BOPOHa

why can't I leave the mission? do you have to close the game and go again?

there's still a command that will kick you from the district, but it's not very shared. :^)

2 hours ago, Soundwave2142 said:

Don't you just love when russians say "learn russian"

well y dont u learn russian???

huh huh u ever think about that!

this is the english forum man u gotta learn everyone elses language and ignore ur own!

learn the foreign speak or gtfo!1!1

23 hours ago, BOPOHa said:

god... what are you talking about? my yours do not understand))) blah blah blah. write on the topic dreamer

He was answering you and its a valid answer as to adding a surrender button so you can put your tail in between your legs and run away.

i mean that is what you said.

pft run faster then.

On 5/27/2019 at 2:48 AM, BOPOHa said:

why can't I leave the mission? do you have to close the game and go again?

The idea is not to make it too easy for players to just leave a mission whenever they don't like the look of it.

It sucks when you receive a quick phonecall or whatever and it would be convenient to be able to leave the mission so that your team can get reinforcements and then you find another mission a couple minutes later when you are free, but that's how it is and there's a reason for that.

To summarize OP - "cyka blyat, I don't need to respect anyone who doesn't speak my language".

1. There is no reason to learn russian.

2. I wasted all my downvotes for today in this thread.

3. APB is a team game.

I agree that there should be a mode for solo's only and one for teams BUT that would require a much much higher number of consistent players in the matchmaking pool. Alternatively, they could make matchmaking flexible so it shifts to put everyone in a single pool if the population hits very very low numbers.

It's hard to emphasise just how unfair it is to play solos vs a premade. Taking into account simple things like coordinated team play and loadouts that work well together, voice communication in 99% of cases to more complex issues such as premades who have years and years (4-5+ in some cases) of experience of playing together organised as a team, making it basically impossible to win against as solos.

The current system is not good enough however you look at it, even if matchmaking itself sorted players perfectly by skill level, being a premade holds MASSIVE advantage (and that's an understatement).

Also, I can see the surrender idea working well that was suggested in one of the posts here. But that should probably be added regardless of anything else.

• Like 3

The reason why is because people would immediately abandon any mission at any time for any reason like:

We are going to lose anyway

We think they're using cheap tactics/weapons

We dislike this mission type/stage

We don't want to play with/against these people

etc etc

It'd be horrible 🙂

1v1 missions should always be immediately abandonable for a tie though, or instantly switch to some final stage specifically suitable for 1v1.

Edited by SilverCrow
  • Like 2

i'll be toxic but u deserved it

I bet you are one of thoses kids driving around when you don't like your teammates or the mission type or even worst, when u get ur *** whipped by a bettter opp (and then u blame ur teammates ofc)

alt+F4 and i suggest uninstall

If you cant understand its been like that since the game release and it won't change, go play another game loser

most missions will lenght about 5-10 mins

loser

• Like 1

1 hour ago, p90pubstar said:

i'll be toxic but u deserved it

I bet you are one of thoses kids driving around when you don't like your teammates or the mission type or even worst, when u get ur *** whipped by a bettter opp (and then u blame ur teammates ofc)

alt+F4 and i suggest uninstall

If you cant understand its been like that since the game release and it won't change, go play another game loser

most missions will lenght about 5-10 mins

loser

this is a team game, of course that has always been the case, the 1 vs 1, it is very rare in this game I have been habeces, the game has been quite balanced, there are many missions that some do not prefer to play (final missions of vip) almost all of us know what they can be, however I think, that the staff here goes a long way, the Russians and their traps, adophilia, malissa, bnvb and others of their same species, always proving that they are the better though, with an ogre i a vulcano still like all the ground, in this game there is nothing impossible if you insist, but the truth is as follows, many mistakes must be solved in this game, after that only imposes with some friends i laugh at them, you play, you lose you laugh you win a gg, i do not pass anything friend, cheats or skilled players there are in all games, in this game especially 160 golds that will be in citation of only 30% are legal the others stink but much or, the golds in bronze are not false, or they are like the pro-ches or prochets of the silver servers, which as Cookiplus said, the golds in bronze are false golds, for I am happy, your friends in the silver They are equal to false than the bronze golds friend. criticize also your friends i nbo are so espavilado, in short this game is to play as a team i not only, because here people if you realize they do not know how to have a one catra one legally always go from 2 to 2 as the women to the bathroom, if you want a game of 1 vs 1 blackdesert is a great game I have it level 62 in a month of 65 levels, i have to create 5 characters for free, I do not give more spaw of the game I continue with apb, then friend if You want to be able to leave mission because you are not interested in the mission or your team is not professional. Nothing to stretch the cable and start over.

You can just spam chat to get kicked, but I mean, not much else really.

It's pretty lame overall, because there are a few people who I will - out of principle - not play.

Just means that I have to sometimes drive around for about 20m for no reason.

This is a feature that should be added really, people still rage-quit to get out of missions, so really, it makes no difference.

It might also get the closets to stop cheating, if they never actually get any matches (Altho that's just wishful thinking).

35 minutes ago, Intake said:

You can just spam chat to get kicked, but I mean, not much else really.

It's pretty lame overall, because there are a few people who I will - out of principle - not play.

Just means that I have to sometimes drive around for about 20m for no reason.

This is a feature that should be added really, people still rage-quit to get out of missions, so really, it makes no difference.

On 5/26/2019 at 9:02 PM, Glaciers said:

do i have to spell it out for you

if you could leave opposed missions easily no one would ever get to play again, people would just quit missions until they find opposition who they know they can beat - who in turn will quit on them

36 minutes ago, Intake said:

It might also get the closets to stop cheating, if they never actually get any matches (Altho that's just wishful thinking).

assuming you’re one of the saner people on this forum, do you really think the majority of this community can distinguish between a gold3 and a cheater?

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

assuming you’re one of the saner people on this forum, do you really think the majority of this community can distinguish between a gold3 and a cheater?

Maybe you can not? The majority can not even distinguish when a guy who is presumably legal, but you and many of us do!

On 5/28/2019 at 12:55 AM, iRawwwN said:

there's still a command that will kick you from the district, but it's not very shared. :^)

spamming cointoss? i thought that was fixed

or is there smth new (just wondering, about if not what)

1 hour ago, neophobia said:

spamming cointoss? i thought that was fixed

or is there smth new (just wondering, about if not what)

nah, they fixed /cointoss as well as most others. just another command that they didn't touch that will kick you.

15 hours ago, Flaws said:

1. There is no reason to learn russian.

even with business i

can not think of a major demand for speaking Russian.

2. I wasted all my downvotes for today in this thread.

So easy to do this time. Why did  OP ask a question that they already know the answer to , and then get salty like we are the dummy's  for asking them why they asked then lol

3. APB is a team game.

Absolutely.

12 hours ago, p90pubstar said:

I will be honest I am wondering this as well.

13 hours ago, SilverCrow said:

1v1 missions should always be immediately abandonable for a tie though, or instantly switch to some final stage specifically suitable for 1v1.

I would prefer that APB be programmed to never allow 1 on 1 since no mission is made for it. No idea why it was not before.

In the past it was possible to spam the chat to leave missions and get back into district fast. Now when I have to wait 30s with net cable unplugged I simply press escape->exit APB, launch another game and come back to APB weeks later. So gg with this one very healthy solution indeed.

[deleted]

Edited by Rapid