Sign in to follow this  
SirVilla

I have the solution !

However, I do not have an engine update that will come for when. life makes us go through the window) said that you think my solution is bad, even after the golds come to your district and leaves us money for the money and some CASUAL ORES. No more a greeting from a 34-year veteran and 10 recharged games. José Manuel Villanueva By the way, they will have to pay for the hotel facing the sea. hahahh 

I hope this post has been published in English

Edited by SirVilla

3 hours ago, SirVilla said:

I hope this post has been published in English

It didn't.  And Google translate didn't seem to know what to do with it either.

Soooo... Are you saying that LO should pay you royalties because your last name is Villanueva just like the hotel in Waterfront, or the other way around?  I'm confused.

I hope that now if I apologize that I have posted it in Spanish it was my intention to put it in English,i postdata translating english into spanish is very complicated, since spanish has a lot more conjugations than english ix that the google translator does not translate it well, translate english to spanish in very easy, nevertheless the reverse is a lot more complicated I understand that it costs you your life even with google

I hope that now if this in English everything excuses the inconvenience.

Merged.

1 hour ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Soooo... Are you saying that LO should pay you royalties because your last name is Villanueva just like the hotel in Waterfront, or the other way around?  I'm confused.

It was a joke, but if something fell it would not be bad, hahah I hope I did not offend anyone, I was born in '84 I think I'm older than most of you who are here, including gamefirst staff I LO

Merged.

this forum really eats me alive, my solution is that the silvers move to the gold districts that are empty all year round and leave the silver servers to the gold that seems to be liked a lot, however this could not be possible without the help of all the users, I ask for a little compassion and I try to be of help, if the silvers went to the district silver and the gold to yours there would be no problem, poor gold that being more than 160 players say that they do not fill the servers , I see every day 3 silver districts full of gold maybe 10% are silver or bronze, the others are gold, poor people who do not have anyone to play with, ajam I laugh, well, you think it would be possible, if of course we all put from U.S .I'm going to play, someone signs up, by the way I'm gold in a silver, how weird, if I'm not silver in a bronze? that must change !! We urgently need a solution please lower your 3.5 i and your respective arrangements with the current system

Edited by SirVilla

Golds will never play in Gold tjey always have an excuse. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Havana said:

Golds will never play in Gold tjey always have an excuse. 

then remove the gold servers, as they are empty will not bother to enter never, unless you see full and maybe we can give the change, I am optimistic

always have the excuse that we allow them to have, and I repeat the bronze golds are (false) said Cooki i said enough to protect your family that are more false than those golds that can not do anything else, nothing more than playing in bronze reality is sad.ç

try to reason with the community, but it is impossible, just want to abuse those who have less experience I am casual gold and now for what I see gold for life I only try to help mne I am wrong, even if you decide you may hear you, I will I will keep trying, to get, a fair game for golds and silver, but for me it will be difficult for me to listen!

I need more people to help me if not people will continue in them, I do not know when, but you will be very lonely gold players, until in the end you only want that you want, go ahead, be men and not children give the face !!

I only ask you to be more reasonable and less selfish, but of course, I'm just not going to get it!
without the help of the other silver and some gold that wants to collaborate like the GM, I just will not achieve it, but I will not give up.

Edited by SirVilla