Sign in to follow this  
CommandantSteele

Changing Joker Mystery Boxes: Joker Tickets in place of temporary weapons.

Should we replace the temporary weapons in JMB's with Joker Tickets?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should we replace the temporary weapons in JMB's with Joker Tickets?

• Yes.
    • No.

I'll be quick: We should replace the temporary weapons in Joker Mystery Boxes with Joker Tickets.

What this does:

1: Removes a lot of the tedium of collecting and deleting a bunch of temporary weapons one at a time.

2: Gives players the option to choose what they want from the joker store in the event that they didn't get the legendary weapon they wanted thus putting more choice into a players hands.

3: Would allow for the expansion of the Joker Store as there was a reliable way for people who didn't want to play Fight Club or grind daily challenges to get Joker Tickets.

4: Provides cash-flow to Little Orbit.

Edited by Freewind
  • Like 3

Yes. From the perspective of someone who owns a lot of permanent weapons I feel this very strongly.

I miss the old GM power boxes because I never felt cheated by them. Even if I got nothing special from the box, I at least got something useful to me. (Those specific boxes actually DID give JT instead of temporary guns)

Even though those were $5 a pop I still felt they were a much better value than five individual boxes for $5, and that's bad.

I would be a lot more interested in buying joker boxes again if the temporary weapons were replaced.

And it'd be useful even to newer players too. Instead of a random gun they might not even like, if they do want a temporary weapon, they can use the tickets they got to buy one from the joker store.

Win-win for old and new players alike.

Edited by Tizzie

Remember from one of LO's events where you got an email that had the option to choose X amount of JT instead of the reward? Yeah, do that

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Acornie said:

Remember from one of LO's events where you got an email that had the option to choose X amount of JT instead of the reward? Yeah, do that

Agree

I don't think they should replace it. Instead you should get a opition to choose between JTs or the gun. Basically like @Acornie said.

SKgsTOh.png

For example if you win a 3 day weapon from JMB you get a mail to choose between the leased gun or 25JT (just example amount).

Then expand joker store even more, like adding custom modifications (Like new taggers) or weapon skins that you can only buy at joker store. Maybe even new consumables.

Keep adding new stuff that people can spend their JTs on.

Edited by iTzBlackout
  • Like 2

Wouldn't hurt. Could give them a reason to finally put more work into the joker ticket store too. 

Though I gotta disagree on the consumables part. Those things were a horrible addition to the game that I still think needs to be changed. It didn't add anything of value besides obnoxious systems that quite frankly did not belong in the game. If they were just plain mods I'd be all for it, but as they are now.. dear god please don't let them expand on that.