dett2

I can't log in

I can't log in atm.

I'm sure my ID and PW are correct and i can log in GamersFirst account  , only APB says account login has failed!

what da fuq is this.

Edited by dett2

2 minutes ago, Real Ninja said:

Saying the same for me tht my user ID or password is incorrect

it seems server side problems.

Thanks for reply.

1 minute ago, Real Ninja said:

Always something lately isn't it 😂 

yes. Always.

well just tried getting on through steam and it wont even bring up the apb launcher idk if thts just my computer being stupid or what 

6 minutes ago, Real Ninja said:

well just tried getting on through steam and it wont even bring up the apb launcher idk if thts just my computer being stupid or what 

i tried to reset my password even though its not wrong but it said
"The security code required to change your account's password is not valid or has expired"

me too on EU. well it was the log on screen. maybe we're just not Japanese enough . body of clondikeflickt. especially planned to be online late at night too to avoid the kids. 

Idk maybe someone succeeded in actually killing apb this time... R.I.P the thunder I just got I guess 😭

3 minutes ago, 10minitWANKONAN said:

me too on EU. well it was the log on screen. maybe we're just not Japanese enough . body of clondikeflickt. especially planned to be online late at night too to avoid the kids. 

Idk man, Hopefully they'll have it fixed soon whatever is going on.

• Like 2

yo ya lo intente sigue la misma vaina ID Y CONTRASEÑA no se deja entrar al servidor, esto ya ah pasado antes en el mes de marzo ha sido el mismo problema y una semana después de haberlo solucionado parece que cambian o modifican algo del sistema y solo algunos pueden ingresar normal otros no pueden eso me paso a mi espero que lo solucione despues de una semana. Saludos cordiales Chic @ s ...

Yep game is broken i have same error on eu too

2 minutes ago, Soundwave2142 said:

Ain't there like a maintenance or something?

The post regarding the maintenance was made 20 hours ago, and said maintenance doesn't take that long.  Some clanmates were also able to log in and play for a little while tonight.

I also don't think that ongoing maintenance would result in players getting an error stating that their login info was incorrect.  Usually it states that the server is down.

as I write this I 2 cannot log in to the game itself...but on changing my password it also said ERROR...

but our pw's and account info still work here on the main website..i'm gonna try again in  a few hours. if not then I'll send in a support ticket . I suggest the same for every 1 here

Thank you all very much for bringing this to our attention, we will work to investigate and resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

~@mayii

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

cant login with normal input

was fear of account dissapear

i never thought

then i read everyone cannot

a lil relieve good for my zizi

pepe reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fast fix plis

Just now, Amayii said:

Thank you all very much for bringing this to our attention, we will work to investigate and resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

~@mayii

ty : )

30 minutes ago, RedEYEvan said:

cant login with normal input

was fear of account dissapear

Lol at first I thought someone hacked my account I was freaking out then got on here and seen this post I was like thank god 😂

• Like 1