Noob_Guardian

Will EAC pick up macros?

4 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

someone found a bug recently which found that if you fired within a certain timeframe you'd ghostshot more than normal. It's probably why lol.

I think it’s one of the helpful bugs. I don’t remember when I get ghost shots by legit clicking

All the people saying macro doesn't give an advantage and blah blah, let's put it this way, if it only makes you able to use the gun at normal fire rate / accuracy like others and you couldn't do it yourself, you need to get kicked, why? coz we need greens & bronze and you pretend you're not one.

On 6/3/2019 at 3:55 PM, CookiePuss said:

>Not using the g903 Lightspeed lol

>110g

peasant

54 minutes ago, largeAPBgamer said:

only 2 guns in the game get advantage from macros

Wrong, it's way more then that. It all depends how the macro is programmed, they're not all 'auto clickers'.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Spy said:

Wrong, it's way more then that. It all depends how the macro is programmed, they're not all 'auto clickers'.

remember macro qsing? 😂

8 hours ago, Lign said:

I think it’s one of the helpful bugs. I don’t remember when I get ghost shots by legit clicking

I've had a ton of ghostshots by legit clicking, even with full auto weapons. The problem was it was like, clicking within ~50ms -75ms? or something. Which means that if you clicked at a guns normal firerate without even macroing, or you tapfired ntec or something you'd ghostshot.

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

remember macro qsing? 😂

I've had a ton of ghostshots by legit clicking, even with full auto weapons. The problem was it was like, clicking within ~50ms -75ms? or something. Which means that if you clicked at a guns normal firerate without even macroing, or you tapfired ntec or something you'd ghostshot.

It could be just a bad rng. Listen to the shot sounds while looking at magazine capacity. If there was a sound but the number of bullets in round wasn’t changed then it was a ghostshot. I don’t get this kind of ghostshots by legit clicks

Edited by Lign

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

remember macro qsing? 😂

Don't get me started, there where so many ppl using that. At least most of the normal macros got (somehow) banned, unfortunately the onces who really matter are still being used.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spy said:

Don't get me started, there where so many ppl using that. At least most of the normal macros got (somehow) banned, unfortunately the onces who really matter are still being used.

Macro that are based on mouse programming have never been banned(razor, logitech, a4tech). Battleye detects only external programs such as ahk

21 minutes ago, Lign said:

It could be just a bad rng. Listen to the shot sounds while looking at magazine capacity. If there was a sound but the number of bullets in round wasn’t changed then it was a ghostshot. I don’t get this kind of ghostshots by legit clicks

i get it all the time, had it yesterday with an oca cause i burst fired it xD

On 5/31/2019 at 10:46 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

People still thinking fire rate macros give an advantage.

Right here is you >implying it has no advantages

lmao

The problem with macros is that most gaming gear comes with macroing tools. EAC is used in many games which allow the use of macros, however, I believe they can do tweaks on the EAC to monitor for macro software/tools (please do not quote me on that) if they plan to enforce rules against the use of macros. From experience macro is completely useless in FPS or TPS games including APB, if anyone finds it difficult to tap fire by default (right mouse click) then you can bind the fire function to the mouse scroll wheel and see if you like it. Macro is pointless and therefore from my point of view do not offer any unfair advantage.

Edited by PGAW67

43 minutes ago, PGAW67 said:

The problem with macros is that most gaming gear comes with macroing tools. EAC is used in many games which allow the use of macros, however, I believe they can do tweaks on the EAC to monitor for macro software/tools (please do not quote me on that) if they plan to enforce rules against the use of macros. From experience macro is completely useless in FPS or TPS games including APB, if anyone finds it difficult to tap fire by default (right mouse click) then you can bind the fire function to the mouse scroll wheel and see if you like it. Macro is pointless and therefore from my point of view do not offer any unfair advantage.

The problem is that all mice that you can program have memory. That means you can set a macro into your mouse by razor, logitech, a4tech, completely uninstall a software with full cleaning and have a mouse with working macro

6 hours ago, professorsnack said:

Right here is you >implying it has no advantages

lmao

>Implying

>Posts actual list of reasons why in other post

10 hours ago, Lign said:

The problem is that all mice that you can program have memory. That means you can set a macro into your mouse by razor, logitech, a4tech, completely uninstall a software with full cleaning and have a mouse with working macro

Exactely. And if I recall correctly, people got banned for it in major leagues (CSGO). This kind of macroing is not hard to detect. The problem is hardware developers do not allow software companies to scan their hardware (lawsuits etc). The only proper solution to this is to actually scan static memory paterns (since most mice do not use dynamic paterns) and just kick when a known patern is found. That way the AC won't have to scan/access the harware macro itself and you're forcing hardware macro based players to play legit like everyone else.

Edited by Spy
typo

On 6/2/2019 at 10:08 PM, Glaciers said:

yeah i too am interested in getting killed by an fbw in .2s 

Did you ever use an fbw? Because it takes 1-1.2 sec to kill with an fbw, given how fast you shoot it without jamming. Plus it's not like you'll be prohibited from using an fbw but everyone else will use it to kill you 🙂

Edited by Boba

5 hours ago, Boba said:

Did you ever use an fbw? Because it takes 1-1.2 sec to kill with an fbw, given how fast you shoot it without jamming. Plus it's not like you'll be prohibited from using an fbw but everyone else will use it to kill you 🙂

yes, just like early everyone in apb i’ve used the fbw pretty extensively 

firstly there is no “jamming” mechanic

second, the only ways to “fix” what you perceive as weapon jamming would be to A) uncap the rof for semi-auto guns, allowing every mouse click to fire a bullet no matter how fast (leading to players emptying an entire magazine in less than a second), or B) creating a new mechanic that allows players to spam click in order to fire at max rof, which would remove a large drawback from semi auto guns and totally screw up weapon balance