NotZombieBiscuit

Before the rest of you do it.

"APB is infested with cheaters so obviously Punkbuster isn't working. WE NEED FAIRFIGHT!"

"APB is infested with cheaters so obviously Fairfight isn't working. WE NEED BATTLEEYE!"

"APB is infested with cheaters so obviously Battle Eye isn't working. WE NEED EASY ANTI CHEAT!"

APB is still infested with cheaters so obviously Easy Anti Cheat isn't working. WE NEED TO GO BACK TO PUNKBUSTER AGAIN!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i think i can safely say that no one was going to do this

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Glaciers said:

Well, the word on the street is, and has been for many years,

is that there were very few, if any cheaters since PunkBuster, FairFight , BattleEye had been implemented.

So not sure why we're going with a different ant-cheat.

Some of the other ones were pretty effective in keeping this game clean.

Well, maybe one of em.

That's what they say anyways.

Edited by Westford

49 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

considering people thought FF and battle eye would fix everything and then started a massive fuzzy bunny fit when it didnt

they will do this

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

"APB is infested with cheaters so obviously Punkbuster isn't working. WE NEED FAIRFIGHT!"

"APB is infested with cheaters so obviously Fairfight isn't working. WE NEED BATTLEEYE!"

"APB is infested with cheaters so obviously Battle Eye isn't working. WE NEED EASY ANTI CHEAT!"

APB is still infested with cheaters so obviously Easy Anti Cheat isn't working. WE NEED TO GO BACK TO PUNKBUSTER AGAIN!

Brain damage.

• Thanks 2

We have to combine them all as last resort 4Head.

Okay guys. I messed up. I am very sorry.

We obviously need VAC Anti Cheat first. Then we can go back to Punkbuster after that.

It would take 1 day to manually purge a large chunk of known cheaters who play regularly, a new anticheat won't do this.

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

typical everyone must be a cheater silver post

*add it to the pile*

(yes i know the poster is not silver, i just had to do it)

Edited by ShaiShai
  • Like 3

Its sad but its true .... we asking for new anti-cheat pretty often, tho cheaters overcome any defense pretty fast due to stupid game politic ( don't turn it on or don't get full version of it).

Im not game nerd or egghead like most of you who knows everything tho if i remember correctly ....

-Fairfight wasnt updated correctly and wasnt running on full auto settings .... why ?

-Battle Eye was working like charm ... Tho after first month we were starting to see those very same ppl. with speed hacks ( running faster than cars).

And B.E. is pretty useless like F.F. ( seems LO didnt updated it ?)

~You cant blame regular player who doesn't want to play vs cheaters (and yes personally i consider almost any help from third party as a cheating).

I don't know if there is any hope for APB.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

for the record I know you called this with the  BattleEye update and you were right then and you were right now.

Second.... I cant find any ginger beer someone literally drank it all in town *facepalm*

Apparently its popular enough here in town.

I'm still looking forward to trying it like you suggested before.

9 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

for the record I know you called this with the  BattleEye update and you were right then and you were right now.

Second.... I cant find any ginger beer someone literally drank it all in town *facepalm*

Thank you for listening.

Yeah, seems its more of an Australian thing. Which I find kinda weird cause it's not really an Australian thing, if that makes sense?

10 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I think that it really depends if LO will gain access to already saturated database of player stats from other games EAC is supporting to determine what is legit and what is not or if LO will have to set everything up manually and hope for the best.

Then comes the detection part. What will happen after apb cheat devs will bypass EAC ? APB is not a big game for the EAC team to really care and patch it up against APB's cheats unless their contract directly states that they will be helping the devs.

Most big games stick with EAC, I hope it will also work for apb. It's weird how crazy some people are about having to cheat in apb despite it being such a small game and to what lengths people go to develop the cheats.

• Thanks 1

oh ye true m8, 

we need real gm

Edited by Deadliest

12 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Okay guys. I messed up. I am very sorry.

We obviously need VAC Anti Cheat first. Then we can go back to Punkbuster after that.

Valve Anti-Cheat Anti-Cheat. Same.

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

lol i got down voted for this.

Either its one of my haters who downvotes any post they can of mine (not likely this time)

Or they just are being a hater because its true that NotZombieBiscuit did say it back then that people would do this and it happened.

Or they don't like ginger beer in which case too damn bad I'm not sharing with you anyways rofl

18 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What do you suggest yourself?

7 hours ago, Deadliest said:

oh ye true m8, 

we need real gm

vote 1 deadliest for GM

• Like 1

i could not imagine a world without EAC

just kidding i have for 21 years, EAC isn't going to solve anything

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SilverCrow said:

What do you suggest yourself?

Obviously we need to replace EAC with VAC. Then when VAC does not do anything we can try Punkbuster again maybe.

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Obviously we need to replace EAC with VAC. Then when VAC does not do anything we can try Punkbuster again maybe.

Or make a whole new one that really does run off of hamsters !!!!!

8 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Or make a whole new one that really does run off of hamsters !!!!!

Hamster Anit-Cheat - HAC!!!

Next one will be FAC (Free Anti-Cheat)

Then we move on to:

whydontyoujustkickmerightinthenuts-AC.