Sign in to follow this  
Uhtdred

remove pedestrians.

the more pedestrians walking on streets, the more fps drop and low fps..

only keep the ones driving cars.

Hello

I have moved this topic to APB Game Suggestions.

- Mina_

46 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Na, they make the world feel a bit more alive.

Seconded, maybe add even more to increase immersion.. say.. 4x more?

Nah, some pedestrians have good dialogues like "run Forest, run!", "quítate puto borracho" and my personal favorite "puta reina de la noche"...

• Like 2

For sure everyone know that the AI isn't perfect in any game but i like how civilians are present and make the world alive, without them would be so much annoying (my point of view).

I would also love to see abit more variety and complexity in them + more in number but pretty much i am okay with Ai Civilians.

Edited by Guest

How 'bout no?  Without them the city would feel even more dead than it already does.  Don't ruin the experience for everyone else just because you have a low end PC that can't handle a few NPCs.  

I kind wish bullets would pass through them.

It's pretty annoying to lose an engagement because some civvie is out casually strolling through a god damn warzone oblivious to the mayhem around them, soaking up that final shot intended for your opp, leaving you vulnerable to return fire. This is especially annoying with sniper rifles. 

• Like 1

On 5/30/2019 at 1:48 PM, Spoiled said:

potato_pc.jpg?itok=yvuy1BJ3&c=28f1b46be9

Looks like it is time to upgrade. 

no need to upgrade when I can play fornite, apex,  GTA and pubg etc all in medium/high graphics with 90+ fps stable but got fps drop in APB every 2 minutes.

Even tho it might feel like pedestrians are taking a bit of competetive aspect of the game away, they are a big part of the game that makes the game/city feel alive. Just like the cars. Sometimes they are everywhere, sometimes roads are empty, sometimes they drive away when you shoot them.

Its all dynamic situations that players have to deal with, and I think its great.

there's an average of 20-30 pedestrians in waterfront per STREET. Why do we need so many of these? not to mention pedestrians inside cars..

Think about this.

Without the pedestrians present in the game, who would crims mug,? Essentially you would kill a basic form of cash income for the crime. Not to mention that on the Enforcement side, there would be no witnessing,  so this topic is designed to further kill the game.