Sign in to follow this  
Ichinose

Important Case with LO.

So this is a little case of me and my friend. i Want to raise awareness incase this is happening to anyone else.

I'm not going to go in depth of the story so i will just cut it short.

I Have suggested a friend of mine to start playing this game when he was over at me to chill.

Ok so he registered for an account , after showing him around the game for some time, he was interested into buying stuff from the armas.

He made a purchase of ~39000 G1C  (Yeah i know he has alot of money) which was for an odd reason returned by steam the next day;

So he went on and instantly contacted both LO and Steam support cause he was afraid of his account's status and security and this was their actions:

LO has placed a trade ban on his account until he resolves his issue with steam; ok nothing wrong there.

Heres the f---ed up part:

Now since he was playing from my computer at the time of the register, according to support i am Held responsible to be associate/alternative account of his, and support has Temporarily / Permanently trade banned me aswell until he resolves his problems;

After he asked them several times for me to be added into the conversation they replied to him "This conversation is consulting only you and your account"

Ok, then why is everyone denying to explain to me what do i have to do with this? And when he asked if both accounts are going to be banned if steam fails to resolve this, there is that generic reply "Due to our privacy policy, I can not discuss the details of another players account. Please let me know when you have a response from Steam."

|

\/

We wouldnt do anything to any account as long as there is not a chargeback on an associated account.

I Do not have a single chargeback on my account, so why am i responsible and an associate? What over just a computer share?

Now i want to ask you as a community , Is LO going to take G1's steps in terms of support? If so, might aswell then ban me and i will not come back to this game again.

I Originally left the game due to harassment i received from an single EX-Staff member; Seems that now you are held responsible of your friend's accounts and actions aswell.

By this logic we should all be antisocial to stay secure and out of trouble.

To me , this is just a awful sign of Disrespect.

TxqQyAS.png

To see this on someones account who's honest and trading their way up is just f-ed up straight.

I cant even make market purchases!

Edited by vsonyp0wer-xyz
  • Like 2

Sounds like maybe they think your "friend" is actually "you". 

Don't do charge backs kids. 

Also, I always thought you were a console player. 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Sounds like maybe they think your "friend" is actually "you". 

Don't do chanrge backs kids. 

Also, I always thought you were a console player. 

Nah i never had a console since 2003 😛

Steam is pretty dang good with accounts that have good standing, the only issue is if they see A LOT of account sharing in their logs, its a big NO NO unless you are family. 

Just now, Spore said:

Steam is pretty dang good with accounts that have good standing, the only issue is if they see A LOT of account sharing in their logs, its a big NO NO unless you are family. 

We arent sharing steam accounts. He has his own Steam account and i have mine.

Just now, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

We arent sharing steam accounts. He has his own Steam account and i have mine.

Then steam should clear up any issues.

1 minute ago, Spore said:

Then steam should clear up any issues.

Yes but the question here is not steam, its LO, why is LO taking actions against me for someone elses issues? I mean literally i will not ever talk to him again if LO ends up suspending my account for his smart billing issues

1 minute ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

Yes but the question here is not steam, its LO, why is LO taking actions against me for someone elses issues? I mean literally i will not ever talk to him again if LO ends up suspending my account for his smart billing issues

Because their are a lot of Poop heads using Fake or Alternative accounts to do a lot of shady stuff, You are simply being punished for the bad actions of others and these are the consequences for having even the slightest connection to his account during an transaction mishap.

26 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

They are taking action against you because it happened on your machine. You are responsible from LO's POV. The only way to clear this up is to provide the necessary info to LO and get rid off the misunderstanding. Given that they said the trade-lock will be until when the issues with steam are resolved, it seems they are willing to help you? Also, imagine never talking to your friend again over a honest mistake like this, nice "friend" you are. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, VanilleKeks said:

They are taking action against you because it happened on your machine. You are responsible from LO's POV. The only way to clear this up is to provide the necessary info to LO and get rid off the misunderstanding. Given that they said the trade-lock will be until when the issues with steam are resolved, it seems they are willing to help you? Also, imagine never talking to your friend again over a honest mistake like this, nice "friend" you are. 

APB Means life to me almost, i grew up with this game playing it from 2012. If he ruins my ingame career i literally dont want to talk to him again. I have so many memories on this account to several good old friends.

Be happy that you don't travel much because then they would tell you that your acc is "world traveller", you bought it and won't receive any support (that was the case with the old Tiggs support)

1 hour ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

He made a purchase of ~39000 G1C  (Yeah i know he has alot of money) which was for an odd reason returned by steam the next day;

40 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

If he ruins my ingame career i literally don't want to talk to him again.

If steam is responsible then why are you blaming your friend now?

Edited by SilverCrow

Just now, SilverCrow said:

If steam is responsible then why are you blaming your "friend" now?

Cause if he goes smart mode and fails to do this correctly me and him both get banned

me who did nothing and him for a what can be only called a Third party chargeback

This dude's been in discord for hours now just lying his patootie off. 

This isn't even his first ban for shady behavior. 

Lol... Unreal. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CookiePuss said:

This dude's been in discord for hours now just lying his patootie off. 

This isn't even his first ban for shady behavior. 

Lol... Unreal. 

Yeah sure im lying, cant even prove a point without 2 of the toxics swearing at me straight and calling it lies.

Good job, lets make Keppe and Vanille GM'S shall we?

//close request

The good friend that he is Admitted to carding , What LO does now is their decision.

2 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

Yeah sure im lying, cant even prove a point without 2 of the toxics swearing at me straight and calling it lies.

Good job, lets make Keppe and Vanille GM'S shall we?

What?

That discord has nothing to do with LO, you know that right? 

It's just a player run discord. 

Although Keppe as GM would be EPIC. 

Thread locked on OPs request.

• Thanks 1