spookyspok

Windows 10 1903 dont working APB reloaded

Windows 10 1903 dont working APB Reloaded, bluse screen 0x000000C2 BAD_POOL_CALLER

Older versions of BattlEye anti-cheat software incompatible

Microsoft and BattlEye have identified a compatibility issue with some games that use older versions of BattlEye anti-cheat software. When launching a game that uses an older, impacted version of BattlEye anti-cheat software on a device running Windows 10, version 1903, the device may experience a system crash.

To safeguard your gaming experience, we have applied a compatibility hold on devices with the impacted versions of BattlEye software used by games installed on your PC. This will prevent Windows 10, version 1903 from being offered until the incompatible version of BattlEye software is no longer installed on the device. 

Anoyone have same problem?

I've moved this thread to the PC Bug and Tech Issues section.

~@mayii

• Like 1

I've got the new update too but my APB works fine, no crash, no system freezes, it may happen to someone and to others not, i don't know why but obviously our specs are different, understanding, i hope you will get rid of this annoying thing.

Go to: C:\Users\YOUR PC USERNAME\AppData\Local\BattlEye and delete the file named apb. Afterwards launch apb with the launcher, first repair and then launch the game. I hope this fix will work.

2 hours ago, noxuous said:

C:\Users\YOUR PC USERNAME\AppData\Local\BattlEye

%homepath%\AppData\Local\BattlEye is a universal way to put this (you can also use %username% but then you wouldn't cover the case that it's not on C:)

(by using WIN+R or the addressbar at the top of explorer)

no clue deleting apb works tho. just a headsup xd

Edited by neophobia
  • Thanks 1

Having this very same issue.  The above fix is not working. 

My BSOD just reporting "BAD_POOL_CALLER" with no code.  Thought maybe something was wrong on my end.  Over half dozen other games working.

Open for suggestions on a solution. Absolutely everything is up to date as of yesterday (bios/drivers).

Win 10 Pro build 1903

AMD 2600X

X470

R9 390

Crucial Pilot M.2 1TB

Ballistics DDR4 3200 32gig

Ok managed to get it working.  The culprit was Battleye.  Had to uninstall Battleye.  Then did a game repair from the start menu.  Which reinstalled it.

Edited by SuperFuzz