Riverwind

No chars at character select during login.

Well i got partially in...rushed the seduction i guess. Your area is currently loading....

12 minutes ago, ComFeyer said:

thank you all for letting us know about this right away. i've passed this on to the team to get resolved.

i don't think that will help. we will have to start of with small love taps 

Thank you for handling this.  😄 

seems i wasn't a reboot, thank god! toon in world, sent to a distant FT, but seems the farm is still on *phew^*

ooff, farm is up, but the shiva seeds are gone XD

Edited by Sooney

1.07 same problem server start lagging , charcter loading screen is bugged cant see my character again. Sometimes 10 min waiting and i see my toon ,sometimes not.  This problem we now have almost 2 months  make new players leave. Only ones are left old players a handful of players.  Little Orbit team ,cant you do something about it  ? Yes we have everyday maintance but this wont fix this loading screen problem .   

Since the server move the game seems to experience lag spikes now and then where fast travel, garage cars and mounts, clan vaults, and character screen loading issues happen, usually after about 10-15 minutes (if we are lucky) it goes back to normal. It started after the server move.