Not sure if this is human error. Or just stupidity. But I still have not gotten an awnser on my support. Which I made weeks ago. Are you guys planning on doing something? Or should I just consider to be my paid sh*t to just be lost to incompetence.

Thank.

5 hours ago, IRy4nI said:

Not sure if this is human error. Or just stupidity. But I still have not gotten an awnser on my support. Which I made weeks ago. Are you guys planning on doing something? Or should I just consider to be my paid sh*t to just be lost to incompetence.

Thank.

I do apologize for the inconvenience there, as a fellow player. It takes time, as they had to catch up with the intense quantity of tickets prior to the initial purchase and transfer of everything to Little Orbit. I had tickets from before LO that were never answered so it's all just a matter of time. If it has been weeks, send another ticket with the #ID of the prior ticket, in order to properly "bump" the ticket. That's what I always ended up doing.

It just simply baffles me that it could go unanswered for a month. Through out I did poke and bump it. Multiple times. Eitherway. Suppose I've got to tag two support tickets into one.

Anyhow.

Thanks for the poke.