MattScott

May Blog is up including RIOT launch date & EAC

36 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Sorry. I didn't intend to mean that the model of the gun was original.

Only that the Legendary itself (stats, modifier, and skin) are.

You really need to work on going over your writing more then, because if you say you made the weapon design from the ground up, people are going to assume that you meant you made the weapon design from the ground up.

It really sounds like you actually don't have other people to proof read your posts or something.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Yoss said:

Whelp. Rip the VAS C2 now. There is no reason to ever use it considering there is a better alternative now.

does anyone use that? it’s been useless for years after it got nuked 

• Like 2

I've tried to like it. But it's just so bad it makes no sense. It's stat for stat a 35m ntec.

1 hour ago, Yoss said:

I've tried to like it. But it's just so bad it makes no sense. It's stat for stat a 35m ntec.

Huh?

No news about the long awaiting engine upgrade, what a shock

What is BattlEye too expensive? Thank you Next! Yesbois gonna jump for joy... smh

Edited by AOSCMP

The game is unplayable, lagging constantly all day everyday. Yet you want to release a new gamemode? Lol so dumb

• Like 2

On 6/1/2019 at 1:37 AM, largeAPBgamer said:

The game is unplayable, lagging constantly all day everyday. Yet you want to release a new gamemode? Lol so dumb

Speak that truth bro!

It's been known for a while that EAC is terrible, and bans people who've never cheated, while letting actual cheaters carry on without any repercussions. I got kicked for using Afterburner to monitor stats, because the performance is terrible. EAC is a joke, and I'm surprised APB went with them. It's like VAC, but crappier.

Edited by Kanashimi
I hope I'm wrong though :)
  • Like 1

Nice.New ntec looks interesting(with dat skin looks bad dou)It was about time to switch to EAC.Btw u not gonna remove JT right?Because i have more than 57k 😛 Again great blog gg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Huh?

I was referring to the VAS C2 and how this is a direct competitor and that the C2 doesn't even have a chance. The VAS really really need something done to them. But then again; so many weapons right now do.

Edited by Yoss

1 hour ago, AOSCMP said:

Speak that truth bro!

It's been known for a while that EAC is terrible, and bans people who've never cheated, while letting actual cheaters carry on without any repercussions. I got kicked for using Afterburner to monitor stats, because the performance is terrible. EAC is a joke, and I'm suprised APB went with them. It's like VAC, but crappier. This company will fold, sooner, or later. I can't wait.

God, I still cannot comprehend how and why people like this exist. Imagine living such a life.

An interesting update, I haven't played in months but I look forward to major steps, especially the engine upgrade. Good luck and strong nerves.

i wish the NTEC Compact was just a simple weapon , just like ursus is, the aiming gimmick seems like a bad thing for it 🤔

• Like 5

On 6/1/2019 at 4:03 AM, Lokislav said:

God, I still cannot comprehend how and why people like this exist. Imagine living such a life.

An interesting update, I haven't played in months but I look forward to major steps, especially the engine upgrade. Good luck and strong nerves.

Imagine believing everything people say. If those people didn't exist, shit would be straightforward, without yesmen.

Edited by Kanashimi
  • Like 1

I expect the ntec compact don't be as broken as the showstopper

Just now, RCooper said:

I expect the ntec compact don't be as broken as the showstopper

Good luck with that

7 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

All down-voters are neo-communists. 

I want to say I didn't laugh hard at this simple post.

But I did. Goddamnit

30 minutes ago, Ketog said:

i wish the NTEC Compact was just a simple weapon , just like ursus is, the aiming gimmick seems like a bad thing for it 🤔

It's either incredibly OP or straight trash just like most new guns. Also hate the idea of a hybrid SMG/AR in APB.

• Like 2

pet system pls 

Meh for the Riot however this was less dissapointing than BHVR stream.

I'm happy to hear about Joker store getting some love. New things to grind for are always welcomed.

It also allows you to fire fully automatic without losing accuracy outside of marksmanship mode.

Sounds broken af. Did this go through SPCT? Just want to know who thought what before it hits the fan lol (or maybe it wont and its just worded in a scary way)

• Like 2

I'm wondering what that N-TEC 7 Compact 'New Glory' will be like.

It doesn't look like something that could be hip fired accurately. It's still a long range rifle that just had its stock folded. The smaller ammunition thing doesn't make much sense either. Grip is placed awfully uncomfortably. Though the model is G1s fault. But I'm nitpicking here.

I really want to know what that gun feels like.

We've already had a mod that lowered fire rate and improved accuracy when aiming, only for it to be absolutely useless and just made the gun worse, speaking of the Choke mod for the DOW 'Thumper' here.

It also allows you to fire fully automatic without losing accuracy outside of marksmanship mode.

Hope this thing gets a truckload of recoil considering it's still firing massive rounds without a stock.

Oh by the way, does it still use the ATAC sound?

• Like 2