1 hour ago, LilWonka said:

There are cases where private individuals have been sued, just because theres no advertising website does not mean they can not be found, the point your making is very flawed.

how is it flawed? those same private individuals were public figures on social media who were made examples out of in order to scare others. 

hell, the people making these cheats are more than likely living in a country where they can almost completely avoid cease and desist orders because the company suing them has no legal ground to do so.

1 hour ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

If EAC hits live, cheaters will finally get HWID Bans.

Theres one bad thing about it tho;

its one of the easiest bypassed anticheats; speaking from experiences of other games.

it can still help identify multi accounts so it helps a little at least when time of ban deployment

1 minute ago, claude said:

how is it flawed? those same private individuals were public figures on social media who were made examples out of in order to scare others. 

hell, the people making these cheats are more than likely living in a country where they can almost completely avoid cease and desist orders because the company suing them has no legal ground to do so.

One is Germany.

On 5/30/2019 at 9:23 PM, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

Good to know that APB will be a bit less frustrating to play for at least a week or 2

And people like you are in SPCT ... yikes

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, claude said:

Its possible but there's people being sued all the time for it that are not in the public eye.

Edited by LilWonka

51 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

Its possible but there's people being sued all the time for it that are not in the public eye.

goggle says this is true

• Like 1

On 6/2/2019 at 1:57 PM, Deadliest said:

seriously game needs a perfect spectate system to combat cheaters.  

The only solution.👍

On 6/2/2019 at 8:57 AM, Deadliest said:

seriously game needs a perfect spectate system to combat cheaters.  

i have been saying the same since 2014

On 5/31/2019 at 12:43 PM, Deftonez said:

promises promises 

we all know you don't want EAC implemented..

Edited by Uhtdred
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

i have been saying the same since 2014

we all know you don't want EAC implemented..

damn i really got to your head bro, that's crazy

we're gonna get you some help man, i'm praying for you

I can't wait to play again after the new Anti-cheat goes live. It will give me and my friends hopefully a week or two without any hackers in the game. Tons of players will flood back in, but once the cheaters start up again, we will all leave, the circle of life.

Game gets popular due to no cheaters -> Players start cheating because they're bad at the game -> Players start noticing blatant cheaters and then start downloading it themselves due to not seeing bans -> People start leaving in droves because they can't stand cheaters -> Cheaters leave game due to game being nothing but cheaters, whining on the cheat forums "How it sucks when EVERYONE is cheating" -> Game impliments new anticheat {repeat cycle}

Maybe they'll also surprise us by releasing Armor Pack 3 (Riot) GamersFirst has only been sitting on it for 7+ years. (Just saying, it would fit the "riot gamemode")

Capture.JPG

Edited by TrackReindeer
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Deftonez said:

damn i really got to your head bro, that's crazy

we're gonna get you some help man, i'm praying for you

thanks for proving i'm right 🤣

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TrackReindeer said:

Game gets popular due to no cheaters -> Players start cheating because they're bad at the game -> Players start noticing blatant cheaters and then start downloading it themselves due to not seeing bans -> People start leaving in droves because they can't stand cheaters -> Cheaters leave game due to game being nothing but cheaters, whining on the cheat forums "How it sucks when EVERYONE is cheating" -> Game impliments new anticheat {repeat cycle}

No.

Maybe back with  Gamersfirst this happened when we seen a flood of cheaters , but now a days no.

only a few closet cheaters because they suck at APB and being honest with themselves that they should of just earned it for true satisfaction of accomplishment.

9 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

Thanks for proving I'm drunk 🤣

FTFY 😛

11 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

No.

Maybe back with  Gamersfirst this happened when we seen a flood of cheaters , but now a days no.

only a few closet cheaters because they suck at APB and being honest with themselves that they should of just earned it for true satisfaction of accomplishment.

FTFY 😛

that too 🤣

I'm pretty sure nobody is going to rush back to APB unless its going strong for at least 3-6 months.

if they add new crim costumes... id be tempted to get all of them >.<

3 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

thanks for proving i'm right 🤣

i'm praying for you bro