SneakyDaCat

Plans To Celebrate The Update?

Hello everyone! I'm a long time APB player that is just getting started here on the forums. I decided what better way to meet the community than to have a discussion! Anyways I was curious as to what cool plans you and your friends may have to celebrate the upcoming update? I know My friends and I plan on spending a day together and enjoying each others company as we play for a whole day straight haha. Do you think Little Orbit will do a flash sale or some sort of event to celebrate what I would consider a pretty big update. What change are you most excited for? 

• Like 3

I plan to accept the inevitable DDoS that will accompany the update without getting too upset.

• Thanks 1

Yeah the server lag and stuff that happens what seems quite often can be quite frustrating. I'm hoping the server upgrades they plan on implementing will help with that a lot and make things more stable. I think for me the server upgrade and the new anti-cheat move to something more automated will be a big step. 

It's always great to have more people participate here on the forums. Especially people who are still active in-game!!

As for my celebration plans, I have none. I'll eat crispy and/or cheesy food and drink chilled alcoholic beverages, so business as usual.

• Thanks 1

Nothing wrong with sitting back, relaxing, and enjoying some good ole fashion comfort food! 

I assume most people's plan will not involve RIOT mode.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I assume most people's plan will not involve RIOT mode.

get stupid skin and never touch it again

i feel everyone will treat it like an event and thats it

• Like 1

I just bought smash brothers. So I might play some of that. 

The new Squad update looks kinda cool too.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

32 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I just bought smash brothers. So I might play some of that. 

The new Squad update looks kinda cool too.

I just grabbed Monster Hunter World on impulse. 

Other than that mostly playing Wildlands. 

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I just grabbed Monster Hunter World on impulse. 

Other than that mostly playing Wildlands. 

World is a great game. Put hundreds of hours in to that and could easily put a lot more. Iceborne is looking great.

Wildlands was really fun in coop though never got to finish it and Breakpoint is looking nice too. Will try and play that in coop as well.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1

Was planning to get on the streets and do missions, hoping that cheaters wouldn't find time to adapt to EAC, but then I thought that mission districts would be empty because of RIOT districts.

Maybe I'll grab some clanmates and do what they're doing...

probably just repeat my usual apb ritual 

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

I'm just gonna keep sending my car on the tracks till UE3.5 comes out. eventually.. hopefully before i crash it one day

6 hours ago, Alani said:

i feel everyone will treat it like an event and thats it

TBH when I first heard about RIOT, thats what I thought it was. Some over-glorified extended event.

Then they said it was a new gamemode. I was like "ehhhh not sure how well that'll pan out".

Then the community responded with mass backlash and Im just waiting for it to release and have abysmal player counts and reviews.

Has RIOT grown? I've only been able to attend the first ever public test. 
Since I am a loner, I'm stocking on snacks, some good podcasts and launching the game with expectations to die a lot. Then just return to making designs for hours. Sleep deprived and hours spent in a design I'll scrap anyways. Can't wait!
(not sarcastic)

20 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

TBH when I first heard about RIOT, thats what I thought it was. Some over-glorified extended event.

Then they said it was a new gamemode. I was like "ehhhh not sure how well that'll pan out".

Then the community responded with mass backlash and Im just waiting for it to release and have abysmal player counts and reviews.

I feel like the majority of the community will hop in just to get a skin, and then stop playing and treat it like every other seasonal event. most of the people who play APB don't play for some glorified battle royale, they normally play to kill and insult each other while flexing on who can use the NFAS better or who can outsmart the guy who hides in his car all the fucking time and spams volcanos on the objective sexual chocolate

8 hours ago, SneakyDaCat said:

Hello everyone! I'm a long time APB player that is just getting started here on the forums. I decided what better way to meet the community than to have a discussion! Anyways I was curious as to what cool plans you and your friends may have to celebrate the upcoming update? I know My friends and I plan on spending a day together and enjoying each others company as we play for a whole day straight haha. Do you think Little Orbit will do a flash sale or some sort of event to celebrate what I would consider a pretty big update. What change are you most excited for? 

Welcome back to San Paro! 😌

I do think (and hope) Little Orbit will do big things in the future, and this is only the beginning.

Excited for all of the changes they are bringing into the next patch honestly.

9 hours ago, SneakyDaCat said:

Hey welcome to the forums!

Probably join in some player events or staff organised events, will definitely hand around and try have some fun, if you want we could team up and play together.

12 hours ago, SneakyDaCat said:

I plan to do my Legendary Giveaway and 100k "quiz prize" after i got my 100kth kill on a staff member, I'm waiting till i get the new legendary Then i'm starting it.

Edited by Zolerox

12 hours ago, SneakyDaCat said:

Something free.

Wow it's glad to see how everyone plans to handle it. I know. Some people in different ways than others lol.