Kaekoge

Infinitely Loading into a district again. also no patch is being found when opening launcher

So.... when I open the launcher, it says their isn't a patch. There was supposed to be that patch today for the joker box and Riot wasn't there? 

So when I click play and login, try to log into a district, I just load infinitely again. been 30 minutes. I am wondering if you guys put the patch through and I'm just not getting it, or what? Because I've clicked repair on the launcher and still don't get anything. I just don't get what's going on.

I cannot tell you about your infinity loading. But the patch has been delayed, some issues with the Anti Cheat.

Edited by iTzBlackout

Hello

I have moved this topic to the APB PC Bugs & Tech Issues section.

Are you still experiencing this issue ?

- Mina_

Still having this problem.

It's server side problem.

I've had the same issue with only being able not to connect to the Jericho Server. I've only been able to connect to the other 2 servers but when I go to the server select on the Jericho Server all I get is the Infinite Connecting Loop.... when I try to enter a district in the Jericho Server. The other servers work normal for me. I've had this issue at least for a few weeks now.

Edited by Srak
forget the last part of the reply