Sign in to follow this  
Seedy

Are any English speaking people still playing APB?

I have been playing EU server for a couple of days.. Not played for a few months. I never see any English language chat at all now? Its all Russian talk. Quite frustrating.

• Like 1

god not another one of these threads

5 minutes ago, Seedy said:

I have been playing EU server for a couple of days.. Not played for a few months. I never see any English language chat at all now? Its all Russian talk. Quite frustrating.

On EU? Lots of speaker. Not enough player. You digs. 

jericho has a bunch of people speaking english.

guess the BRs are farming in the bronze districts

I'm usually just playing FC to be honest, tired of missions, especially as a solo. There are quite a few people on EU that speak English but most of them are already in their circles so goodluck getting in their group.

Edited by iRawwwN

5 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

There are quite a few people on EU that speak English but most of them are already in their circles so goodluck getting in their group.

Hey we ain't all like that :c

• Like 2

People are too edgy in this game, you better be a solo player and full time fight clubs.

Oh someone already said it, oops

Often I have chat turned off, so I neither know nor care what's being said in /d. 

I'm just glad to have opp at all. 

yea i think ill turn off the chat.. 

Not too keen on fightclub. Its tooooo crazy for my liking.

Also Im far to casual now to commit to getting in a crew, clan or any type of dedicated group.

55 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

I'm usually just playing FC to be honest, tired of missions, especially as a solo. There are quite a few people on EU that speak English but most of them are already in their circles so goodluck getting in their group.

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Often I have chat turned off, so I neither know nor care what's being said in /d. 

I'm just glad to have opp at all. 

Of course.

I speak English,

Real English

but I have autism... so pick your fights bro.

TBH 1/2 of a Russian probably has higher IQ, but if you want to speak to a smart savant, I'm here for you bro.

Edited by Intake

7 hours ago, Seedy said:

Doubt... see the steam charts how empty the game is xD

join Jericho. Rarely any br or russian speakers. Most of the time its the english speakers. Although population is lower than citadel but its enough to have a good time with back to missions.

Thats your issue? Lack of english? Just be friendly and make a statement by teabagging the tryhards. They only speak their language when they want to. When it's time to hatemail thru whispers everyone knows how to speak english lol. 

Idk how you really play and communicate but I always managed to find at least a new friend to play with every 1-2 days of gameplay. This was 2 months ago when I still played every couple of days

• Like 1

Had to learn russian. So dont count me

Suk mi dik, yebat.

Plz russian only.

imagine not being able to speak more than one language....couldn't be me 😕

Sign in to follow this