Noob_Guardian

Will EAC pick up macros?

Boo fucking hoo. Who cares, really. People still can't learn to play the game. I personally haven't got much of a problem with macro users. There's not really much we can do about it either, see. 

EAC is both a client and serverside solution, I'm pretty sure. doubt it can't pick up the macros on the shitty software Logitech or razer has. 

Btw the 502 is a$$. Why would anyone knowing what they're doing even want that.  Do yourself a favor and return that shit, then get a 203 ffs. 

Edited by _chain

56 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

yes it does

nah

48 minutes ago, _chain said:

Boo fucking hoo. Who cares, really. People still can't learn to play the game. I personally haven't got much of a problem with macro users. There's not really much we can do about it either, see. 

EAC is both a client and serverside solution, I'm pretty sure. doubt it can't pick up the macros on the shitty software Logitech or razer has. 

Btw the 502 is a$$. Why would anyone knowing what they're doing even want that.  Do yourself a favor and return that shit, then get a 203 ffs. 

>Not using the g903 Lightspeed lol

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

>Not using the g903 Lightspeed lol

who spends 80-100 on a mouse to play apb? For 100 euro you can buy around 4 g203s.

I'm not into wireless, i think it's a$$ too (never had a trouble with the cable + now I use a thingy on my desk to place the cable and it just hangs there). but if you really want to go wireless just grab the G305 (i think this is the wireless g203?) or the G Pro

17 minutes ago, _chain said:

who spends 80-100 on a mouse to play apb?

G Pro

02NLIYy.png

🙄

3 minutes ago, itsRby said:

02NLIYy.png

🙄

Got one for 100 euro, seems it went up a bit. It's good for fingertipping like the g203/g30whateverthefuck and that's what i use. But yeah, just don't.

Edited by _chain

1 minute ago, SillyBear said:

I may disagree.

you may be wrong

24 minutes ago, _chain said:

Got one for 100 euro, seems it went up a bit. It's good for fingertipping like the g203/g30whateverthefuck and that's what i use. But yeah, just don't.

Still the 502 offers way more value at just 40-50 USD, that is why it's one of the best selling mice. I even own one myself (the first gen) and it's still rocking today. I really don't get why you dislike it so much

On 6/2/2019 at 12:04 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You just proved my point. If you have normal shooting on LMB and have learned the proper timings and knowledge of the weapon you are going to play far better than a series of macros set to different timings on a number of different keys. Learning this technique/mechanic, which is quite simple if we are being honest, allows you to dynamically shift and scale far easier to situations than a series of gears like macros will.

You just went from denying any and all advantages to now saying "well uh I mean if you use macros you won't be a good player; just learn the timings" Why even take the time to learn the timings unless knowing the timings.... wait for it.... give an advantage? lol. Why would a new/unskilled player want to learn the timings when a lot of other people use macros penalty free, as well as others in the community not caring if they are used?

• Thanks 1

On 6/2/2019 at 1:53 AM, CookiePuss said:

If someone is so bad at the game as to require a macro... I feel bad enough for them I almost say let em.

I feel bad for those who thinks there’re a lot of macro users. I’m getting message in pm about macroing daily by a lot of ppl but I lose fire rate pretty often

Edited by Lign

imagine thinking macros are an actual problem, could not be me

also considering the fact like 1% of people use a macro and macros are super unreliable

11 minutes ago, Deftonez said:

imagine thinking macros are an actual problem

If they are not problem then there is no problem removing them either.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Lign said:

I feel bad for those who thinks there’re a lot of macro users. I’m getting message in pm about macroing daily by a lot of ppl but I lose fire rate pretty often

yup, I always get mass downvoted and hated when I'm trying to disprove silvers. It's like talking to a wall.

20 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

Macros are already not allowed. 

What else do you want?

27 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

great contradiction

7 minutes ago, Thial said:

yup, I always get mass downvoted and hated when I'm trying to disprove silvers. It's like talking to a wall.

It’s pretty easy to see the difference between macro and legit even if a guy doesn’t fail firerate. Just listen to the shot sounds, there will always be different timing between these sounds if a guy not macroing

7 hours ago, professorsnack said:

You just went from denying any and all advantages to now saying "well uh I mean if you use macros you won't be a good player; just learn the timings" Why even take the time to learn the timings unless knowing the timings.... wait for it.... give an advantage? lol. Why would a new/unskilled player want to learn the timings when a lot of other people use macros penalty free, as well as others in the community not caring if they are used?

I never said that it didn't have advantages. The key phrase that I said was OVERALL it is a disadvantage. Fire rate macros only give the lowest skilled players any sort of advantage in the short term which will stunt any player growth from learning in the long term and becoming naturally better than said macro. For the majority of players it is a disadvantage to use them.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

On 5/31/2019 at 10:46 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

People still thinking fire rate macros give an advantage. 

lmao

Sure others have addressed it? But for being too lazy to read, you know as well as I that macros do a lot more than help a player with fire rates, which can still be considered an advantage.

When it comes to things that are considered cheating, I'm personally 100% willing to look at it black and white, so if it's not white, it's black.  Macros fall into various shades of grey and I'd rather it just be clear, than not clear.

Heres your answer. No it wont as the hacks will be updated to get around EAC and all these closets will continue to do what they do with 0 repercussion and no worries.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I never said that it didn't have advantages. The key phrase that I said was OVERALL it is a disadvantage. Fire rate macros only give the lowest skilled players any sort of advantage in the short term which will stunt any player growth from learning in the long term and becoming naturally better than said macro. For the majority of players it is a disadvantage to use them.

True, I tried to use macro for carbine and fbw when I had deathadder. It felt so unnatural for me and it ghostshots so much even if I set it with proper settings based on apbdb information about firerate timings. It seems like the game mechanic can’t reg your shots if you always hit them with perfect inhuman timing. 

I tested once how close my firerate to theoretical. Basically each click has timing with 10-50ms difference but in the game it feels like I’m shooting with the fastest possible firerate

Edited by Lign

On 6/2/2019 at 11:29 AM, illgot said:

Those are scripts which can easily be written with autohotkey.  Reducing recoil didn't work the way you may think, ahk could be made to return a mouse point to a designated location which was only useful with weapons which had predictable recoil like the hvr.

Well, almost but not really. The recoil in APB is only camera movement. It doesn't move the mouse pointer, so you wouldn't be "returning" the mouse point. You'd be offsetting it by an amount corresponding to the camera movement in reverse.

Edited by SilverCrow
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Lign said:

True, I tried to use macro for carbine and fbw when I had deathadder. It felt so unnatural for me and it ghostshots so much even if I set it with proper settings based on apbdb information about firerate timings. It seems like the game mechanic can’t reg your shots if you always hit them with perfect inhuman timing. 

I tested once how close my firerate to theoretical. Basically each click has timing with 10-50ms difference but in the game it feels like I’m shooting with the fastest possible firerate

someone found a bug recently which found that if you fired within a certain timeframe you'd ghostshot more than normal. It's probably why lol.