Sign in to follow this  
RuiFilipe

Cant login on my main character

I can enter the wasteland thru all other characters except for my main character i have a lot of crafts to do its so exasperating...

When i select my main character its stops at "Your area is currently loading. Please wait..."

Can't get on any of mine, first told me I was already logged in. Finally got passed that to my characters and can't get past that.

RIP 😞 

is it just with my account? why? what is happening? what happened?!

One of my characters doesnt load for hours, all other characters load fast like no issue happening but they always have less energy and they recovering like 100/132.

After all this months i had a 46 level character and a lot of Researches done and now i have 3 low levels and one ghost level 46 idk if i will have to delete it to create another one?!

Edited by RuiFilipe
pointless to grind the low levels if my higher toon is dead

Hmm..looks like Los Alamos area mighta crashed...got 2 toons there who wont load...my others will.

+ global chat loooks like its so lagged out its not working.

Still ..shud be maint in about an hour to cure it all.

Edited by miketam

Yep, thats where it is… my other toons are too low and too far or I would try to get another one there just for checking...

After a little exploring I could realise the server is failing. They load fast but the health is not the only bug, some mutations are gone from the Hotkey bar and sometimes they got weapon load, items and situation from previous character (i guess it was all the same except from the name) and only when I went back to character screen and back to world to have the right weapon load, items and situation.

Edited by RuiFilipe

I could not get past the "Your area is loading...." either, on any of my toons. I have them spread around a bit, but neither one could log in. One is in Northern Forest, one in Deadfall (not Los Alamos) and two in Los Alamos.

Hoping it gets fixed after the maintenance.

The one toon "near" Los Al is probably in still in the crashed area..goes out as far as foothills etc...other areas might have crashed too..good chance its not just Los Al affected.

Hello ---- No chars at character select screen during login. Cant play game. Help please. need my FE fix