MattScott

Nekrova Migration to Citadel (G1C Compensation plan)

On 6/8/2019 at 8:39 PM, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We have been waiting on Innova for any kind of player payment history, but they have finally come back and said they can't find any of the data we requested.

Here was the original proposal for migrating Nekrova players:

• With the exception of a handful of accounts which were boosted above the normal amount, your APB$ and JT will be coming across with your characters.  
  • For those specific accounts, the ones we are removing APB$ and JT from, we will also not be bringing over their titles. All other accounts/characters get their titles brought across. 
  • Legendaries that are from Joker Boxes will be brought across with the character they are currently on as long as they are those exact weapons. This does not include any items that are limited by a lease time. These items will also be trade locked. 
  • Created symbols, themes, songs will be brought over. For symbols, there is a very small number of primitives that are not coming across. If your custom symbol was created using one of those, then the symbol will be missing that part of the symbol. 
  • Most preset Symbols and Themes will be brought over but there are some that will not, as they are not currently available on Citadel. 
  • When it comes to Nekrova ARMAS purchases, we will be redelivering all Account and Character bound items that were bought. 
  • We will be sending Joker Boxes to the character they were purchased on. If that character no longer exists, they will be delivered to the oldest character on the account. 
  • Any item purchased from Nekrova that has a lease time will be redelivered with the current lease time intact except for trial weapons, those will not be brought over. 

In an effort to compensate players for old purchases made through Innova, we have decided to use total account play time from before the Innova migration to Nekrova.

G1C will be credited as follows for total Innova account play time:

• 0-10 hours = 0 G1C credit
  • 10-50 hours = 500 G1C credit
  • 50-100 hours = 1000 G1C credit
  • 100-300 hours = 1500 G1C credit
  • 300-500 hours = 2000 G1C credit
  • 500-1000 hours = 2500 G1C credit
  • 1000+ hours = 5000 G1C credit

We know this is an imperfect measure of how to award G1C, but we are all in the same boat. We need to merge this server, we don't have the payment records, and it's not feasible to migrate everything 1 to 1. Hopefully you will see this as the gesture of goodwill that it is. For context, the total value of G1C that we are issuing for all ex-Innova accounts is over $22 million in G1C value. While I don't have the exact payment records, I find it highly unlikely that Innova players actually spent that much money on APB while it was under their control.

Thanks,

Matt

Are you seriously??? 5000 JT ??? It will not pay me 3000+ hours per game for criminals. I still have about 15k JT left from the game on Innova.
I spent a lot of money on a premium in my time, so I also had time to accumulate APB dollars.
At the gaming auction how much is the weapon that players sell for inadequate money? One N-TEC 7 costs 25 million currencies, which is not 5 million on the Citadel. I'm not talking about the rest of the weapon. As far as I remember, I spent about 60 million on my arsenal, and this is only a preliminary calculation of the current guns at the moment.
It turns out that I wasted my time, tell me what am I wrong? Need normal compensation.

Merged.

17 hours ago, AbuMohammad said:

Despite of being grateful to LO for transferring, I think the numbers are too strange. Of course you get more than 20kk of g1 if you give them to every 10 hours old account. As for me, 10h is 1-1.5 days of playing the game, this number is even less for students or children who actually play here. (including guys who have a lot of accounts) I doubt that they actually spent anything during that time.  Same about amounts for below 200-300 hours of playing. As for 500-1000+, they just spent much more than 5000 g1, and, number of such people is rather little. 

Another question is LO's doubts about armas item origins. As a normal player, you can't get clothing and tuning packs in other ways than paying for these. As for the "boosted accounts", they are widely known because they were a part of administration, which includes the title "Street hunter", and other marks. I mean unexisting ingame items, huge amounts of ingame $, JT and ALL of the armas.  For example Proga, having gloves that don't exist ingame. So, we have near 5 doubtful accounts which will "kill" several thousands. (here you can look at him. Same goes about iJuliet, MayaTheSiren, MrLekser and other ones, everyone has a title and can't remove it from the list)

ymyVq0IC28c.jpg

As for guns got from changing joker tickets, it is much more complicated than clothes and tuning, which need no proofs in my opinion because of never being given out for free. Normal players have jt guns, so it actually can be proven only by emails from innova which most players keep because they never clear out their mailboxes. On the other side it is not paid for, so it can be removed if LO gets no proof of purchasing. 

So, you will get near 100 most dedicated players who didn't leave the game during 2 years, and you give them 5k g1 (1 permanent gun). And you get several thousands who don't play and will never return, but they get a lot of g1 they never spent. I think it all should be a bit more fair to old players, because not so old ones left the game or just made a new char on Citadel. There are a lot of ways to do it (for example remove unproven armas from below 500 hours of gameplay, leave all except guns for 500-1000, leave anything on 1000+), you just need to make it fair for dedicated players.

You are in my opinion not all of these clever men called)))
There was also Fatal1ty (if I remember correctly and the nickname was correctly written).
But only with Proga I had ... as it were better expressed, displeasure, clashes with the group SH (call it what you please) and only with him, and not only with me. He was supposed to fly to the ban even after migrating to Nekrova.))) And sometimes an amateur to play in public.

5 hours ago, Returning said:

You are in my opinion not all of these clever men called)))
There was also Fatal1ty (if I remember correctly and the nickname was correctly written).
But only with Proga I had ... as it were better expressed, displeasure, clashes with the group SH (call it what you please) and only with him, and not only with me. He was supposed to fly to the ban even after migrating to Nekrova.))) And sometimes an amateur to play in public.

By my little help, he already was in a ban in gamersfirst, loosing most of it (at least i'm sure about gloves). I'm a bit sad LO unbanned him, but amnesty is amnesty.qt7_xxncmfI.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 6/8/2019 at 9:43 PM, Venda said:

100h short to recieve 5k g1c : (. Anyway this is some good news, thank you LO.

Social mode activated😴

32 minutes ago, Vanten said:

Social mode activated😴

Matt Scott said that they will use total account play time that was before migration to nekrova unfortunately. 

Edited by Venda

Eventho I have way over 1000+ Innova hours I'd still think that this will bite me in the @$$ somehow. With the previous merge a lot of things went wrong, good stuff went 'missing' and where not put back into the account due to stubborn (or lazyness, take your pick) support. I fear for my good stuff tbh...

Free G1C ... so basicly almost all nekrova players will get 5k g1c ~.~ so lucky 

12 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

Бесплатный G1C ... так что почти все игроки некровы получат 5k g1c ~. ~ Так повезло 

Yes, we get 5000 G1С, but ... We will lose all our things that go beyond the boundaries of these 5000 several (from 1 to 20) times! Yes, there are players who did not invest money in the game who will receive these 5k ... But it hurts those who have invested more than 5k! For 5k we can buy 1 pack or 3 weapons forever (Although we have 5-20 permanent weapons and packs)

It hurts everyone who spent more than 5k, and these people are mostly dedicated players and designers. Anyway, if you buy a pack again, customisation will be lost (like the car tuning). That's a pity that LO suspects everyone on our server in cheating with armas items. 

• Like 1

On 6/13/2019 at 6:49 AM, AbuMohammad said:

Despite of being grateful to LO for transferring, I think the numbers are too strange. Of course you get more than 20kk of g1 if you give them to every 10 hours old account. As for me, 10h is 1-1.5 days of playing the game, this number is even less for students or children who actually play here. (including guys who have a lot of accounts) I doubt that they actually spent anything during that time.  Same about amounts for below 200-300 hours of playing. As for 500-1000+, they just spent much more than 5000 g1, and, number of such people is rather little. 

Another question is LO's doubts about armas item origins. As a normal player, you can't get clothing and tuning packs in other ways than paying for these. As for the "boosted accounts", they are widely known because they were a part of administration, which includes the title "Street hunter", and other marks. I mean unexisting ingame items, huge amounts of ingame $, JT and ALL of the armas.  For example Proga, having gloves that don't exist ingame. So, we have near 5 doubtful accounts which will "kill" several thousands. (here you can look at him. Same goes about iJuliet, MayaTheSiren, MrLekser and other ones, everyone has a title and can't remove it from the list)

ymyVq0IC28c.jpg

As for guns got from changing joker tickets, it is much more complicated than clothes and tuning, which need no proofs in my opinion because of never being given out for free. Normal players have jt guns, so it actually can be proven only by emails from innova which most players keep because they never clear out their mailboxes. On the other side it is not paid for, so it can be removed if LO gets no proof of purchasing. 

So, you will get near 100 most dedicated players who didn't leave the game during 2 years, and you give them 5k g1 (1 permanent gun). And you get several thousands who don't play and will never return, but they get a lot of g1 they never spent. I think it all should be a bit more fair to old players, because not so old ones left the game or just made a new char on Citadel. There are a lot of ways to do it (for example remove unproven armas from below 500 hours of gameplay, leave all except guns for 500-1000, leave anything on 1000+), you just need to make it fair for dedicated players.

Lol, nagging Haters again :D
These gloves have deleted for my account. I have not received any benefits from my position on staff. the whole Donat is bought by me personally, except for 3 guns.
You can continue to lie, but the logs GM will see the truth, they do not need your nonsense. Good luck crybaby :3

2 hours ago, Proga said:

These gloves have deleted for my account. I have not received any benefits from my position on staff. the whole Donat is bought by me personally, except for 3 guns.
You can continue to lie, but the logs GM will see the truth, they do not need your nonsense. Good luck crybaby :3

Even this "except for 3 guns" makes you guilty for LO's actions, just because of you personally and another SH they suspect everyone in getting such benefits. As for the gloves, they were deleted not because you became a fair person and removed it, but because you were banned as a guilty cheater (who you are in my personal opinion).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AbuMohammad said:

Even this "except for 3 guns" makes you guilty for LO's actions, just because of you personally and another SH they suspect everyone in getting such benefits. As for the gloves, they were deleted not because you became a fair person and removed it, but because you were banned as a guilty cheater (who you are in my personal opinion).

You can continue to convince everyone of your lies (I authorize), but provide at least the real facts (nonsense screen glove :3). Further, by your behavior in this topic, you only deepen your trust in you, think about it 😃 And lastly, Mr. Crybaby, forbidden objects were spread by people like you, when you got a bug during the tournament, and also, you didn’t repeatedly break rules of the game, but of course you will now forget this 😄
For GMs, if there are doubts or questions about me, i have all the checks and evidence of the person’s lies above.
Peace to the world 😃

And Ignore on 😉

4 hours ago, Proga said:

Are you serious?  And the piercing in SHAW with which you often played in a fight club did you also get at ARMAS?   Cool story about 3 guns bro. Rly nice:) 
I think the logs will only be your battles in the social district chat. 

I remind. innova passed the list of accounts for the ban, in this list were almost all GM assistants

Edited by Sakuraya
  • Like 2

Русские, вы реально дебилы? Нам никто ничего не должен. Для нас и так стараются сделать так, чтоб нам лучше было, чтоб мы играли, а не просто сидели на пустых серверах, нет у них возможности все сделать так как вы хотите, вы не одни, всегда найдется тот, кто останется недовольным, если вы хотите поныть от того, что вам мало компенсации, тогда оставайтесь на некрове со своим донатом и играйте на пустом сервере. И еще из-за вас переносят вечно миграцию.

(Для русских перевод текста снизу)

Спасибо вам от русского комьюнити за то, что пытаетесь сделать нам лучше, но всем не угодишь, поэтому лучше оставить как есть, кто будет недоволен, оставьте их персонажей на некрове и пускай там сидят на пустом сервере, может поумнеют и поймут, что вы нам не должны ничего и хотите сделать нам только лучше, спасибо еще раз.

@MattScott

Thank you from the Russian community for trying to make us better, but you will not please everyone, so it's better to leave as is, who will be unhappy, leave their characters on nekrov and let them sit there on an empty server, maybe wiser and understand that you do not owe us anything and want to do us only better, thank you again. Sorry for the English, I translate through google translate.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, funken221 said:

Русские, вы реально дебилы? Нам никто ничего не должен. Для нас и так стараются сделать так, чтоб нам лучше было, чтоб мы играли, а не просто сидели на пустых серверах, нет у них возможности все сделать так как вы хотите, вы не одни, всегда найдется тот, кто останется недовольным, если вы хотите поныть от того, что вам мало компенсации, тогда оставайтесь на некрове со своим донатом и играйте на пустом сервере. И еще из-за вас переносят вечно миграцию.

Free-to-play user detected 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sakuraya said:

Free-to-play user detected

No, I spent enough money to play comfortably, but it's more important for me to play my character with other people than with the air

39 minutes ago, funken221 said:

No, I spent enough money to play comfortably, but it's more important for me to play my character with other people than with the air

Then why don't you just create a character and go to everyone? I think it makes no difference whether you create the character yourself, or it will be done for you during the transfer.

• Like 1

4 минуты назад Сакурайя сказал::

Тогда почему бы тебе просто не создать персонажа и не пойти ко всем? Я думаю, не имеет значения, создаете ли вы персонажа сами, или это будет сделано за вас во время передачи.

Created, but I want to play it with his pumped character, because there all my things, Jingles, cars, spent more than 1000 hours and do not want it to be empty.

dear participants . pioneer , nekrova . stop the attacks in the direction of character Proga . he didn't break anything . it was his job .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yood said:

dear participants . pioneer , nekrova . stop the attacks in the direction of character Proga . he didn't break anything . it was his job .

Well. To get a job you need to enter into contracts, Proga is just a volunteer. He deserves such an attitude towards himself because he has abused his authority.

P.S. At the request of innova, volunteer accounts should be banned. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sakuraya said:

Well. To get a job you need to enter into contracts, Proga is just a volunteer. He deserves such an attitude towards himself because he has abused his authority.

P.S. At the request of innova, volunteer accounts should be banned. 

I insist ! 

gmss ,forum gms, members spct .. it's all volunteers . they are under the protection and control of the main employer . if Proga broke something , I don't think we'd see him here .

p.s. sweetheart Lixil !! it's not my problem, but it's your job.

Edited by Yood
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Yood said:

I insist ! 

gmss ,forum gms, members spct .. it's all volunteers . they are under the protection and control of the main employer . if Proga broke something , I don't think we'd see him here .

p.s. sweetheart Lixil !! it's not my problem, but it's your job.

That's a pity, but all of these "volunteers" were unbanned when LO bought the game. So, they will be moved to citadel with fair players (who will also lose most armas because of them).

Edited by AbuMohammad
add
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, AbuMohammad said:

That's a pity, but all of these "volunteers" were unbanned when LO bought the game. 

why do I have the joy of seeing their faces ?

• Like 1

On 6/21/2019 at 8:14 PM, Yood said:

His job was helping GMs, looking after the chat ant etc. Not getting free items unavaliable for fair players and showing off with it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AbuMohammad said:

His job was helping GMs, looking after the chat ant etc. Not getting free items unavaliable for fair players and showing off with it.

he was advertising the project.  I'm 99.9% sure you did the same if possible .

Edited by Yood
  • Like 1