SirVilla

error

DD:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\APB RELOADED\APBGame\Logs\2019.06.06-19.59.19-11128.log
D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\APB RELOADED\APBGame\Logs\2019.06.06-19.59.19-11128.dmp
D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\APB RELOADED\Binaries\dxdiag.txt

someone can help me always gives me the same problem

I do not know how to fix it

I do not know what to do help please

the game simply freezes me and immediately closes

good as this community is very generous just like you can help me

it does not matter if my personage is standing or in mission walking or in the car

after that the same game after the task manager, who tells me that the game is still running, devo of closing it from there, after closing it when the game is repaired only

Edited by SirVilla

I'm really having problems disconnection error

On 6/6/2019 at 9:35 PM, SirVilla said:

DD:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\APB RELOADED\APBGame\Logs\2019.06.06-19.59.19-11128.log

Can you post the content of that log file here? Just open it in notepad

2 hours ago, Ruoskat said:

Can you post the content of that log file here? Just open it in notepad

sorry but I can not or will not let me do it, I'm sorry i thank you so much for having tried to help me

the only one who has deigned to help

12 hours ago, SDX said:

I'm really having problems disconnection error

The disconnection problems in this game are quite normal!

At some point, some year of a century will begin to fix the errors of this game, for now we will have to let ourselves go wherever we want to go no matter what we tell them they believe better opportunity to put new ways to make the game attractive, but if they fix the most famous mistakes in the game, the same people as between them will be very sad, but that's how it is

the first thing for us is that they improve the quality of the game, the first thing for others like for example g1 was first money and then we'll see, I think this company is not like that I hope to be wrong !!

Edited by SirVilla

16 minutes ago, SirVilla said:

sorry but I can not or will not let me do it, I'm sorry i thank you so much for having tried to help me

the only one who has deigned to help

How big is the file? Can you take pictures of it and upload to imgur or just upload it to somewhere. You should contact support with those 3 files, im sure they can help you better.

51 minutes ago, Ruoskat said:

How big is the file? Can you take pictures of it and upload to imgur or just upload it to somewhere. You should contact support with those 3 files, im sure they can help you better.

if you have teamviewer I can show you

you have discord to share screen it would be much better

villa#3753

between to play, i good the pulls of always I do not have a great computer, but I have enough to play all the games that I have in my library, blackdessert, dota2, csgo, rust, pug, eurotruc simulator, pay day 2,ect

Edited by SirVilla