MattScott

May Blog is up including RIOT launch date & EAC

its crazy that this community wants everything like right now but LO and Matt isnt allowed to make any money at all in any way because they are instantly "greedy" and shit like that

they bought this dead as fuck game for probably way too much money and are sinking money into it right now which makes them probably a 99% loss right now because this game probably makes them money for like 5% of the employees that work on it.

stop being greedy fucks and wait until shit is ready

the shit have to read all the time here makes me furious seriously

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Kewlin said:

I'm fine with them upping the chances of them dropping, and I wouldn't mind a rework to some of the activities, but I like them as rare activity items TBH.

Like I said, add other things that are similar to the JT store, but I'd keep them separate.

well given the current player base I wouldn't mind a temp adjustment to get one  slightly easier nothing drastic , since no one is really acquiring them in the market from a low population.

38 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

well given the current player base I wouldn't mind a temp adjustment to get one  slightly easier nothing drastic , since no one is really acquiring them in the market from a low population.

You can't acquire activity nanos through the market though.

48 minutes ago, neophobia said:

i don't think adding new clothing is something small

Weird fortnite does two or more new skins every thursday and saturday.

48 minutes ago, SweetLikeCandy said:

Weird fortnite does two or more new skins every thursday and saturday.

Fornite doesn't have the complex customization system like apb has and apb probably doesnt have 1000 people working on the game with some of them working 70 to 100 hours per week

Edited by Benguin
  • Like 2

On 5/31/2019 at 6:15 PM, MattScott said:

Revamp of the Joker Store to include ARMAS permanent items

maximum at ease obtained.

fr though i actually just jumped in my seat.

THANK YOU, SAVIOR MATT SCOTT

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kewlin said:

You can't acquire activity nanos through the market though.

Hmm ok I forgot about that ty

2 hours ago, Benguin said:

Fornite doesn't have the complex customization system like apb has and apb probably doesnt have 1000 people working on the game with some of them working 70 to 100 hours per week

Sorry Chief, didn't know it took 1000 people to make some clothing that just about the entire community has asked for and is literally like the only pinned suggestion in the suggestions section for the GAME. Yeah let's totally not spend some of our resources on our "complex" customization to further progress it. Solid points there, captain.

58 minutes ago, SweetLikeCandy said:

Sorry Chief, didn't know it took 1000 people to make some clothing 

I nowhere said that. 

It is a way easier task for a big company to release content on a new game than a smaller one with way less employees trying to work on an ancient engine with complex systems where you have to take in account length, weight and many other attributes of a character. They are working on an engine upgrade to release content faster and they already have said that they will release new content after the upgrade. I want new content just as anyone else but here you are just making weird comparisons.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/31/2019 at 5:15 PM, MattScott said:

- JMB 22 "New Glory" coming on June 5th

8998b4d6158f7f80b5a2e28302d2711e.gif

Has Little Orbit really not figured out that gamers on the whole don't want this garbage in their games?

Because Ntec wasn't already the most used weapon, lets make another JB with Ntec.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Benguin said:

They are working on an engine upgrade to release content faster and they already have said that they will release new content after the upgrade. I want new content just as anyone else but here you are just making weird comparisons.

It's not really that weird of a comparison The point of the matter being they're making more changes and content (stuff no one really gives a shit for) and you're backing them up lol. I understand they're "trying" to do the engine update, but words are just words as they have been for the years we've been waiting. If "oh they're working on an engine before they release new content" was an excuse then why are they adding more money funding items, gambling items like it's valve with csgo. Again they could be focusing on stuff that doesn't really hurt the game and benefits everyone, but they don't do that. They'd rather waste time and resources making a box (gun) thats more than likely gonna be bitched about on the forums that it's too OP. Then they're gonna have to spend even more time and resources fixing and nerfing that weapon. Fortnite surely is a more successful game with alot more resources, there's no arguing there. However the way LO is spending their current resources (on guns) is stupid. It's not their strength and your argument is invalid and dumb at this point. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SweetLikeCandy said:

It's not really that weird of a comparison The point of the matter being they're making more changes and content (stuff no one really gives a shit for) and you're backing them up lol. I understand they're "trying" to do the engine update, but words are just words as they have been for the years we've been waiting. If "oh they're working on an engine before they release new content" was an excuse then why are they adding more money funding items, gambling items like it's valve with csgo. Again they could be focusing on stuff that doesn't really hurt the game and benefits everyone, but they don't do that. They'd rather waste time and resources making a box (gun) thats more than likely gonna be bitched about on the forums that it's too OP. Then they're gonna have to spend even more time and resources fixing and nerfing that weapon. Fortnite surely is a more successful game with alot more resources, there's no arguing there. However the way LO is spending their current resources (on guns) is stupid. It's not their strength and your argument is invalid and dumb at this point. 

You do know that if you make a piece of clothing it also has to work with all the 100 other clothing items in the game, making a gun is a lot more simple and even if you don't care about its still nice to see fresh stuff added to the game.

Edited by stargazer

1 minute ago, stargazer said:

You do know that if you make a piece it also has to work with all the 100 other clothing items in the game, making a gun is a lot more simple and even if you don't care about its still nice to see fresh stuff added to the game.

It is nice seeing new stuff in the game. Just would be alot nicer in my opinion that benefits more people and is definitely more APB's strength. (customization)

12 minutes ago, SweetLikeCandy said:

I'm not trying to defend LO on this, all I was replying to was how fortnite can release content faster and not their prioritization. I don't think there is anything of importance in the blog post either. I much rather have proper gun balance patch than this jg pvp gameplay we have right now but who am I

5 hours ago, SweetLikeCandy said:

Sorry Chief, didn't know it took 1000 people to make some clothing that just about the entire community has asked for and is literally like the only pinned suggestion in the suggestions section for the GAME. Yeah let's totally not spend some of our resources on our "complex" customization to further progress it. Solid points there, captain.

Skip to the 41:00 mark in this video and Matt explains how ridiculous of a process implementing clothing to APB is.  And uhh... more people asking for something doesn't make it easier for the team to do it.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Hmm ok I forgot about that ty

❤️

• Like 1

On 6/1/2019 at 4:39 PM, -Dan- said:

Fix Waterfront lag for the love of God

Play in the Actual GOLD server then.

On 6/1/2019 at 8:33 PM, xHenryman90x said:

Why not if the JT requirement is high enough? I'd rather grind tickets than check for daily activities.

Well it's possible, you have to remember that you may face a cheater or team of cheaters who ruin your winning streak regardless if you're skilled or just lucky.

At least this, they should remove streak challenges and duplicate activities, we can't currently do anything with duplicate rewards. Checking for rare activities daily is boring and frustrating as getting one is very rare, it enslaves you in a wrong way.

Wait what? Pppl cheat in this game? Oh, but just bronzes right!

6 hours ago, Hexerin said:

8998b4d6158f7f80b5a2e28302d2711e.gif

Has Little Orbit really not figured out that gamers on the whole don't want this garbage in their games? 

old thread from a year ago asked for this gun so sorry you're wrong

4 hours ago, Havana said:

Play in the Actual GOLD server then.

Sorry what ?

Joker mystery boxes are 

14 hours ago, HardStyler3 said:

greedy shit 

yes, thank you! ^^

• Like 1

On 6/1/2019 at 1:15 AM, MattScott said:

- Revamp of the Joker Store to include ARMAS permanent items on June 5th

I am really exited for this.

Can you guys consider having contests for skins and clothes for joker store? I know it is a touchy subject, but it would greatly increase the mood.

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

old thread from a year ago asked for this gun so sorry you're wrong

it’s pretty clear hexerin was talking about another joker box release, not the gun itself

great news

p.s. on a sidenote the n-tec compact was already in the game, never used tho
<_<

2 hours ago, Glaciers said:

it’s pretty clear hexerin was talking about another joker box release, not the gun itself

same thing. It was mentioned back then.