MattScott

Delaying the RIOT launch till next week

I really don't understand why LO decided to push the shitty BR which literally nobody wanted. People are tired of BR, it doesn't fit APB in the first place and it's implemented poorly. LO I hope you are ready for a ton of disappointed players and possibly the game dying. Literally 99% of the community was against the BR mode and all we wanted was the new engine. I have bought a couple of things to support LO but no more if that's where my money is going.

• Like 1

Suggestion: For next patch, New symbols available should be inside potential mission rewards.

😄 / ty ty stop applause. I love you all.

....in any case, for who isnT agree totaly with me... click2see

Welcome_citizensM001.png

9 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

....in any case, for who isnT agree totaly with me... click2see

Hide contents

Welcome_citizensM001.png

That looks like APB! but is not bcause of the top on the right and the hairstyles! And the horse lol whats dis

48 minutes ago, PrincessMimi said:

whats dis

undiluted cringe

On 6/6/2019 at 12:58 AM, Feyr666 said:

I'm not telling people to be happy with not getting an expected update, I'm telling people to stop being so outraged over the tiniest thing. Toxicity is what's killing this game more than anything.

How about lack of updates? That alway was and allways be #1 reason this game is dying.

6 hours ago, PrincessMimi said:

That looks like APB! but is not bcause of the top on the right and the hairstyles! And the horse lol whats dis

is APB 2.

San Paro Origins in 1855. (The horse is the equivalent of Vegas 4x4, plus it can kick back with pushing LSHIFT)

Note: Is located near Sierra Nevada (Espana)

There will be also an APB 3. Located between Callisto ,Titano and Venus Orbital Colony. (2100-2120)

1 hour ago, Queen of Love said:

is APB 2.

San Paro Origins in 1855. (The horse is the equivalent of Vegas 4x4, plus it can kick back with pushing LSHIFT)

Note: Is located near Sierra Nevada (Espana)

There will be also an APB 3. Located between Callisto ,Titano and Venus Orbital Colony. (2100-2120)

i prefer apb 4, it is located between euphrat(es) and tigris, in the valley where honey and milk flows. (10.000-8.000 BC)

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, neophobia said:

i prefer apb 4, it is located between euphrat(es) and tigris, in the valley where honey and milk flows. (10.000-8.000 BC)

All Points Babylon.

Assyrian Plow Bonanza.

• Like 2

i should really gift to community my mini mini game with all features of KellyEngine.

there are a lot of interesting point of potential develpoment.

It's going to be a week soon and not a word so far.  G1 communication skills.

2 minutes ago, Sayori said:

It's going to be a week soon and not a word so far.  G1 communication skills.

On 6/5/2019 at 6:28 PM, MattScott said:

We’ll try this again next week.

Patch day is on Wednesday, you've been here for long enough to know that.

I don't see what more communication would be needed for this.

4 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

And wednesday is tomorrow. And just because that's "maintenance day" it doesn't necessarily mean they will do anything. Hence why I am asking for some kind of update and announcement. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Sayori said:

And wednesday is tomorrow. And just because that's "maintenance day" it doesn't necessarily mean they will do anything. Hence why I am asking for some kind of update and announcement. 

what are you looking for we got the announcement last week “eac/riot patch is next week”

31 minutes ago, Sayori said:

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there...

38 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Probably something along the lines of:

"We've figured out what is wrong with EAC and have been able to fix the problem. The patch will go ahead on Wednesday. Downtime will be x hours."

OR.

"We've been unable to implement EAC into APB for this patch and will require x more days to sort it out."

It's not that difficult. Not that I care too much, I just want to see the company deliver on their promises/roadmap. 

Edited by iRawwwN
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

i should really gift to community my mini mini game with all features of KellyEngine.

Bulge sliders?

6 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

thank you,

but no, thank you

lets be honest someone needs to do the heavy lifting on this project - step in and re write a lot of the code

thats not gonna be easy but it needs to be done and it needs to be done right.

if i was little orbit i would delete the whole mission system, take financial district, put 8 squads in it, in different locations with Random loot around the map including cars, have a storm close on you and go fight.

get rid of the factions, make this a battle royal based game, leave social district exactly as is.

how hard is that?

the current missions activities can still be used, raid to get gear, stealing cars gets you cool cars, and the VIP is the one with the most kills in the server.

that toxic smoke they chose looks like shit its literally unplayable you cant see anything. its laggy and performance heavy, why not use a normal storm? just a circle the shrinks its so easy and simple

8 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Just go back to Fortnite, thanks!

Wanna do some duos?

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Wanna do some duos?

giphy.gif

Always ready to mingle QCzLF6s.gif

i was thinking:

1. Players asked for racing district since 2011.
  2. LO develope a district without cars.

All togheter , lets say NO to pets please.

(in this way they will add horse for sure)

58 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Just go back to Fortnite, thanks!

this game has a lot to learn from fortnite, fortnite actually has a player base, making money, and is fun.
APB needs to be a cartoony URBAN battle royal but a little bit nastier than fortnite, more appealing to the adult players, and without building
that way it can really take a part of fortnites player base, a lot of fortnite player (like myself) would rather invest our times in a more mature BR.
and the thing is, apb is almost ready, it has fightclub to practice the mechanics, it has missions which can be used as the WIN element for the battle royale.
imagine a game where you play apb but you are competing with 3 other squads to "steal a car" type mission, then you fight the other squads who survived the RAID mission, when a team loses its out, its basically an APB battle royal tournament ,apb can be a great battle royal, we could still have missions just like it is now but in a battle royal tournament

21 minutes ago, DopeCameLusky said:

this game has a lot to learn from fortnite, fortnite actually has a player base, making money, and is fun.
APB needs to be a cartoony URBAN battle royal but a little bit nastier than fortnite, more appealing to the adult players, and without building
that way it can really take a part of fortnites player base, a lot of fortnite player (like myself) would rather invest our times in a more mature BR.
and the thing is, apb is almost ready, it has fightclub to practice the mechanics, it has missions which can be used as the WIN element for the battle royale.
imagine a game where you play apb but you are competing with 3 other squads to "steal a car" type mission, then you fight the other squads who survived the RAID mission, when a team loses its out, its basically an APB battle royal tournament ,apb can be a great battle royal, we could still have missions just like it is now but in a battle royal tournament

No. All this game needs is the racing district and instanced garage hangouts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i start to prepair for another delay until next week lul  😂