ZoriaDunne

Any news on game updates?

Hey guys, I visit the Forum everyday, and I feel like there isn't hasnt been movement by Devs in the last weeks.
How is the Engine upgrade going? and RIOT?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

thanks for your input 

Matt Scott said on Jenz's stream there will be some announcements this week, and theyve been working on lots of different stuff, inlcuding new content.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

indeed whats up with the radio silence?they think about new way how to postpone 3.5 or what..

1 hour ago, sneekface said:

Matt Scott said on Jenz's stream there will be some announcements this week, and theyve been working on lots of different stuff, inlcuding new content.

inb4 more delays

3 hours ago, ZoriaDunne said:

Hey guys, I visit the Forum everyday, and I feel like there isn't hasnt been movement by Devs in the last weeks.

They don't talk because they are busy working behind the scenes, just that.

When they will announce or say something is obviously because they have something to show or to announce.

Can't be more simple than that.

5 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

They don't talk because they are busy working behind the scenes, just that.

When they will announce or say something is obviously because they have something to show or to announce.

Can't be more simple than that.

I guess so, but It feels weird to have no news in a while.

Considering some of the more recent developments, I'd argue that they'll be more wary about posting news until they know their updates and etc will go smoother than before.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Semos said:

Considering some of the more recent developments, I'd argue that they'll be more wary about posting news until they know their updates and etc will go smoother than before.

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

nope still same full district spam click simulator

I'm wondering the same thing.

I want to play the game again but there's simply nothing interesting about it right now. I try to play it but I get bored fighting the same people using the same weapons, so I go play other games. I'm really just waiting for RIOT so that I have something new to experience. But with no info or updates coming out regarding that (same with the engine upgrade), I'm just kinda drifting away from the game. I get they're probably working hard behind the scenes but I know I can't be the only one like this; the longer they take, the more the population will decline (at least in the US).

While I know there are some diehard fans who will always play the game and wait for any changes super patiently, most casual players (such as me) will find interest in other games and eventually forget about the game in time. Any form of updates on the progress over new content will keep the game on my mind.

Also,

12 hours ago, Pedroxin said:

Nope. 

why the fuck the people always post non-constructive things like this. I can't with some of the people in this community sometimes >.<

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

why the fuck the people always post non-constructive things like this. I can't with some of the people in this community sometimes >.<

what else is he supposed to reply with exactly?

riot and the engine upgrade are "being worked on" just like they have been for the last few months, op says he trawls the forums everyday so he has the exact same knowledge as everyone in this thread

13 hours ago, ZoriaDunne said:

Little Orbit tends to update first of each month.

too soon.

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

what else is he supposed to reply with exactly?

riot and the engine upgrade are "being worked on" just like they have been for the last few months, op says he trawls the forums everyday so he has the exact same knowledge as everyone in this thread

How about not replying at all? Lol. He doesn't have to give an answer but since this is the discussion forum, maybe he could discuss how he feels about the lack of updates over the past couple of weeks. Like I don't get your point at all.

And yeah, it's being "worked on", but we don't know what exactly is left, what things are getting postponed to, etc. All valuable information to know. Maybe OP wanted some form of public response from the Devs, idk. Either way, replying with a 1 word, and rather vague, response is pointless lol

21 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

How about not replying at all? Lol. He doesn't have to give an answer but since this is the discussion forum, maybe he could discuss how he feels about the lack of updates over the past couple of weeks. Like I don't get your point at all.

And yeah, it's being "worked on", but we don't know what exactly is left, what things are getting postponed to, etc. All valuable information to know. Maybe OP wanted some form of public response from the Devs, idk. Either way, replying with a 1 word, and rather vague, response is pointless lol

not many would understand technical stuff and in no way should the programming be released for the public to know anyways

26 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

not many would understand technical stuff and in no way should the programming be released for the public to know anyways

who mentioned releasing code?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Goldtiger said:

Sometimes.

29 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

who mentioned releasing code?

the post i replied to , in a round about way , was asking for information that could be considered that.

my post was to clarify that it cant be done that way just in case others thought it would be a good idea from that post.

28 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

the post i replied to , in a round about way , was asking for information that could be considered that.

no?

14 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Y'all needy. 

It aint us. It is this dying game.

• Like 1

APB Reloaded 2010 Best Game Version

• Like 3