MattScott

Delaying the RIOT launch till next week

cant wait for the delay of the patch next week 😄

oh gosh! I'm so surprised!

But really, option 2 was probably your best bet, because now you got all these players triggered that there is no update. 

Please re-evaluate your decision.

ThOsE wHo SaY "PlZ No AnTi CheAT FoR 1 WeEk" ArE pRoPaBLY cHeAtERs! - No, we just want the content and play without having to wait another week.

Just now, JeremyKyle said:

ThOsE wHo SaY "PlZ No AnTi CheAT FoR 1 WeEk" ArE pRoPaBLY cHeAtERs! - No, we just want the content and play without having to wait another week.

Besides, with or without a anti-cheat there will always be cheaters in APB and it doesn't matter if they can't get detected for a week. In my opinion they should've done option 2 without telling anyone that EAC is disabled. 

• Like 4

Here you go guys.

Read it all.

They're not closing the servers ...I hope.

Just now, Basih said:

Besides, with or without a anti-cheat there will always be cheaters in APB and it doesn't matter if they can't get detected for a week. In my opinion they should've done option 2 without telling anyone that EAC is disabled. 

I agree, they have to reconsider

Yeah option 2 would've been better BUT option 3 was chosen.

The decision has been made, no idea to reconsider it.

So many of you wanted new content updates as soon as possible to the point of even rushing Little Orbit and were very vocal about this.

And Little Orbit , in their kindness ,  tried to hurry up because of how many of you were restless and flat out griping.

Now EAC is being difficult and causing a delay , and all you do is talk bad about Little Orbit for doing what you were demanding - for Little Orbit to rush out new content - SMH SLL

Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Like 1

Hyped up my boys so they can return to APB again. Now I had to show them this thread

Words cannot describe my frustration.

• Like 1

Hope to god this is just LO baiting us into thinking EAC isn't running so the usual suspects get taken out.

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

So many of you wanted new content updates as soon as possible to the point of even rushing Little Orbit and were very vocal about this.

And Little Orbit , in their kindness ,  tried to hurry up because of how many of you were restless and flat out griping.

Now EAC is being difficult and causign a delay , and all you do is talk bad about Little Orbit for doing what you were demanding - for Little Orbit to rush out new content - SMH SLL

No one asked for the Riot mode to start with, Matt said that they started working on it May last year (As soon as they bought the game) without asking the community what they really want, instead of that, we will just release a BR mode into a 600 pop server so they cant have a full mission district running 😄

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nickolai said:

Hyped up my boys so they can return to APB again. Now I had to show them this thread

Words cannot describe my frustration.

I understand your frustration, same thing happened to me, they're not impressed at all.

1 minute ago, dogfish said:

Hope to god this is just LO baiting us into thinking EAC isn't running so the usual suspects get taken out.

Just like the good ole days when FF first arrived?

2 minutes ago, cheater said:

No one asked for the Riot mode to start with, Matt said that they started working on it May last year (As soon as they bought the game) without asking the community what they really want, instead of that, we will just release a BR mode into a 600 pop server so they cant have a full mission district running 😄

You wanted new content you got it.

Edited by Fortune Runner

Does anyone in this fucking place know what the fuck is going on?  

When are the servers coming up? 

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

You wanted new content you got it.

Gripe gripe gripe pft

cant read, typical LO whiteknight 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cheater said:

cant read, typical LO whiteknight 

well, he is right in this point

Well LO did keep their promise. We got RIOT.

It's just not in the game.

It's on the forums....

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Knataz said:

When are the servers coming up? 

Servers should be back up now. Let us know if there are any additional issues.