Sign in to follow this  
LilWonka

Mail Items.

I don't know if this has been discussed if so then lock this thread. But rite now I have over 200 items in my mailbox and it's really annoying to sort through. Can you make an option to delete mail without removing the item, and also a way to delete multiple items at once, or is this something that needs to wait for the new engine? Would also be nice if expired weapons didn't stay in your weapon list forever.

Hello

I have moved this topic to the APB Game Suggestions section.

- Mina_

36 minutes ago, Willy Wonka said:

I don't know if this has been discussed if so then lock this thread. But rite now I have over 200 items in my mailbox and it's really annoying to sort through. Can you make an option to delete mail without removing the item, and also a way to delete multiple items at once, or is this something that needs to wait for the new engine? Would also be nice if expired weapons didn't stay in your weapon list forever.

You can manually delete expired weapons at an amo depot, by acessing your locker (L key for most).

All mail with un-claimed items can expire within 3 days, while mail with items can expire in 30 days.

1 hour ago, hackerung said:

You can manually delete expired weapons at an amo depot, by acessing your locker (L key for most).

All mail with un-claimed items can expire within 3 days, while mail with items can expire in 30 days.

Not true at all, I have over 200 pages of mail from 2014, the weapon expires but shows in the list as expired making you scroll through all of it and Im asking for an option to delete multiple at once.

Edited by Willy Wonka
  • Like 1

ingame mail needs:

- delete multiple mails withiut retrive items or hide option

-  retrive multiple items at once for usables cap is 500 but i still getting them ... lmao

imgame inventory:

- better not lagged searching, scrolling, selecting

- remove mods from weapon in locker without equiping it

and some more i dont remember now

13 hours ago, LilWonka said:

Not true at all, I have over 200 pages of mail from 2014, the weapon expires but shows in the list as expired making you scroll through all of it and Im asking for an option to delete multiple at once.

You can delete expired weapons one by one, aswell as extend their lease, in the options menu. But sure, multiple deletion option would be nice.