foscor77

back after 5 month break

any new codes?

or important updates like buffs or nerfs?

or some other free shit?

thx in advance. 

JERICHO IM CoMING!

Edited by foscor77

pop is lower

have fun

3 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

nope

Great! just the way i like.

Good n'ol APB! 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, foscor77 said:

any new codes?

or important updates like buffs or nerfs?

or some other free shit?

thx in advance. 

JERICHO IM CoMING!

Jericho? Is still people playing there? I had to quit because it was allways empty.

2 hours ago, Saxtus said:

Jericho peeks at around 250 players, are they all lurking at social?

https://will.io/apb/

Not like you have overlay of district population below, duh.

Edited by Mitne

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Not like you have overlay of district population below, duh.

You mean that I can click the graph at the peak time and it will update the table below for that time?

These 5 months most effort has been/is being put into the engine upgrade which as expected is taking longer than expected.

There was also the RIOT mode public testing, which is basically battle royale but played out differently.

You can read about it here:

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/

On 5/29/2019 at 1:45 PM, CookiePuss said:

Search function still works, btw. 

Ouch your cruel.

although 7/10 for the comma in there. Un-needed. A grammatical error will not be tolerated under these circumstances. On a lighter note here is a pop star from the late 80s dancing to a nice tune.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cf26ab94b65647432

16 hours ago, Synapze777 said:

dead, all sane people left. game's ruined by hackers, same old same old.

i fucking hate sane people. a huge reason why i came back to apb was cuz i like drama and toxicity.

16 hours ago, Synapze777 said:

Game was ruined by lack of good content , not to mention playing in the same two districts for the past 8 years is tiresome. Honestly, the game is heading nowhere. Sad. Wish someone can take over this game and create new maps, new areas, new graphics, a better threat system or one similar to when real time worlds had this game, etc.

4 minutes ago, BernsteinGirl said:

Game was ruined by lack of good content , not to mention playing in the same two districts for the past 8 years is tiresome. Honestly, the game is heading nowhere. Sad. Wish someone can take over this game and create new maps, new areas, new graphics, a better threat system or one similar to when real time worlds had this game, etc.

Kind of off-topic, but ye i agree - a new mission or two into the gameplay loop wouldn't hurt much either.

Wait, you came back? Do you hate yourself?

• Like 1

I don't know why I come back. I hit up Cyberpunk 2077 soundtracks and think I'm in the future in this game - it feels like anarchy and vandalism against tyranny… but then… some cybered up borg attacks with AI controlled weaponsfire. Pinpointing every shot from their burst fire rifles.. perhaps someone should look at the ROF on the obir/obaya?????? That is some whack shit those rifles are used for all ranges and just destroys everyone up close due to lag and wtf not... don't expect anyone to care to reply to this at this point. *cry* feels bad to play this game with all the cheating/macroing going on....

On 6/7/2019 at 7:11 AM, Synapze777 said:

you're still talking about Jericho right?

On 6/7/2019 at 11:54 PM, BernsteinGirl said:

where have you been the past year?

4 hours ago, Synapze777 said:

burst fire

4 hours ago, Synapze777 said:

obaya

maybe take an even longer break, and spend it looking at apbdb

@Solamente - I don't know it just seems like it's being macroed. I even got on a team last nite with people asking for good macros..  and coming with "take a longer break" -- snarky remarks, really? You have over 10000 posts, wonder how many of those you fire off on a regular basis. 

On top of that - I dethreated to silver and saw how every shot all of a sudden hit my opponents. Something that isn't happening when in gold districts. So just starting to think that the reason "some" not all golds are immortal/better is cause hitreg is poorer on them. /putsontinfoilhat.

I went 18/3 in a silver district --- in gold I goes like.. 7/4 and gets like 10 assists. or more every match...

And sure theres the matches where your silver opponents just run straight out on the road.. but still... it's a theory not valid science I'm talking about here 😄

Edited by Synapze777

15 hours ago, Synapze777 said:

@Solamente - I don't know it just seems like it's being macroed. I even got on a team last nite with people asking for good macros..  and coming with "take a longer break" -- snarky remarks, really? You have over 10000 posts, wonder how many of those you fire off on a regular basis. 

On top of that - I dethreated to silver and saw how every shot all of a sudden hit my opponents. Something that isn't happening when in gold districts. So just starting to think that the reason "some" not all golds are immortal/better is cause hitreg is poorer on them. /putsontinfoilhat.

I went 18/3 in a silver district --- in gold I goes like.. 7/4 and gets like 10 assists. or more every match...

And sure theres the matches where your silver opponents just run straight out on the road.. but still... it's a theory not valid science I'm talking about here 😄

the obeya isnt a burst fire weapon, regardless of how its macro'd

glad you can determine that silver opp is easier than gold opp, thats a sign you have a brain, which is the only requirement for gold threat

On 6/8/2019 at 8:17 AM, foscor77 said:

i fucking hate sane people. a huge reason why i came back to apb was cuz i like drama and toxicity.

tbh ffbans was the peak of drama imo, its all less drama after they removed it.