Gun Sound/Audio Opinion  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion on the current gun sounds/audio?

• No problems with them
    • All of them should be redone
    • Some of them are okay. Others should be redone

What do you think of the gun sounds/audio apb currently has. Do you love them? Hate them?

The best way for LO to make changes that will be accepted is to voice our opinions in an easy analysable manner, so let's put our initial opinions out in the open for them

I don't even notice them. 

Even if I did, I've not shot but a few different guns so I'd have no way to tell if APBs guns sound real or not. 

Your weekly polls lead me to believe you gonna raise some major drama with them at one time in future.

Mark my words.

• Like 1

i think some of the guns need to be redone

some are too SMASH but they should be more like CRACK and some are too BOOM when they should be more BAM and there are others that are PSH but they should be psh but my personal favorite is the dmr av thats BOOM-OOM-oom

orbit pls fix

• Like 3

A lot of the guns released later on use the sounds of the vanilla guns (some direct copy, some slightly tweaked). These guns really deserve to have their sounds replaced with unique ones. Great example of this is the Mountie series, which simply use the FBW sound.

• Like 1

Now a days there's better quality sound files compared to 10 years ago.

Even though its a superficial improvement , it's still an improvement.

use the original fucking RTW sounds.

they were much better than the literal trash can smacking noise the ntec is using along with the original pmg sound

• Like 2

There's a few different things that bother me about some of the sounds, some seem way too loud in comparison to others, such as the OBIR and PDW-57, two guns I like but I avoid using because I just get tired of hearing them. Also the 'echo' noise of the CR-5 when someone else is shooting it is just odd, blopblopblopblop.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Alani said:

use the original fucking RTW sounds.

they were much better than the literal trash can smacking noise the ntec is using along with the original pmg sound

Yeah , sounds awsome 476858714138083330.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oscar is ungodly loud. Better yet just get rid of the spam gun altogether. 

• Like 2

I don't know.

Some sounds are awesome, some are okay, some are absolut trash.

Like, DMR-AV, Ogre and CASE sound meaty and awesome as hell, and then there's generic stuff like the STAR, FAR or N-TEC, and then there's complete crap like the S1 guns, or the PDW-57.

Some of the sounds betray how it feels to use them and in other cases, they will  make for the majority of the reason why i use them or why i don't use them at all.

It isn't a necessary change, but if they ever change to something better, it would be a welcome change nevertheless.

At least, that and the wonky animations.

6 hours ago, Glaciers said:

some are too SMASH but they should be more like CRACK and some are too BOOM when they should be more BAM and there are others that are PSH but they should be psh but my personal favorite is the dmr av thats BOOM-OOM-oom

orbit pls fix

I think that is the only thing that said until the date in which I'll give you the reason, the revientacoches is a pass

8 minutes ago, SirVilla said:

I think that is the only thing that said until the date in which I'll give you the reason, the revientacoches is a pass

say what

I am still salty they change the carbine to sound like garbage can lids banging together and the PMG to a stapler gun.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I am still salty they change the carbine to sound like garbage can lids banging together and the PMG to a stapler gun.

leaked audio of new JMB weapon sound

12 hours ago, Glaciers said:

orbit pls fix

This.

A description anyone can understand. And I love the DMV AV sound too. 

11 hours ago, Hexerin said:

A lot of the guns released later on use the sounds of the vanilla guns (some direct copy, some slightly tweaked). These guns really deserve to have their sounds replaced with unique ones. Great example of this is the Mountie series, which simply use the FBW sound.

Yes, I like to be able to tell what gun from the sound and some of the later ones are a little bit too copy + paste. Not mad, just giving at least the JMB ones (since they are legends) their own tune would be nice. 

9 hours ago, Ketog said:

Yeah , sounds awsome 476858714138083330.png

Are they shooting each other or putting up drywall?

1 hour ago, Alani said:

leaked audio of new JMB weapon sound

100% honesty i would use the fuck out of the new gun if it sounded like that, just 24/7 memes

2 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Are they shooting each other or putting up drywall?

Yes.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Glaciers said:

say what

is it in English, so you do not understand?

but without offending

Edited by SirVilla

Old sounds please

Another thing that G1 shouldn't have changed, imo

But... If you are gonna remake them - do it like @Glaciers said, like real gun sounds, more CRACK style. You know, like real life. xd

I would rather have a colorblind mode made for people first.

there's a couple APB players who are colorblind who have asked for years now

But i do not like the idea of reverting any sound to older less quality ones.

I want new ones that sound good for todays type of speakers.

13 hours ago, SillyBear said:

Weekly spam post.

"Spam - irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to a large number of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc"

I don't know about that one chief