BernsteinGirl

Mr Matt, Premium code until Riot happens

Hello , can you give free premium until riot is release, this is good for those who didn't received last time, also might as well do something while people wait for riot, even though I'm waiting for the upgrade myself.

also just do also 60% sales.

this is a great idea

• Like 3

How is it possible to constantly beg for free stuff, and take profit from situation, like patch being delayed, just tell me how can you be such a rat

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

this seems like a good opportunity to add a "no begging like a hobo" section to the forum rules

• Like 2

I'll call you and raise.

Free premium code until EU?

• Like 1

Free premium and 60% sales is not a good enough reason to play the game before the "big update" comes out. Sorry this is actually a bad thread 😂😂

Interesting how nobody was calling people nasty names and making fun of the situation when Matt did give people free premium for  2 weeks.

stupid hypocrites

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, BernsteinGirl said:

Interesting how nobody was calling people nasty names and making fun of the situation when Matt did give people free premium for  2 weeks.

stupid hypocrites

that was for outages

this is not

pl9t26C.gif

also this is you begging for free stuff... not Matt deciding to be extra nice

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, BernsteinGirl said:

stupid hypocrites

537dbc4a82492d4d2d58506056c26d3b.png

34 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

that was for outages

this is not

also this is you begging for free stuff... not Matt deciding to be extra nice

outages, ddos', same nonsense for the past 8-9 years? give me a break dummy.  Nobody is begging, they pushed the riot mode back, giving free premium is a good idea because they push something back, so why not give us something special. They do stuff like this all the time, when something goes wrong or an event gets pushed back, they give away free premium or something else to make the fans happy.

This is nothing new. You people are just hypocrites and don't want to admit the truth and admit that you're wrong. This is why the game population is so low, because people don't listen and know how to handle business decisions correctly.

Edited by BernsteinGirl
  • Like 2

would be cool... i wasn't playing long time ago till noticed this "big update" i was so hyped and need to wait another week... and yes i missed those 2 week of free premium xd

• Like 1

On 6/2/2019 at 6:15 PM, BernsteinGirl said:

i couldn't care less about riot mode.

1 hour ago, BernsteinGirl said:

Hello , can you give free premium until riot is released

15 hours ago, BernsteinGirl said:

Can you do two weeks of premium again, and this time with a code, so everyone can use it

14 hours ago, BernsteinGirl said:

give us two weeks of premium while we wait please mkay

🤔

• Thanks 2

That's your opinion and lucky for everyone else, opinions aren't facts.

You may want premium every chance you can think of while the rest of us (not me) fund apb regardless of whether or not we get premium every time hammy has a cold. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BernsteinGirl said:

outages, ddos', same nonsense for the past 8-9 years? give me a break dummy.  Nobody is begging, they pushed the riot mode back, giving free premium is a good idea because they push something back, so why not give us something special. They do stuff like this all the time, when something goes wrong or an event gets pushed back, they give away free premium or something else to make the fans happy.

This is nothing new. You people are just hypocrites and don't want to admit the truth and admit that you're wrong. This is why the game population is so low, because people don't listen and know how to handle business decision correctly.

Please dont misunderstand... if Matt wants to do something like that, no one would complain.

But begging is just low class.

4 minutes ago, EnriquexD said:

would be cool... i wasn't playing long time ago till noticed this "big update" i was so hyped and need to wait another week... and yes i missed those 2 week of free premium xd

Also, all my friends are willing to spend money if they give us free premium and a discount. So all these people saying we are begging, none of that makes any sense. We're begging but yet we also spend money???????????? haha.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Please dont misunderstand... if Matt wants to do something like that, no one would complain.

But begging is just low class.

Right, but I'm not begging. But then again, i don't see what the big deal is. Why would anyone complain about getting free stuff? But that's just me.

5 minutes ago, BernsteinGirl said:

Right, but I'm not begging. But then again, i don't see what the big deal is. Why would anyone complain about getting free stuff? But that's just me.

I agree, no one would.

• Like 1

Well, I'm just waiting for the engine upgrade and so are my friends. New visuals, makes the game more interested and a bit more fun. I also notice some new environment changes from the console version and photos. Are they under some sort of NDA or something, because i figure they would post "more" videos and pictures by now for the public.

7 minutes ago, BernsteinGirl said:

Right, but I'm not begging

1 hour ago, BernsteinGirl said:

Hello , can you give free premium until riot is release

1_Harden_side_eye.jpg

any compensation for problems caused to players . would be appropriate . Lo made a lot of Mistakes , compensation is more than justified .

explain to me ! why are YOU attacking the Creator of the post ? I carefully read all your ARGUMENTS !

Edited by Yood
  • Like 1

Why would any compensation be needed right now?We can't just go asking for free stuff everytime there is a setback.Sure there are extreme cases but as long as you can play,it is not needed.Plus nothing is broken,its the same apb from 1 week ago,what is the reason of your request?

47 minutes ago, Yood said:

any compensation for problems caused to players . would be appropriate . Lo made a lot of Mistakes , compensation is more than justified .

explain to me ! why are YOU attacking the Creator of the post ? I carefully read all your ARGUMENTS !

What is the issue you are speaking of ?Can't players play the game?Are players restricted in any way to access their accounts?Is Apb any different than the last week?This is not a problem this is preventing a issue that might affect players in a negative way.

Edited by Jaiy
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You don't deserve anything.

personally, you shouldn't even be here . you're EVIL .

5 minutes ago, Jaiy said:

Why would any compensation be needed right now?We can't just go asking for free stuff everytime there is a setback.Sure there are extreme cases but as long as you can play,it is not needed.Plus nothing is broken,its the same apb from 1 week ago,what is the reason of your request?

What is the issue you are speaking of ?Can't players play the game?Are players restricted in any way to access their accounts?Is Apb any different than the last week?This is not a problem this is preventing a issue that might affect players in a negative way.

Yes !  Riot postponed for technical reasons , DOS attacks this technical the problem , empty server this disorganized work lo . anything else ?

Edited by Yood
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BernsteinGirl said:

Hello , can you give free premium until riot is release, this is good for those who didn't received last time, also might as well do something while people wait for riot, even though I'm waiting for the upgrade myself.

also just do also 60% sales.

this is a great idea

Just no.

7 minutes ago, Yood said:

personally, you shouldn't even be here . you're EVIL .

Yes !  Riot postponed for technical reasons , DOS attacks this technical the problem , empty server this disorganized work lo . anything else ?

What ddos?I don't recall having any ddos issues the past week,would you rather have a broken game mode than a small delay?Compensation for what exactly,its not like you are restricted in any way to play,and tbh why is Lo supposed to be blamed for ddos attacks?Is Not like they ddos themselfs.Why would they compensate players for something that isn't their fault.Second of all the delay is because of the EAC not Riot, i believe you can read it on the forums.Empty districts occur because people dont want to play not because they can't.How is that Lo's fault?

Edited by Jaiy
Broken english
  • Like 1