters and GM support. As they weren't a part of innova staff bound by any legal contracts  (but only former players), this all led to abusing their near-moderator rights in various ways. 

Typical. Reminds me of old G1 early days a lot.

Are u serious? ~ 20 of my perma guns are going to be lost, and ure going to give me comp 2.5k G1 that is enough only for 1 perma account weapon? I understand that Innova are fu**ing bit**es, but as i see u dont respect players with their spent money by this pennies. Also i understand that Innova could giveaway some donations, why u just dont check db and see who is VERY RICH, or why u just dont make those weapons only CHARACTER WIDE. Please dont mock us and enter our side. THANKS!

Edited by SuicideL0VE
  • Like 2

On 6/27/2019 at 5:58 PM, olo said:

scammers were not announced to be unbanned by Little Orbit.

people banned for possible cheating when fair fight was flagging them as cheaters were unbanned since fair fight was unreliable.

[ Start Session № 010011100 ]

Analyzing protocol: Data transfer Nekrova - Citadel.

Critical ERROR! Expectancy 
exceeds the allowed normal

>Perform data transfer?... Error: Access Denied!!!
>Contact the Administration?... Error: Administration ignores priority...
>Search for alternatives... Error: search fails...

Analysis complete: Immediate intervention required leaderships!

Initiate directive - Waiting... Complete.

[ Session № 010011100 Ended ]

Edited by Proga

People still don't understand that LO didn't get a penny from people that have spent money on Innova and that hosting a server costs money for LO aaand that they don't get profit from doing that.

Also any other company would just close the server and do nothing. Maybe i should write it on russian so that people would understand it?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bongskie said:

People still don't understand that LO didn't get a penny from people that have spent money on Innova and that hosting a server costs money for LO aaand that they don't get profit from doing that.

Also any other company would just close the server and do nothing. Maybe i should write it on russian so that people would understand it? 

Gave it the Yood treatment.

Люди до сих пор не понимают, что LO не получал ни копейки от людей, которые потратили деньги на Innova, и что размещение сервера стоит денег для LO, и что они не получают прибыль от этого. Также любая другая компания просто закрыла бы сервер и ничего не делала. Может быть, я должен написать это по-русски, чтобы люди поняли это?

• Like 1

So, whats the delay? It seems that everything was decided with compensations? Or not?

Is it done yet?

Of course, I understand that you are busy, but you can tell me how things are with the transfer, what prevents you from doing it now. Such a feeling that everyone forgot about us ((

I read that will not be migrated things obtained in the course of trade with the players. Is that true? If so , it's nonsense. What about custom-made items? But the money will be, it makes no sense, the money can also be obtained by trading with players. Why then was their spend, and play, too, why. And generally you can just remove all as did nexons. he-he

All this time buying the best things and cars to order, that would then read that things received in the course of trade will not be transferred. About this is necessary to warn in advance!! It was possible not to play, the wasted time. Almost like nexons*

Merged.

I think all this is done to ensure that after the migration, the small part that remained did not want to continue playing. As usual, nothing new, jammed record, not the first time so...

I received incorrect compensation

kldLN475U5.jpg

300-500 hours = 2000 G1C credit

1000+ hours = 5000 G1C credit

g9cGtq31Sq.jpg

how do I get back what I didn't deserve ?

Edited by olo