Sign in to follow this  

Damn lmao. Was gonna log back in but seeing the forums Ill pass xd

Confirmed Dead Game?

Confirmed Typical Sock Threat v2308746?

Nah but in all seriousness, come on Little Orbit, do you actually fucking give a shit at all or nah? Dont seem like it famerino's and therefore I aint even gonna bother to log in nor support the company.   Once yall consider closing the servers down for good let me know so we can discuss pricing to keep the servers up

( cause yall aint fucking making money at this point and we all know that lmao xd roflcopter )

Dont let APB Reloaded Die, Please.

thanks for your input 

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Confirmed Dead Game?
Nah but in all seriousness, come on Little Orbit, do you actually fucking give a shit at all or nah? Dont seem like it famerino's and therefore I aint even gonna bother to log in nor support the company.   Once yall consider closing the servers down for good let me know so we can discuss pricing to keep the servers up

( cause yall aint fucking making money at this point and we all know that lmao xd roflcopter )

Isn't dead for me.

Little Orbit doing their best to fix this game, there are plenty of things to address and solve, isn't that easy when a company pick up a game in this state and need to learn with errors and problems made by old companies.

I will not ever let APB Reloaded to die.

3 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Confirmed Dead Game?

Impatient people are annoying as fuck lmao. You want some more rushed shit which will make the game even worse?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

not at all accurate considering the amount of whales on Citadel who blow thousands of dollars a week on APB. This game makes a lot of money passively, and had always made money even during times of complete content drought and a severe lack of moderation. If people were able to spend thousands of dollars every month while a decent amount of the playerbase was cheating, and while the game wasn't being updated at all, what makes you think the game would be doing any worse with a better anti-cheat and newer content, with a company that communicates more in a month than the old company has in a year? 

24 minutes ago, damn2112 said:

Impatient people are annoying as fuck lmao. You want some more rushed shit which will make the game even worse?

Cos a year after Little Orbit bought the game we haven't seen squat... but continue to chat the mantra... SOON.

24 minutes ago, Hey! said:

Cos a year after Little Orbit bought the game we haven't seen squat... but continue to chat the mantra... SOON.

Haven't seen anything?

Go see a doctor to get your eyes checked.

Plenty of threads on what Little Orbit has done for APB.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

Haven't seen anything?

Go see a doctor to get your eyes checked.

Plenty of threads on what Little Orbit has done for APB.

And honestly nothing has been significant. Communication is massively declining, they are extremely far behind on their road map, and the work they have done has been minimal, at best.

57 minutes ago, Garemie said:

And honestly nothing has been significant. Communication is massively declining, they are extremely far behind on their road map, and the work they have done has been minimal, at best.

multiple new events , a new gun that people are enjoying shooting me with , new clothes and titles , a new anti cheat that is easily better than what we had , and many other things.

But nothing significant? What?

Damn, lmao.

Just wait ffs idk what to tell you. 

All I can think about this now is that getting apb was a bold investment

Don't worry, pal, I've returned to the game to fill the void you've left behind so that LO can put food on the table. 

I'd recommend you do what I did. In seven years time we'll all welcome you back. Promise. 

No worries about apb dying, St4ck will eventually come at a critical moment to drop some bills

Aren't you the dude that made like 50 posts about stopping with APB. If you quit just quit. But at the moment you are a attention 51ut

Edited by Gateron

9 hours ago, moxxichixx said:

The game is garbage, you better off on Garrys Mod

If you truly felt that way you would not be here.

Are you actually going off a forum where the majority is ppl who arent playing the game? I thought u knew better socks.

On 5/25/2019 at 5:58 AM, damn2112 said:

yea ikr since q1 2014 is right around the corner

Sign in to follow this