I need someone to look at this post and can help me, my problem is that I can not buy anything in the social district I can not buy weapons, clothes, themes or cars (if I can buy with the Jtikes) I mean the green store I have the money necessary to buy the gun and it does not leave me I can not buy anything nor a simple shirt that is worth $ 1 does not let me buy it does not enable the button to auction it or buy it now could you help me solve it please

Just after log into the game check the chat, you should see a similar text "[Trade][System]: Time remaining on Trade Lock: 3 days", that means you changed PC or hardware / just enabled 2FA (two step code verification), so you need to wait 3 days till you get unlocked.

If you receive a different error you should contact the support at > https://support.gamersfirst.com/hc/en-us <, they will help you out solve your issue.

Edited by Guest

the message says that in 2 days I can trade thank you friend xD

I have another question, can you still use the Advanced APB Launcher?

32 minutes ago, kagm said:

the message says that in 2 days I can trade thank you friend xD

I have another question, can you still use the Advanced APB Launcher?

Yup Advanced Launcher is still allowed.

I have the same problem error of the social district passed the 3 days and today I wanted to enter they put me another 3 days and I have not done anything
I've only been playing normal missions because that message does not stop me from appearing?