Sign in to follow this  
majuler

im liking the new jmb gun i will cop it

This gun have been in the game for years but G1 didnt uploaded it, so LO didnt even made a new gun for twice now

• Like 1

There's two ways you can look at this gun, either positive or negative; 1. 'Yay they're finally giving us the N-tec 7 compact that many people expressed an interest in and they gave it unique stats so it's not just a reskin' or 2. 'boo, you suck, nothing you do as a company will ever be good enough, how dare you use leftover models just like Reloaded Productions did their entire existence'

Edited by Acornie
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Acornie said:

There's two ways you can look at this gun, either positive or negative; 1. 'Yay they're finally giving us the N-tec 7 compact that many people expressed an interest in and they gave it unique stats so it's not just a reskin' or 2. 'boo, you suck, nothing you do as a company will ever be good enough, how dare you use leftover models just like Reloaded Productions did their entire existence'

there’s also “why the fuck is orbit releasing another joker box exclusive”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Glaciers said:

or what i don't understand "Why the [Un-Canadian f word here] is orbit releasing another ntec 26+ isn't enough?"

It better level the Pointman role or there will be murders. (multiple boxes of donuts will not survive My "Coping Technic"

3 hours ago, Glaciers said:

I was just thinking beyond that particular point, just about the gun itself. But yes, I'm completely disapprove of having another JMB under the old Reloaded Production's 'abusive monetization tactics' I like the idea of legendaries but the way they're acquired should have been entirely reworked before releasing another

8 hours ago, hiddengamer56 said:

This gun have been in the game for years but G1 didnt uploaded it, so LO didnt even made a new gun for twice now

STFU

12 hours ago, Glaciers said:

I am pretty sure there will be a version without Controlled Aim on the Joker or Armas stores in the near future. 

The test version on APBDB seems to be a VAS C2 reskin, here's hoping that we get a 3 slotted C2 or reskin finally, or at least a way to get the plain unmodded C2 permanently rather than in 7 day leases from the Joker store. Somehow I find that after it was nerfed all mod setups on ARMAS are counter productive.  I guess we'll know in a couple of hours...

At least the special modification in it isn't explained using magic (Runes on the Norsemen) 😄

Edited by SilverCrow

56 minutes ago, Lyfeld said:

The test version on APBDB seems to be a VAS C2 reskin, here's hoping that we get a 3 slotted C2 or reskin finally, or at least a way to get the plain unmodded C2 permanently rather than in 7 day leases from the Joker store. Somehow I find that after it was nerfed all mod setups on ARMAS are counter productive.  I guess we'll know in a couple of hours...

The APBDB stats have nothing to do with the new weapon. 

unknown.png

I also like that if you use the front grip and the gun jumps up with recoil, your fingers will definitely be pinched between the grip and the mag.

let's point  every design mistake ingenuity of this weapon

19 minutes ago, Ketog said:

*snip*

I also like that if you use the front grip and the gun jumps up with recoil, your fingers will definitely be pinched between the grip and the mag.

let's point  every design mistake ingenuity of this weapon

To me the grip just looks like it's tilted. By looking at its bottom left corner, you can see it actually goes behind the mag.

Just now, itsRby said:

To me the grip just looks like it's tilted. By looking at its bottom left corner, you can see it actually goes behind the mag.

so if you switch shoulders you can't use the gun properly anymore then

seems good 536594101517287424.png

7 minutes ago, Ketog said:

so if you switch shoulders you can't use the gun properly anymore then

seems good 536594101517287424.png

Well it's just gonna do like the AMG I guess 🤷‍♀️?

Sign in to follow this