MattScott

Delaying the RIOT launch till next week

2 minutes ago, Flight said:

The second option would imply not having any anti-cheat within the game, seeing as BattlEye was already removed within this build.

It's not as if there were zero cheaters in the game already. lol

I'm almost certain that the vast majority of the community would rather have the update with no anti cheat, than be forced to wait on a failed promise.

After all, there was virtually no anti cheat to do with anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, GhosT said:

You guys need to slow things down a bit. Your maintenances always get extended and RIOT isn't ready in the first place.

Wait, press releases and marketing effort? Before the engine upgrade? Not a good idea at all.

Agree 100%. . .

3 minutes ago, Flight said:

We saw fit to delay the patch rather than release new content with no anti-cheat within the game.

just release the new content, a week without anticheat isnt going to kill us but another week without any significant progress on riot or the engine upgrade might

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cheater said:

I got a question, What company tests one of their biggest updates right before releasing it? At this point you guys just make yourself look unprofessional as hell, you had only 2 OTW tests, you guys changed a lot after the last delayed OTW test and you guys didnt think to test it again, but test it the same night you guys are going to release it? joke of a company

Last second issues are a thing.   We had only discovered this particular issue with it last night after a day or two of testing things. 

Edited by SkittyM

Hope next week will be the one, good luck to you guys!

ok sorry this is my last reply, PLEASE MATT just release the update we will play with no anti cheat you can launch the anti cheat after some hours ITS OK NO ONE REALLY CARES RIGHT NOW maybe some do but probably 80% wont. Please or atleast dont say "next week" Release the update tomorrow or day after tomorrow ;-;

6 minutes ago, Flight said:

Hi everyone

I quickly wanted to address a common misconception about option 2) listed in Matt's post.

The second option would imply not having any anti-cheat within the game, seeing as BattlEye was already removed within this build.

We saw fit to delay the patch rather than release new content with no anti-cheat within the game.

I hope this clears up some confusion.

Edit: I have updated the original post to reflect this.

Who need anti-cheat ?
😆

Se we can't connect to districts using the Advanced tab to select a certain server, but we can connect by just choosing what district we want. 

Just now, Ikacake said:

is  Joker box 22 even coming out today?

Doesn't sound like it. Original post by MattScott mentions them not being able to easily slice out a piece of the update. And that was delayed until next week when they'll hopefully have the problem with the patch sorted. 

1 minute ago, Ikacake said:

you cant buy something that doesnt exist lol

imagine getting an IOU from your joker box purchase

7 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

It's not as if there were zero cheaters in the game already. lol

dont bother, the people who bought this game have never encountered cheaters in their shitty console games, its like talking to a wall

2 minutes ago, Ikacake said:

Since all of this was part of the same build, all content that was scheduled for today will be delayed alongside with EAC.

We apologize profusely for this inconvenience.

1 hour ago, Flight said:

Since all of this was part of the same build, all content that was scheduled for today will be delayed alongside with EAC.

We apologize profusely for this inconvenience.

well  damn  i  really  wanted to  buy boxes 😞 

2 minutes ago, IROCkiller said:

Se we can't connect to districts using the Advanced tab to select a certain server, but we can connect by just choosing what district we want. 

Problem with that is that there's more reasons for it happening than just that, and once it starts, have to reboot the game to make it stop.

3 minutes ago, Chenki said:

@MattScott @Flight or @SkittyM give us a list of new Jocker Ticket permanents with prices. pls 😟

You'll just have to wait for that Golden N-HVR 762-SD Dvah to drop to see anything.

3 minutes ago, Chenki said:

@MattScott @Flight or @SkittyM give us a list of new Jocker Ticket permanents with prices. pls 😟

I'll see if this is possible, no promises though! 🙂

• Like 1

you have been disconnected from the world server unexpectedlyI can't access the server please help me?

1 minute ago, Tocuh said:

you have been disconnected from the world server unexpectedlyI can't access the server please help me?

choose which district you want and connect, don't use the advanced tab

It's always the same thing, I knew exactly LO was going to fuck up this patch and reroll it. Even worse happened, this time, y'all didn't even patch the game. How do you think we feel when we see this happen constantly? Do you really think we believe the engine upgrade is going to be ready this year? LOL.

• Like 6

No one asked for this game mode to begin with, You guys decided on your own without asking the community what it wants, What a better idea there is than adding a Battleroyale game mode to Citadel ( 600 pop) so the community can split and we will never have a full mission district, This game mode is what will kill this game, not talking about all the wasted promises about engine tests or screenshots.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, cheater said:

No one asked for this game mode to begin with, You guys decided on your own without asking the community what it wants, What a better idea there is than adding a Battleroyale game mode to Citadel ( 600 pop) so the community can split and we will never have a full mission district, This game mode is what will kill this game, not talking about all the wasted promises about engine tests or screenshots.

+ 1