I always thought Criminals got the worst chunk of playerbase. You know, because I thought that for a lot of people its just way more flashy to be on the bad guys' side, and that's where the new players went.

But nah, not really. 

True, I've had a bit more fun as an enforcer, but that was a looong time after my first criminal. So maybe matches were just easier because I learned to play a little.

Oh, you also get a LOT more hatemail as an enfo just because of LTL, I find that pretty fun.

Edited by _chain

It always felt like the enforcers had the more experienced players.

Though I don't see any difference between playing both factions.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GhosT said:

I agree with this.  Seems like the preferred side to play on most of the time by experienced player, and it used to be more reliable to get opposition as the Criminal side would usually have more players on it.  I know I usually preferred to play Enforcer too.

In my experience it always seemed like the Enforcer side had more experienced/coordinated players on it than the criminal side. As when I play my Crim as I usually do, my Opposition more often than naught was playing in a group, rather than just randoms. I also got invited to play in groups a lot more on my enforcer than I ever did on my crim. Perhaps it's just a false perspective. I think the enforcers on Jericho/Colby tended to do better simply do to better cooperation and team play. Skill wise I didn't always feel outmatched, but in terms of team play on my crim, I've often times gotten my bum whooped. Good cooperation and communication makes a big difference in a match.

I have many characters on both sides. I choose faction based on district pop. I don't think I'm any better on my crims than enfs. 

3 hours ago, RealSlimShady said:

Is that the problem or matchmaking? Enf side always gets silvers or bad golds

because crims don't have access to LTL weapons.  When an enforcer with LTL show up, they are basically handicap the enforcers team and are useless bait to draw the enemy fire 🙂

Edited by illgot

From my experience on both NA and EU. The average crim player is horrible compared to the average enforcer, but the high end crims completely stomp the enforcers. Most likely becaue most new players want to be the cool "gangster".

Edited by VanilleKeks
  • Thanks 1

Because as you get older, and wiser (hopefully), you begin to see that the entire idea between there being "good guys" that are entirely good and "bad guys" that are entirely bad is complete and utter bullshoot. 

That, and crims a minor amount more gameplay? 

You see the reason why you notice  so many good criminal players is because your up against the one and only best sexual chocolate clan. That simple 🙂

• Like 1

From what I see on NA, Enforcers are the inferior faction (I've mained an Enforcer since OBT and stuck with it)

Crims have the best-skilled players cause its EZ. Ram Raiding for money is lucrative. Also, all the cool/edgy kids are crims so......

49 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

Ram Raiding for money is lucrative. Also, all the cool/edgy kids are crims so......

Even with the ram-raid exploit, I would never say it was lucrative.  It was the most boring grind in any game ever imo.

Yeah, na.

From my experience I feel like the top players are more likely enforcer mains. However overall for the general population it is practically the same. And even at top level the different is pretty minuscule with great players on both sides still.

This is NA though.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Most of the high/top tier players have characters on both factions (in most cases, high/max ranks) and they play depending on who they play with, the current population, etc. The one faction strict players are usually more towards the casual side. (The ones who either don't even have a character on the other faction or it is a low rank they never play).

On 5/26/2019 at 11:33 PM, RealSlimShady said:

So to answer your question with ... another person's answer

15 hours ago, Flaws said:

Most of the high/top tier players have characters on both factions (in most cases, high/max ranks) and they play depending on who they play with, the current population, etc. The one faction strict players are usually more towards the casual side. (The ones who either don't even have a character on the other faction or it is a low rank they never play).

Basically, the "good enforcers" change to their crims and shred everyone on NA. There solved in a way i can still say Enforcers are better.

I think it's that when you feel like a thug you play like one. Enfs are nerds with glasses who are scared of violence.

jk

I don't think there's any difference. I guess more new younglings think the crim gangsta stuff is cool so they select the crim faction, so perhaps there are more crims, thereby there would theoretically be more good players who are crims. I dunno. I'm rambling.

On 5/26/2019 at 6:29 PM, VanilleKeks said:

From my experience on both NA and EU. The average crim player is horrible compared to the average enforcer, but the high end crims completely stomp the enforcers. Most likely becaue most new players want to be the cool "gangster".

That's not true. Enforcers are more of mishmash of all ranks, that's why they are stomped (but not like enforcers suck, it's just more likely that they got teamed up against weaker enforcers due to this mishmash).

Crims on other side are either extremly low experinced or extremly experinced being on both sides of barricades.

That's how it looks on Citadel at least.

It's funny how Enf's still trying to hide the True about the unbalanced game. Keep doing this guys it will helps the Game alot!!!

Ey and don't forget to balance weapons instead of Mission belancing or to rework the respawn System. 

On 5/26/2019 at 3:33 PM, RealSlimShady said:

That's because we all left. Crims are taking over.

On 5/26/2019 at 6:33 AM, RealSlimShady said:

On 5/26/2019 at 6:39 AM, TheJellyGoo said:

fake news

On 5/26/2019 at 8:06 AM, GhosT said:

pretty much all of this answers but I'll try to clarify more.

Its probably  by your perspective and time when you are playing and against whom.

its by a possible grouping on ops team which usually means a discord server to talk on mic with for better communication.

it means it might just be someone better or you might just have not played your best which  happens to us all.

but in the end a lot of people  play both enf and crim , so i suspect just bad luck on the teams.

On 5/26/2019 at 10:33 AM, RealSlimShady said:

Because i played criminal sometimes too.