Sign in to follow this  
Alani

more weapon reskins

like ye its probably an unpopular opinion, but i feel like the game could benefit of having different sounds and new weapon reskins.

like the current set up is all western weapons, why not increase and add more eastern stuff too?

this is a selfish plug to add ntec/oca/whatever variants of chinese guns yo

• Like 2

I’m sure once the devs get going on content, they’ll most likely start adding a lot more weapons, legendaries, reskins and what not for sure 

1 hour ago, DeadlyHellhound said:

I’m sure once the devs get going on content, they’ll most likely start adding a lot more weapons, legendaries, reskins and what not for sure 

Exactly, we just need to wait abit more for that but changes are coming, slowly but are there.

On 5/28/2019 at 7:48 AM, AlishaAzure said:

Exactly, we just need to wait abit more for that but changes are coming, slowly but are there.

You always so optimistic

Personally I'd like to see a change in how reskins work.  I'd like them to add a 2nd drop down menu next to the skin option for selecting the model.  That way they could condense all of the reskins down into one weapon.  Pre-modded ones would still be separate items from the base versions.

I would like to see or rather hear more better weapon sounds, in the later years of APB:Reloaded the guns firing sound tinny or like a frying pan or trash can being banged with a wooden spoon.

• Like 2