Sign in to follow this  
Koda

Does the daily change if you change district?

I'm asking for a friend who got a rare daily challenge to get the free Nano. Do you still keep the daily if you change into the same district, but different number? like for example moving from Financial 3 to Financial 5 ? thanks in advance :classic_tongue:

The daily will stay until the timer runs out, and yes you can change district

• Thanks 2

That's awesome, thank you for that :classic_happy: to be sure, the timer runs out at midnight in European time? (citadel)

3 minutes ago, Koda said:

That's awesome, thank you for that :classic_happy: to be sure, the timer runs out at midnight in European time? (citadel)

bDvdMc1.png

You can see how long is left just above the nano icon

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Koda said:

I'm asking for a friend who got a rare daily challenge to get the free Nano. Do you still keep the daily if you change into the same district, but different number? like for example moving from Financial 3 to Financial 5 ? thanks in advance :classic_tongue:

If you want more information about "those rare nano activities" check out my guide on the forums, both steam and g1.com.

Steam Version

• Thanks 1

also if you are looking for the Nano weapon it will show up as a nano icon instead of the JT icon.  You'll see the difference with out having to be in that specific district.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, illgot said:

also if you are looking for the Nano weapon it will show up as a nano icon instead of the JT icon.  You'll see the difference with out having to be in that specific district.

F43BD8C2A36E5BAD76453EC655C2FC807B63EF42

it looks like that, plenty more images like that in my guides.

1 minute ago, Zolerox said:

it looks like that, plenty more images like that in my guides.

where are you guides?

nice, I really want the Assassin only for the black skin.  I have a chrome and connisseur

Sign in to follow this