MattScott

Nekrova Migration to Citadel (G1C Compensation plan)

There's probably more than half of people that never spent a dime and now will get free G1C lol

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Spy said:

What about songs/themes that are stored in mail? Due to the limited space for songs and themes, most creators (including myself) store these in their mail to 'bypass' the limited space. Will all mail + attachements be ported from Nekrova to Citadel as well?

The plan is to migrate mail as well.

19 hours ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

@MattScott what about mods you can only get on Nekrova such as Piercing? Will these be removed from Nekrova characters?

This is one of the reasons we can't bring across the items one to one. Illegal mods will be removed before items are migrated to Nekrova.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MattScott said:

This is one of the reasons we can't bring across the items one to one. Illegal mods will be removed before items are migrated to Nekrova.

Why not implement them on Citadel instead?

We could use some extra stuff really

42 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

Why not implement them on Citadel instead?

We could use some extra stuff really

no

21 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We have been waiting on Innova for any kind of player payment history, but they have finally come back and said they can't find any of the data we requested.

Here was the original proposal for migrating Nekrova players:

• With the exception of a handful of accounts which were boosted above the normal amount, your APB$ and JT will be coming across with your characters.  
  • For those specific accounts, the ones we are removing APB$ and JT from, we will also not be bringing over their titles. All other accounts/characters get their titles brought across. 
  • Legendaries that are from Joker Boxes will be brought across with the character they are currently on as long as they are those exact weapons. This does not include any items that are limited by a lease time. These items will also be trade locked. 
  • Created symbols, themes, songs will be brought over. For symbols, there is a very small number of primitives that are not coming across. If your custom symbol was created using one of those, then the symbol will be missing that part of the symbol. 
  • Most preset Symbols and Themes will be brought over but there are some that will not, as they are not currently available on Citadel. 
  • When it comes to Nekrova ARMAS purchases, we will be redelivering all Account and Character bound items that were bought. 
  • We will be sending Joker Boxes to the character they were purchased on. If that character no longer exists, they will be delivered to the oldest character on the account. 
  • Any item purchased from Nekrova that has a lease time will be redelivered with the current lease time intact except for trial weapons, those will not be brought over. 

In an effort to compensate players for old purchases made through Innova, we have decided to use total account play time from before the Innova migration to Nekrova.

G1C will be credited as follows for total Innova account play time:

• 0-10 hours = 0 G1C credit
  • 10-50 hours = 500 G1C credit
  • 50-100 hours = 1000 G1C credit
  • 100-300 hours = 1500 G1C credit
  • 300-500 hours = 2000 G1C credit
  • 500-1000 hours = 2500 G1C credit
  • 1000+ hours = 5000 G1C credit

We know this is an imperfect measure of how to award G1C, but we are all in the same boat. We need to merge this server, we don't have the payment records, and it's not feasible to migrate everything 1 to 1. Hopefully you will see this as the gesture of goodwill that it is. For context, the total value of G1C that we are issuing for all ex-Innova accounts is over $22 million in G1C value. While I don't have the exact payment records, I find it highly unlikely that Innova players actually spent that much money on APB while it was under their control.

Thanks,

Matt

I apologize in advance for my English, as I am from Russia and write using Google translate

Are you kidding? Do you seriously think that compensation in 5000 G1C is an acceptable norm? I have tuning on cars bought 10 times more than this compensation. I don't care about weapons, as his permanent on Innove was not, but I have bought absolute all body kits on all cars of the faction of the crime (as well As a few sets for a copper) because I was involved in the customization and sale of cars to order. The fact that you allegedly have not received any confirmation of the purchases made, is utter nonsense. This can be elementary check, the presence of open parts and wheels of the character. For example, Patriot Jericho: BODY KIT 1 is bought for JT, but BODY KIT 2 is bought only for real money and nothing else. It's the same with most wheels. Just Seiyo Citadel can not be purchased for any JT for a COP and Nulander Nomad Q134 for crime, clothing Tactical Gear Bonus Pack (Enforcer), Armored Bonus Pack (Enforcer), G-Force Race Pack and G-Force Rapid Pack and so on. These items are on my account and I can easily buy them and customize them in every way, which means that I bought them for REAL MONEY. Also, on the in-game mail you can find almost all the letters about the transactions. Can at any time to verify my information. Nick characters Vernum crime/ Helgera COP. Hope on your understanding of

28 minutes ago, Tsumori said:

no

why

28 minutes ago, Vernum said:

I apologize in advance for my English, as I am from Russia and write using Google translate

Are you kidding? Do you seriously think that compensation in 5000 G1C is an acceptable norm? I have tuning on cars bought 10 times more than this compensation. I don't care about weapons, as his permanent on Innove was not, but I have bought absolute all body kits on all cars of the faction of the crime (as well As a few sets for a copper) because I was involved in the customization and sale of cars to order. The fact that you allegedly have not received any confirmation of the purchases made, is utter nonsense. This can be elementary check, the presence of open parts and wheels of the character. For example, Patriot Jericho: BODY KIT 1 is bought for JT, but BODY KIT 2 is bought only for real money and nothing else. It's the same with most wheels. Just Seiyo Citadel can not be purchased for any JT for a COP and Nulander Nomad Q134 for crime, clothing Tactical Gear Bonus Pack (Enforcer), Armored Bonus Pack (Enforcer), G-Force Race Pack and G-Force Rapid Pack and so on. These items are on my account and I can easily buy them and customize them in every way, which means that I bought them for REAL MONEY. Also, on the in-game mail you can find almost all the letters about the transactions. Can at any time to verify my information. Nick characters Vernum crime/ Helgera COP. Hope on your understanding of

Ah, can't make the  ruskis happy. Always angry at someone else but not at themselves.

It's not the first time a russian publisher plays stupid or downright extorts other companies when data is needed. They did it with Black Desert last year when their license ran out and the devs wanted to self-publish in Russia and migrate the data to their own servers but russians refused to hand-over data for "legal reasons"...ironically also asked for money.

Go be angry at Gamenet because they dont provide transaction history to verify everyones purchases...and we all know what GMs were doing on Innova.

Btw G1/LO didn't even owe you migration. Be thankful 🙂

Edited by Sayori

People who have played 1000+ hours on a game that's barely even alive and all you see that loyalty valued at is barely even a single account-bound gun?

Are you being serious? That's laughable at the highest degree.

10 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

People who have played 1000+ hours on a game that's barely even alive and all you see that loyalty valued at is barely even a single account-bound gun?

Are you being serious? That's laughable at the highest degree.

Even without premium that's enough for 2 of the most expensive guns on the market account bound + 202 g1c left over, if premium it's 2 account bound + 1,162 g1c left over...

1 minute ago, Authorize said:

Even without premium that's enough for 2 of the most expensive guns on the market account bound + 202 g1c left over, if premium it's 2 account bound + 1,162 g1c left over...

e963a969ba487469d9f2aa17418aa78c.gif

Why not make compensation for players who have more than 1000 hours? For example, to give for each of the following 1000 let's say not 5000 credits, but for example 3000? And then some kind of disonas turns out.

17 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

e963a969ba487469d9f2aa17418aa78c.gif

It's clearly more than just one account bound gun, and better than nothing given the situation - they could have given nothing seeing as how they weren't the ones that received the money, and make the players rebuy everything if they still wanted to play (Not as good of an option, given the context it's in.)

16 hours ago, Vernum said:

You bought it from Innova not G1 nor LO. Go sent them an email and complain. You also paid a fraction of a real price considering Innova prices and ruble-dollar ratio.

Be happy that they spend their money to migrate you.

3 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Вы купили его у Innova не G1 и не LO. Иди отправил им письмо и жаловался. Вы также заплатили часть реальной цены, учитывая цены Innova и соотношение рубля к доллару.

Будьте счастливы, что они тратят свои деньги, чтобы перенести вас.

I will not lie. Innova prices were even higher than Gamersfirst! I managed to get data on purchases through customer support, and I checked the prices ... As a result, I could save 4,000 rubles ($ 61.78) if I hadn’t bought it all at Innova !!! So this is all a controversial point ... And I am also outraged that LO decided to pay compensation for the time spent on Innova, since there are a lot of people (including me) who have invested a lot of money and will receive only half of the compensation as they are not played enough for full payout!

2 hours ago, Mehaku- said:

I will not lie. Innova prices were even higher than Gamersfirst! I managed to get data on purchases through customer support, and I checked the prices ... As a result, I could save 4,000 rubles ($ 61.78) if I hadn’t bought it all at Innova !!! So this is all a controversial point ... And I am also outraged that LO decided to pay compensation for the time spent on Innova, since there are a lot of people (including me) who have invested a lot of money and will receive only half of the compensation as they are not played enough for full payout!

What are you talking about? Why should LO give you compensation in the first place? Ask Innova to compensate your lost money. LO have nothing to do with it. Other companies just spit on people when one of the servers closes down. Be happy that you get something and stop complaining. 

PS. Played on Innova since OBT and i have to say thank you LO for trying to do something to the players even though you don't have to do it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Authorize said:

its hexerin, known for being obnoxious and not making any sense, but in time you will learn that you shouldnt argue or even talk to them, cause its like talking to a brick wall

2 minutes ago, Rolpack said:

its hexerin, known for being obnoxious and not making any sense, but in time you will learn that you shouldnt argue or even talk to them, cause its like talking to a brick wall

I wouldn't really call what i said arguing but i see where you're coming from, i was just trying to answer and clear what i said up as there might be other people that could be confused why i brought it up. x3

For those that are complaining, stop. LO has no fault on this as they didnt host the russian server and the folks that did didnt send over any purchase data. You guys are getting quite the deal here with all that G1C you dont have to pay for. They didnt have to go this far and at the end of the day there will more then enough for new stuff after you rebuy what u had.

Edited by Darkzero3802
  • Like 1

I'm sorry guys if this was already asked. But I have a question about items in mail. I have a lot of time-limited weapons and cars in my mail and all of them was transfered from Pioneer to Nekrova. Will all of my stuff in mail be transfered too?

Merged.

and a few more questions/marks.

1. I don't really understand why can't just transfer characters with all they have. I mean, the problem is that there is no data about buying this items on innova? I mean, the fact that i own the item doesn't prove it was bought?

2. I've read enough about free loot on innova before closing Pioneer, but g1 got the data before this 'event'. 

3. Will I lose all items I bought from other players or only items I bought on Pioneer?

4. I don't really understand the situation with Joker Boxes. I will get that many boxes as I opened through Nekrova ARMAS, right?

And the final one. Absolutely nothing purchased during playing on innova (and what now characters have from those days) will be transfered on Citadel? Like permanent weapons (ATAC), cars (firebomb), suits (schoolgirl suit)?

thanks in advance

On 6/9/2019 at 8:37 AM, MattScott said:

The plan is to migrate mail as well.

19 hours ago, IShyva said:

I'm sorry guys if this was already asked. But I have a question about items in mail. I have a lot of time-limited weapons and cars in my mail and all of them was transfered from Pioneer to Nekrova. Will all of my stuff in mail be transfered too?

Merged.

and a few more questions/marks.

1. I don't really understand why can't just transfer characters with all they have. I mean, the problem is that there is no data about buying this items on innova? I mean, the fact that i own the item doesn't prove it was bought?

2. I've read enough about free loot on innova before closing Pioneer, but g1 got the data before this 'event'. 

3. Will I lose all items I bought from other players or only items I bought on Pioneer?

4. I don't really understand the situation with Joker Boxes. I will get that many boxes as I opened through Nekrova ARMAS, right?

And the final one. Absolutely nothing purchased during playing on innova (and what now characters have from those days) will be transfered on Citadel? Like permanent weapons (ATAC), cars (firebomb), suits (schoolgirl suit)?

thanks in advance

"The plan is to migrate mail as well"

1. As stated previously there are certain mods that don't exist on Citadel/Jericho - I believe "Piercing" was one of them, not totally sure what else there were but if they were to transfer things such as guns players could just put the illegal mods on said weapons and have them transferred over. 
As far as the rest of your questions i can't really help you, sorry.

Edited by Authorize

1 hour ago, Authorize said:

"The plan is to migrate mail as well"

1. As stated previously there are certain mods that don't exist on Citadel/Jericho - I believe "Piercing" was one of them, not totally sure what else there were but if they were to transfer things such as guns players could just put the illegal mods on said weapons and have them transferred over. 
As far as the rest of your questions i can't really help you, sorry.

yeah, thx, I've found about mail.

I understand the sutuation with mods u don't have on Cit. And what about empty slot weapons? Like ATAC, FAR etc?

1 minute ago, IShyva said:

yeah, thx, I've found about mail.

I understand the sutuation with mods u don't have on Cit. And what about empty slot weapons? Like ATAC, FAR etc?

I don't think those are getting transferred either (Hence the G1c compensation) but i could be wrong.

Despite of being grateful to LO for transferring, I think the numbers are too strange. Of course you get more than 20kk of g1 if you give them to every 10 hours old account. As for me, 10h is 1-1.5 days of playing the game, this number is even less for students or children who actually play here. (including guys who have a lot of accounts) I doubt that they actually spent anything during that time.  Same about amounts for below 200-300 hours of playing. As for 500-1000+, they just spent much more than 5000 g1, and, number of such people is rather little. 

Another question is LO's doubts about armas item origins. As a normal player, you can't get clothing and tuning packs in other ways than paying for these. As for the "boosted accounts", they are widely known because they were a part of administration, which includes the title "Street hunter", and other marks. I mean unexisting ingame items, huge amounts of ingame $, JT and ALL of the armas.  For example Proga, having gloves that don't exist ingame. So, we have near 5 doubtful accounts which will "kill" several thousands. (here you can look at him. Same goes about iJuliet, MayaTheSiren, MrLekser and other ones, everyone has a title and can't remove it from the list)

ymyVq0IC28c.jpg

As for guns got from changing joker tickets, it is much more complicated than clothes and tuning, which need no proofs in my opinion because of never being given out for free. Normal players have jt guns, so it actually can be proven only by emails from innova which most players keep because they never clear out their mailboxes. On the other side it is not paid for, so it can be removed if LO gets no proof of purchasing. 

So, you will get near 100 most dedicated players who didn't leave the game during 2 years, and you give them 5k g1 (1 permanent gun). And you get several thousands who don't play and will never return, but they get a lot of g1 they never spent. I think it all should be a bit more fair to old players, because not so old ones left the game or just made a new char on Citadel. There are a lot of ways to do it (for example remove unproven armas from below 500 hours of gameplay, leave all except guns for 500-1000, leave anything on 1000+), you just need to make it fair for dedicated players.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1