Uhtdred

DDOS right now on Jericho.

Okay, so when the is there going to be something done about this ? Jericho is getting ddos every freaking day, has been going since the server was relocated.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Kalder said:

Okay, so when the is there going to be something done about this ? Jericho is getting ddos every freaking day, has been going since the server was relocated.

soon

ddos again, only 20 users playing, yet they are ddosing the game.

honestly they should just stop this riot bullshoot and hanging out in discords and shit and attempt to fix this shit instead of literally ignoring it majority of the time.

because whatever crap theyre doing isnt helping and their stupid battle royale bullshoot isnt going to get played at all if they cant fix their ddos issue.

there are plenty of games i have played that have much better protection over this shit than this game has ever had.

why does Jericho server get DDOS but the EU servers don't? don't these hackers realize NA servers are dead? 

8 hours ago, Alani said:

honestly they should just stop this riot bullshoot and hanging out in discords and shit and attempt to fix this shit instead of literally ignoring it majority of the time.

because whatever crap theyre doing isnt helping and their stupid battle royale bullshoot isnt going to get played at all if they cant fix their ddos issue.

there are plenty of games i have played that have much better protection over this shit than this game has ever had.

Hanging out in discord and trash talking there own players, the most unprofessional thing I have ever seen.

Just now, Willy Wonka said:

Hanging out in discord and trash talking there own players, the most unprofessional thing I have ever seen.

i dont bother in that discord because its mostly just a bunch of europeans crying about russians. and i wouldnt be surprised if staff shit talks the playerbase or specific players. this game literally breeds toxicity. I try not to be toxic, but look. I'm a fuzzy bunny and everyone can kiss my patootie over it.

its pretty obvious they dont give as much as a shit as they did in the beginning. their posts in the forums have gotten less and less.

its just g1 all over again

5 minutes ago, Alani said:

i dont bother in that discord because its mostly just a bunch of europeans crying about russians. and i wouldnt be surprised if staff shit talks the playerbase or specific players. this game literally breeds toxicity. I try not to be toxic, but look. I'm a fuzzy bunny and everyone can kiss my patootie over it.

its pretty obvious they dont give as much as a shit as they did in the beginning. their posts in the forums have gotten less and less.

its just g1 all over again

I myself never been in and never will but have been told by multiple people including gms and testers that staff shit talking players does happen. I was actually going to start buying g1 again on the news of a new anti cheat coming out but you know what? Fuck em. Shit is worse then g1, anyone who says otherwise is living a fantasy.

Edited by Willy Wonka
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Alani said:

I'm a fuzzy bunny and everyone can kiss my patootie over it.

I still like you. 😉

24 minutes ago, Willy Wonka said:

have been told by multiple people including GMs and testers that staff shit talking players does happen

Being a tester myself as well as a member of both the community discord (and it's most active member) as well as the Little Orbit discord, I can say that simply is not true. 

I won't go so far as to call you a liar since you've always seemed like a good dude to me, but if someone told you Little Orbit staff shit talks their own players, well that person certainly IS a liar.

So if you feel like getting a tester or GM fired, feel free to DM Matt or Lixil with that information. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Willy Wonka said:

I myself never been in and never will but have been told by multiple people including gms and testers that staff shit talking players does happen.

you been told wrong multiple times

On 5/25/2019 at 2:15 PM, Kalder said:

relocation has NOTHING to do with a DDoS attack

The I.P. does and you coudlnt connect to the game with the client if your comp didnt know it from the client connecting and trace route etc

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I still like you. 😉

Being a tester myself as well as a member of both the community discord (and it's most active member) as well as the Little Orbit discord, I can say that simply is not true. 

I won't go so far as to call you a liar since you've always seemed like a good dude to me, but if someone told you Little Orbit staff shit talks their own players, well that person certainly IS a liar.

So if you feel like getting a tester or GM fired, feel free to DM Matt or Lixil with that information. 

Nah, im not going to take away someones livelihood over a game, I just find it distasteful and unprofessional if true. I could care less if it was trashtalk, but thats not what I heard.

Edited by Willy Wonka

3 hours ago, Willy Wonka said:

Nah, im not going to take away someones livelihood over a game, I just find it distasteful and unprofessional if true. I could care less if it was trashtalk, but thats not what I heard.

Now you are saying you heard this from an actual LO employee?

5D27VCj.gif

50 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Now you are saying you heard this from an actual LO employee?

5D27VCj.gif

I said gms and testers, which represent LO, they may not be payroll but there still representing LO. Where did you get an actual LO employee from?

Edited by Willy Wonka

17 hours ago, Willy Wonka said:

have been told by multiple people including gms and testers that staff shit talking players does happen

I get told that to me just for not agreeing with someone.

Thats not a good thing to listen to just because someone says so.

we should just bump this one thread whenever there is a ddos lol

Server is being ddosed, an ideal time for a new gamemode I say.

55 minutes ago, Alani said:

we should just bump this one thread whenever there is a ddos lol

isnt that what we are doing now though?